+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newtoexpressentry said:
CEC inland
That might explain why you are a bit ahead (e.g. medicals passed). Seems they are processing CEC inland people faster.

N

newtoexpressentry

Kearnixer said:
That might explain why you are a bit ahead (e.g. medicals passed). Seems they are processing CEC inland people faster.
yes guess so

Happy child

Jan 12, 2017
Pls I need an urgent reply I was asked by cic to give the reason for discrepancy in the name on my son's birth certificate and my passport which is different by a few letters how can I show a proof since my personal birth certificate is the same as my son's and I was given 7days to reply

sby123

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-02-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
Happy child said:
Pls I need an urgent reply I was asked by cic to give the reason for discrepancy in the name on my son's birth certificate and my passport which is different by a few letters how can I show a proof since my personal birth certificate is the same as my son's and I was given 7days to reply
Only you know why there is a discrepancy. You need to write an LOE along with proofs if applicable about why it is different by a few letters.

movingforward!!

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10/02/2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10/02/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Need some advice!
Got a request for additional documents, sent the information the same day.... Can anyone say how long it would take for the file to be updated? Also, as an FSW-inland would Ottawa process my file? :'(

JamieMM

Jan 22, 2017
sby123 said:
BC just changed to IP2, hoping for PPR soon!!
FYI, BC : IP(1) on March 3-> N/A on April 11-> IP(2) on April 19
similar timeline as mine...I did RCMP upfront, mine is Not Started on March 2 --> N/A on April 11, now waiting for IP... ;)

kaykat27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
learncourse04 said:
AOR Feb 2 --> Med Feb 28 --> IP(1) Mar 7 --> NA April 7 --> IP(2) April 14 --> PPR no prediction :( :mad:
Our timelines are pretty similar:
AOR Jan 29 -> Med Feb 27 -> IP(1) March 7... Still IP(1) unless it changed in the meantime and I never noticed it

jayg

Apr 19, 2017
Hey Guys,

My Background check Status changed to "Not Applicable" does any of you guys have any idea about this?
This happened on 14th April.

Thanks

J

AOR: 2nd Feb
Medical: 28th Feb

jamesls1

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For the RCMP upload, it's asking me for the Document Number before I upload the scan.

There are 2 numbers in the top corner: "Our File (DOCID)" and "File (DCN)". They are both different numbers. Which one do I go with?

It's also asking for issue date and expiry date. The form is printed 11 Apr but the Fingerprint Search Completed is 10 Apr. Which one do I go with?

There's no expiry date on the form. Do I just add one year from 10/11 Apr?

jayg

Apr 19, 2017
movingforward!! said:
Need some advice!
Got a request for additional documents, sent the information the same day.... Can anyone say how long it would take for the file to be updated? Also, as an FSW-inland would Ottawa process my file? :'(
I got same request on Apr 6 and submitted same day. within a week Background check changed to "Not Applicable". No message or anything. After that waiting.

kana2017

Jan 12, 2017
JamieMM said:
similar timeline as mine...I did RCMP upfront, mine is Not Started on March 2 --> N/A on April 11, now waiting for IP... ;)
Hi, I guess we are on the same boat. NS on March 3, and NA on April 18. Waiting for IP or PPR, hopefully it comes soon :)

nard

Feb 28, 2017
jayg said:
Hey Guys,

My Background check Status changed to "Not Applicable" does any of you guys have any idea about this?
This happened on 14th April.

Thanks

J

AOR: 2nd Feb

Medical: 28th Feb
We have a very similar timeline.

AOR: Feb 2
Medical: Feb 28
My BG changed to Not Applicable as well. It happened two weeks ago. I am still waiting!

barunk

Jul 8, 2013
I got RCMP request on April 5th, uploaded on April 12th. It shows Background in progress .. I am not sure the current status is IP1 or IP2 ..? Any idea?

CEC INland - AOR Feb 28th