Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
03-Mar-2017
Passport Req..
01-May-2017
rmonroe said:
I have almost the same time line than you. Except I did not submit RCMP docs in advance. I guess it it take more time for me to get PPR.
I am also waiting waiting and waiting ...........

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
rmonroe said:
I have almost the same time line than you. Except I did not submit RCMP docs in advance. I guess it it take more time for me to get PPR.
Think many CEC are like that as initially it was stated that if you're in Canada you dont need a RCMP check but now it seems like they are asking all those who didnt submit it upfront for it. I'm guessing that this is new? although i saw some who actually did it upfront. Was there some change?

Also anyone here who submitted the RCMP check and gotten an update? Just wondering how long would it take for those who have experienced this. I guess this shows they are looking into your file and that its moving along.

Thanks

GhanaianIndian

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
EE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-17
Med's Done....
01-03-17
AOR Feb 1st. Still no update to Background Check Not Applicable.

sby123

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-02-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
BC just changed to IP2, hoping for PPR soon!!
FYI, BC : IP(1) on March 3-> N/A on April 11-> IP(2) on April 19

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
KAUR.GOSAL said:
My IP has been changed as NA on 04/APRIL/2017, I already submitted my Canadian police verification with all other Documents, there's no change after NA....Is there any chances to get direct PPR or there will be IP2 first???

AOR:24 Feb
stream: Cec Inland
medical pass: 19 march
background change to NA: 04 APRIL.....
Not necessarily, if you browse through the forum, there are many instances of people getting PPR without ever going to IP2.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
av said:
Guys,

I got AOR on Feb 10 but still there is no change in my application even medical is not passed.

I am CEC inland applicant, is there is way to know where my application is.

Thanks,
Hi AV, I haven't gotten med pass yet either, but have had some other movement on my account. I've seen some posts here in the forum about different CIC agents doing things differently, and some have even not had medical say passed until last stage upon PPR. Don't worry too much you're not the only one, the updates don't always flow in the same pattern for each person.

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Review of additional documents changed to "We do not need addtional documents" and Background check to "Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check". This change happened in the end of last week. Since then my medicals have still not changed to "passed". Is that normal? If yes, how long will it take until medicals change to "passed"? I did my exam upfront on 8 February 2017. I am FSW Outland with AOR 28 February 2017.

Thanks!

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Kearnixer said:
Hi guys,

Review of additional documents changed to "We do not need addtional documents" and Background check to "Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check". This change happened in the end of last week. Since then my medicals have still not changed to "passed". Is that normal? If yes, how long will it take until medicals change to "passed"? I did my exam upfront on 8 February 2017. I am FSW Outland with AOR 28 February 2017.

Thanks!
I have exam same statuses, except I did my medical on 17-FEB.

N

newtoexpressentry

Kearnixer said:
Hi guys,

Thanks!
what was "We do not need addtional documents" before? my medical passed on 13 and BG in IP

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mthornt said:
I have exam same statuses, except I did my medical on 17-FEB.
Hi Mthornt!

Thanks for sharing! Good to know I'm not the only one waiting for medicals to change to "passed".

Anyone else with the same status?

Cheers

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newtoexpressentry said:
what was "We do not need addtional documents" before? my medical passed on 13 and BG in IP
Since AOR it was "Not applicable". Then last week it changed to "we do not need additional documents".

N

newtoexpressentry

Kearnixer said:
Since AOR it was "Not applicable". Then last week it changed to "we do not need additional documents".
same thing for me but mine says medical passed