+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2016 EE Connect Here

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
kakmam1 said:
Hi frnds,

Just now received a Schedule A background declaration request from CIC. I am 24 Feb AOR, SINP outland from India. VO will probably be NDVO

I got this request in at 11 PM india time and I guess, this is official timings in Canada . Does this mean my file haven't reached NDVO yet ?

By getting schedule A request , can I be sure that my R10, eligibility and all other statuses are fine ? I am which stage of which applications ? Please help ...
Hi Kakmam1,

I was asked for the same document early May. Just so you know, while they asked for this, they also asked for household registration, which as far as I know, is the document requested by my local visa officer. Can someone please contribute some idea on?

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
Honeyaustin said:
congrats...
can you share do you have any pnp or lmia supporting you application
Nope I don't... I had applied for OINP in Dec 2015 and received the AOR today (two days after receiving PPR), so I'm guessing that doesn't count and I will have to decline nomination once they process my application.

yliu48

Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yardflexx said:
Hi All.

I got PPR This morning :)
AOR February 3
OINP FSW Outland from Jamaica
My VO is Port of Spain

My BGC was not started up until this morning when I got the PPR.

Wishing you all speedy PPRs, hang in there and all the best!
Congrats! My AOR was Feb-2...still waiting...

Waiting_Kills

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
nshakelly said:
Hello,

I and my friends ordered our GCMS notes as well and have not seen any movement since mid of March.

Its quite common and you need not worry about it. In terms of your medicals, if they are expiring and if CIC requires further tests to be done they will let you know about it.

Its not your headache to let them know that your medical is expiring. However, if they dont ask for further test and you get PPR. I suggest before you perform your landing, get the medicals done. Just in case if the officer at the border would ask for one.

Hope this helps. +1 would be appreciated.

Thanks for the reply. This really helps! How do i do a +1?

randomly

Oct 2, 2015
Update as of 2/6/2016:
AOR Received - Feb. 1
Meds passed - Feb. 1 - Feb. 15
A few categories changed from in review to not needed at this time - March (can't remember the date)
Request for additional documents - 2/6/16
Docs submitted 2/6/16

The letter for document request also stated that they've begun processing the application and need document "xx" by June 9, 2016.
The document request was not additional police clearance btw.

I'm not sure if this means anything or if this indicates there is an actual human now reviewing my file.
My status is BOWP, express entry inland CEC.

Keep your hopes up.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
artray said:
Nope I don't... I had applied for OINP in Dec 2015 and received the AOR today (two days after receiving PPR), so I'm guessing that doesn't count and I will have to decline nomination once they process my application.
Just curious why didn't you withdraw from OINP after receiving ITA Could have saved your $1500

Reactions: Adanac11

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
cjs said:
OINP was obviously a backup plan..
:eek: obviously just wanted to know from that person.

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
manidhatt said:
Just curious why didn't you withdraw from OINP after receiving ITA Could have saved your $1500
Actually, I looked into withdrawing the OINP application after I received ITA, but OINP application process clearly states that after you have sent the application, the only way you get a refund is if your application is deemed incomplete. Reasons such as "lost interest" or "received ITA" don't count and even though they will withdraw your application, they will not refund the money - so, didn't bother. Was hoping that they will find my application incomplete, but I guess I was extremely thorough when I applied ;)

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
artray said:
Actually, I looked into withdrawing the OINP application after I received ITA, but OINP application process clearly states that after you have sent the application, the only way you get a refund is if your application is deemed incomplete. Reasons such as "lost interest" or "received ITA" don't count and even though they will withdraw your application, they will not refund the money - so, didn't bother. Was hoping that they will find my application incomplete, but I guess I was extremely thorough when I applied ;)
Oh alright. As long as you haven't received AOR you get your money back. I did that twice with OINP. Guess I was destined to save $1500 twice. Atleast you got PPR congratulations for that.

shishirdbhat

Oct 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2016
It's been over 4 months of waiting now, so before despondency sets in a few quick questions:

1. What are our options if the 6-month period passes and we haven't got the PPR? Does one raise a case-specific request or is there any other channel?
2. Are there any restrictions on the number of times one can order the GCMS notes?
3. I noticed that many applications have been rerouted to the Local VO which seem to have faster processing time than CPC Ottawa -- which is where mine is stuck since 02/Feb, any reason why this could be so?

This forum has been really great while we wait, so I hope someone can help me out with these queries.

Cheers!

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
manidhatt said:
Oh alright. As long as you haven't received AOR you get your money back. I did that twice with OINP. Guess I was destined to save $1500 twice. Atleast you got PPR congratulations for that.
Thanks! I had based my decision on the following information from the Ontario website:

Note: If you receive and accept an Invitation to Apply (ITA) from CIC or a nomination from another province or territory after you have already applied to OINP, your application fee to OINP will not be refunded. Application fees are non-refundable even if an application is withdrawn or denied, as they cover OINP’s cost of processing applications.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL.html

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
shishirdbhat said:
It's been over 4 months of waiting now, so before despondency sets in a few quick questions:

1. What are our options if the 6-month period passes and we haven't got the PPR? Does one raise a case-specific request or is there any other channel?
Post 6 months, one can call, e-mail, CSE. they ll revert with the status. but it difficult to get timelines from them. they ll just say your BG in progress or file in queue. There have been some cases where PPR mail was sent but it was not delivered. So that thing can be checked if application crosses 6 months.
2. Are there any restrictions on the number of times one can order the GCMS notes?
There is no restriction on number of times one can order gcms. but it should not be abused. if you have crossed 4 months then its right time to order gcms to know about application status

3. I noticed that many applications have been rerouted to the Local VO which seem to have faster processing time than CPC Ottawa -- which is where mine is stuck since 02/Feb, any reason why this could be so?
This depends on CIC's internal criteria. Applications lying at CPC Ottawa will ge PPR in a batch as per recent trends. There are applicants whose application is at LVO from last 3-4 months. so nothing can be said which VO is fast or slow.

This forum has been really great while we wait, so I hope someone can help me out with these queries.

I would say its been 4 months, still 2 months to go. there ll be some +ve news in coming days. It is obvious that as soon as we cross 4 months, we become eager to know about results. But CIC ll take its own time.

Cheers!

M.Mostafa

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
randomly said:
Update as of 2/6/2016:
AOR Received - Feb. 1
Meds passed - Feb. 1 - Feb. 15
A few categories changed from in review to not needed at this time - March (can't remember the date)
Request for additional documents - 2/6/16
Docs submitted 2/6/16

The letter for document request also stated that they've begun processing the application and need document "xx" by June 9, 2016.
The document request was not additional police clearance btw.

I'm not sure if this means anything or if this indicates there is an actual human now reviewing my file.
My status is BOWP, express entry inland CEC.

Keep your hopes up.
Did your BG check turn into "in progress" or still "not needed"?