No update as of yet.

Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
Can u plz show sample second AOR or give hint about its language.
Dear

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Your application for permanent residence in Canada was received electronically by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 08/07/2015. You applied to the Federal Skilled Worker Program- FSW.
CIC has reviewed your application and determined that it meets the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.
Processing your application
CIC will now begin processing your application. We will review your application to determine if you met the minimum criteria for Express Entry, possessed the qualifications that resulted in your being invited to apply for permanent residence, and meet the program requirements for Federal Skilled Worker Program. In addition, we will determine if you are admissible to Canada.
CIC will notify you if you need to attend an interview. Information about the date and time of your interview and all necessary instructions will be sent to you through your MyCIC account.
CIC intends to process majority of Express Entry applications in six months or less. Processing times vary and the processing time for your application will depend on the unique details of your file.
Bridging open work permit
If you are currently working in Canada on a work permit that is about to expire, and you meet all other requirements, you may use this letter to apply for a bridging open work permit.
Let us know
If your situation changes, you must immediately tell CIC by visiting our website and filling out the Case Specific Enquiry form. (Click on the link to access this form. It is available on CIC’s website, only, and not through your MyCIC account.)
Specifically, let us know if:
 you lose a job offer or lose a provincial or territorial nomination;
 your family composition changes, e.g., birth or adoption of a child, marriage, divorce, etc.;
 your mailing address or email address changes;
 you change your immigration representative;
 you want to withdraw your application.
Check your MyCIC account
CIC will communicate with you through your MyCIC account. It is your responsibility to check your account regularly so that you do not miss any updates from CIC.

karinaS

Jul 2, 2015
adi1989 said:
Does anyone know how much time does it it take to get background check in progress.

Following is my time line:
App submitted Aug 3rd
AOR Aug 4th
Med pass 13th Aug
Ecas access (3 line) 13th aug - in process

I am inland applicant, fsw

Please advise

Hi=) I have the same situation. I was a bit afraid because for majority of ppl bg check changed to "in process" right after their medicals passed.

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
jorgecmb said:
Igor, we used to have an August AOR Spreadsheet, but it seems that the owner deleted it. Try to access it here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mjPvyzLOlK8Y1xJcKoWQbzhn_SLB1hQBjSU0X0Gxf14/edit#gid=1920643612
Hi jorgecmb, I did not delete the sheet, igorsalves87, plz access from the link in my signature

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Mrs Aj said:
Dear

Your application for permanent residence in Canada was received electronically by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 08/07/2015. You applied to the Federal Skilled Worker Program- FSW.
CIC has reviewed your application and determined that it meets the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.
Processing your application
CIC will now begin processing your application. We will review your application to determine if you met the minimum criteria for Express Entry, possessed the qualifications that resulted in your being invited to apply for permanent residence, and meet the program requirements for Federal Skilled Worker Program. In addition, we will determine if you are admissible to Canada.
CIC will notify you if you need to attend an interview. Information about the date and time of your interview and all necessary instructions will be sent to you through your MyCIC account.
CIC intends to process majority of Express Entry applications in six months or less. Processing times vary and the processing time for your application will depend on the unique details of your file.
Bridging open work permit
If you are currently working in Canada on a work permit that is about to expire, and you meet all other requirements, you may use this letter to apply for a bridging open work permit.
Let us know
If your situation changes, you must immediately tell CIC by visiting our website and filling out the Case Specific Enquiry form. (Click on the link to access this form. It is available on CIC's website, only, and not through your MyCIC account.)
Specifically, let us know if:
 you lose a job offer or lose a provincial or territorial nomination;
 your family composition changes, e.g., birth or adoption of a child, marriage, divorce, etc.;
 your mailing address or email address changes;
 you change your immigration representative;
 you want to withdraw your application.
Check your MyCIC account
CIC will communicate with you through your MyCIC account. It is your responsibility to check your account regularly so that you do not miss any updates from CIC.
2nd AOR looks like FSW PER (positive eligibility review)

groundbirch

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indianaspirant said:
Hi jorgecmb, I did not delete the sheet, igorsalves87, plz access from the link in my signature
Even with the link in your signature a window appears after a few seconds:
File in owner's trash
You will soon permanently loose access to this file. For continued access, please make a copy.

Maybe you accidentally moved it to trash? Or it might be a bug with google docs.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
White knight 22 said:
it is not the answer for his question!! what he is trying to know if the local visa office has any contribution or relation to the application process and decision making or it is all about CIC in Canada itself .. i'm also wondering and not sure coz local visa offices used to have share on applications processing as far as i know coz it was submitted to them but what is the situation in EE where all applications goes to CIC directly ?!!!
That is exactly what I mean. I saw people mention (even here in this thread) that their local VO moved faster than the Canadian office. So I was wondering if our application are actually being processed locally, and if yes, at what stage of the process are they being transferred to local VO.

Aquarian25

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Aquarian25 said:
I am not a PNP candidate, normal FSW. I will let you know if I get any update, as of today status stands the same. :'(
@ swashbuckler: I just checked mycic and my medicals status is mentioned as Passed. :) Looks like it happened sometime in the afternoon, as I checked in the morning and it was still the same.

May be yours is also set to passed today itself. Rest all the statuses are default, and only Review is In process. Also no ECAS access as of now.. May be we get it sometime next week.

h2omd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aquarian25 said:
@ swashbuckler: I just checked mycic and my medicals status is mentioned as Passed. :) Looks like it happened sometime in the afternoon, as I checked in the morning and it was still the same.

May be yours is also set to passed today itself. Rest all the statuses are default, and only Review is In process. Also no ECAS access as of now.. May be we get it sometime next week.
hi , could you please share you timeline ? are you inland or outland? FSW ?

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
karinaS said:
Hi=) I have the same situation. I was a bit afraid because for majority of ppl bg check changed to "in process" right after their medicals passed.
Outlander here... I'm sure it will take a while for my next update...

cartwright

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Michal said:
That is exactly what I mean. I saw people mention (even here in this thread) that their local VO moved faster than the Canadian office. So I was wondering if our application are actually being processed locally, and if yes, at what stage of the process are they being transferred to local VO.
It's tough to predict, there are some cases on the forum for whom the application never moved to a local VO and they got PPR directly from Ottawa. I believe it depends on how complicated the application is and how much local involvement of the VO maybe needed but this is just my guess.

harsha5085

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 14 2014
Nomination.....
April 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 14 2015
File Transfer...
Schedule 4 request - 08/27/2015/Schedule A request- 09/17/2015
Med's Done....
09/08/2015
I didnt get my medicals passed yet i submitted on 14th Aug but i got schedule 4 request. is there anybody like me without medicals pass ?