NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
@indianaspirant: I can't access your link and therefore not update my information in your spread sheet.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just updated my details in Google form. Can u plz add another column about background check status
Duskyblue said:
@ indianaspirant: I can't access your link and therefore not update my information in your spread sheet.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all
Just got an update email.
Background check changed from not needed to not started

Any updates with u guys ??

Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
Hi all
Just got an update email.
Background check changed from not needed to not started

Any updates with u guys ??
Also just received the same notification. Are they actually working on weekends????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That is pretty impressive

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs Aj said:
Also just received the same notification. Are they actually working on weekends????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That is pretty impressive
Seriously their weekend updates are scary. We won't stop checking even on weekends now. But good for us.

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Got the same!

reivax

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2016
Hi guys,

Since I wasn't able to access the form indianaspirant has created, I tried creating a new form with a spreadsheet of the responses

Please use this link to enter your data:

http://goo.gl/forms/zPz64Irpv5

And to view the responses of everyone use the following link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D9yJ7SGmdTIMQb_S27gF6xnNRDQsJvy1rGMdY86KKzc/edit?usp=sharing

Actually this is patterned with the spreadsheet in the July AOR-er's group. I dont know if they have copyright on that ;D but I just want us to have the same thing in our group.
I am not an expert on these things so kindly bear with me if you have found or encountered some mistakes.
We might have to encode our responses again to have our information encoded.
Thanks.

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
sunil55 said:
I just updated my details in Google form. Can u plz add another column about background check status
Just did that....the sheet is editable by whoever has the link so some problem was happening i've tried to fix it and added the Background check question, im so new to this so sunil55 when you updated your entry through the form, it replaced your old entry ?

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Ok so in lieu of the recent bad news for the forum i was wondering what all POFs have the August AORers submitted, we still have a chance to supplement our application through CSE so lets tally and help each other out,

I'll start by mine
Im a applying with a spouse and a kid so i need to show approx 19000 CAD.
1. Bank letter from two banks (both joint accounts with accompanying spouse) showing average balance of six months of all accounts (including FDs) in each bank (average six month balance from all these sources is 14000 CAD and final is around 48000 CAD).
2. Declaration from spouse that all funds in the joint accounts are for settlement and mine.
3. LOE as there is a name discrepancy in my passport name and account name (proof of name in another section)
4. Six months bank statement from both banks

what do you think ?

Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indianaspirant said:
Ok so in lieu of the recent bad news for the forum i was wondering what all POFs have the August AORers submitted, we still have a chance to supplement our application through CSE so lets tally and help each other out,

I'll start by mine
Im a applying with a spouse and a kid so i need to show approx 19000 CAD.
1. Bank letter from two banks (both joint accounts with accompanying spouse) showing average balance of six months of all accounts (including FDs) in each bank (average six month balance from all these sources is 14000 CAD and final is around 48000 CAD).
2. Declaration from spouse that all funds in the joint accounts are for settlement and mine.
3. LOE as there is a name discrepancy in my passport name and account name (proof of name in another section)
4. Six months bank statement from both banks

what do you think ?
I am really pained for Asivad and the insensitivity of some unscrupulous and insensitive individuals, but it is an eye opener indeed for everyone, that while we can do all we can to cover all areas of our documentation, we can only hope and pray for a positive feedback.

I have also included the same documents as yours ie:
1. Bank letter
2. Declaration from spouse
3. LOE
4. 6 months Bank statement

While some may argue that CIC does not ask for these items, each application though generic is also unique in terms of supporting documentation.

So I have included this documents to explain the difference between my current balance and average monthly balance. This is because for all our previous applications which were returned, my husband has been the PA, so funds have always been in his name. As I am now the PA, the funds have been moved to my account and could be termed as a bulk fund.

TRUENORTH_4M_C2C

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Ottawa
Guys, got ecas access today. Reads, " In Process". (3 lines)

1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 10, 2015.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 10, 2015.
3. We started processing your application on August 13, 2015

I have passed medicals but background check seems to have not started yet. Is this normal?

Ecas status reads " In process" . Is this a good sign or ? What can i expect from here on? Anyone?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well

I got rejected today., the reason:

Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Upfront medical report
Invalid medical as medical has been assessed for Temporary residence only

so.. first one to go.. did a cse today., as I have done the medical I had to, the panel doctor says he has done what he had to do for PR medical, but CIC rejected me for this reason..

oh well

Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
well

I got rejected today., the reason:

Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Upfront medical report
Invalid medical as medical has been assessed for Temporary residence only

so.. first one to go.. did a cse today., as I have done the medical I had to, the panel doctor says he has done what he had to do for PR medical, but CIC rejected me for this reason..

oh well
Oh so sorry to hear about this Yelena, but how didnt the hospital give you the correct medical report to upload after medication. It is really painful to be rejected for something you have sent, but was truncated in transmission