Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
I have not read about something like that. Let's see
Also was it eMedical system or the paper system the doctor used.

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
sunil55 said:
Hey all
Any new activity today??
No, nothing for me.. still in review.. I keep checking my CIC website every 2 hours.. a lil pathetic i know :D haha

I got my AOR on the evening of 8/10.. i'm really hoping i'll get a good update by 8/17 at the most..

You know there could be a huge bottleneck these days since there was a massive draw just last Friday.. maybe that's why there's a delay..

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It was e medical Mrs Aj

tomneversfield said:
No, nothing for me.. still in review.. I keep checking my CIC website every 2 hours.. a lil pathetic i know :D haha

I got my AOR on the evening of 8/10.. i'm really hoping i'll get a good update by 8/17 at the most..

You know there could be a huge bottleneck these days since there was a massive draw just last Friday.. maybe that's why there's a delay..
I m also checking it every hour lol.
Last draw people Utd not have submitted applications yet. Also people with AOR on 7 ,8, 9 got medical passed already
Good luck.

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
indianaspirant said:
Hi so im braving an attempt at maintaining a spreadsheet for this thread through google forms....its my very first so please bear with me....please fill your timelines in the below mentioned url (u'll need to right click and select go to)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cPgiosEd3GlnOI8lEjhw5wSVbUopIL0zYvmRyo0Utng/viewform

Let's give it a whirl, shall we ?
Thanks for the effort indianaspirant.. just uploaded my data... i can see there are two folks who had their medicals pass today! Congrats... good luck to those who're still waiting to pass their medical (including myself!)

mohelmy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Hi thr,
I submitted my app and revived AOR at August 4.
No updates since then. I did my medicals 3 weeks before submission.
Any similar cases?

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
mohelmy said:
Hi thr,
I submitted my app and revived AOR at August 4.
No updates since then. I did my medicals 3 weeks before submission.
Any similar cases?
Many folks are in ur same boat mohelmy... We're still not able to understand why some folks pass their medical in 1-2 days and others have to wait 1-2 weeks... I did my medical on July 28th, submitted and received AOR on August 10th... still nothing... hopefully tomorrow or early next week we all pass!

gc_007

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Medicals passed today and status updated to Background check in progress

How long usually does background check take

mmiirr168

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Hi, Guys

When you guys said your "Medical passed and BG check in progress", May I ask where to find this message? Is it from our own MYCIC account or the Client application status link on CIC website? I have used a consultant to work on my application so I guess he is the only person who got access to mycic while I can only check from the CIC website. I submitted my application on Aug 1 and now I can only see the following:
"We received your app......
"We sent you acknowledgement of receipt on...
"We started processing ...
"We sent you correspondence on...(asked for an updated representative form which I already signed and submitted by my consultant on Monday)

So my question is: Does this mean that my medical result is still unknown, correct?

Any input is greatly appreciated!

r.sa

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Submitted my application on Aug 5th, No access to ECAS tho!
my medical has passed and BG Check is in progress.

Am I doing something wrong? how do you guys get the access to Ecas?

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi indianaspirant.

Thanks for the spread sheet.
i saw 3 cec candidates.
Is there a way you can share their timeline

Thank You

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
r.sa said:
Submitted my application on Aug 5th, No access to ECAS tho!
my medical has passed and BG Check is in progress.

Am I doing something wrong? how do you guys get the access to Ecas?
Try using your client Id or wait for couple days.
I have learned that people are able to access their ecas after tuesdays.

What did you file with CEC or FSW?
Inland or outside canada?

mohelmy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
tomneversfield said:
Many folks are in ur same boat mohelmy... We're still not able to understand why some folks pass their medical in 1-2 days and others have to wait 1-2 weeks... I did my medical on July 28th, submitted and received AOR on August 10th... still nothing... hopefully tomorrow or early next week we all pass!
Thanks tomneversfield, seems that the system's transparency is getting lower with each step forward.

willpower7

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
File Transfer...
10th March 2016 (NDVO)
Passport Req..
19th April 2016
mmiirr168 said:
Hi, Guys

When you guys said your "Medical passed and BG check in progress", May I ask where to find this message? Is it from our own MYCIC account or the Client application status link on CIC website? I have used a consultant to work on my application so I guess he is the only person who got access to mycic while I can only check from the CIC website. I submitted my application on Aug 1 and now I can only see the following:
"We received your app......
"We sent you acknowledgement of receipt on...
"We started processing ...
"We sent you correspondence on...(asked for an updated representative form which I already signed and submitted by my consultant on Monday)

So my question is: Does this mean that my medical result is still unknown, correct?

Any input is greatly appreciated!
You could check with your consultant....ask him to update you on the status. "Medicals passed" notification will be available in My CIC account. U cud ask ur consultant to check that for u...