+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR APRIL 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

gst06

Aug 31, 2016
MapleIt said:
Has anyone with Third or Fourth Week of April AOR, got their BG "in Progress"?

I am 23rd April AOR. CEC Inland.
I have an AOR of 24th April, FSW Inland and received a ghost email just now. Since my BG was 'In Progress' since June 2nd, I assume this must be the update. Couldn't see any other changes.

Please update the tracker with BG In Progress for the 2nd time on 09/08.

PaNaDoL

Jun 25, 2016
I am from March AOR group, Just trying to find out some stats about pnp inlands as it seems that pnp inlands applications have the least priority now.

any of the April AOr group can please confirm me if PNP inlands are waiting on this group or they are getting pprs?

please reply any member who is following this group properly.

Thanks

Aln_mj

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys

I am cec inland aor april 23. I got an update from our representative on our EE PR apps.

Eligibility: in progress
Medical: passed
Sched 4 interview: not needed as this time
Background check: not started

My question is do i need to worry with my update since my eligibility is still in progress? Can i apply for bowp my wp will expires on oct 5. Your reply and inputs are very much appreciated

tame_beast

Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
Aln_mj said:
Hi guys

I am cec inland aor april 23. I got an update from our representative on our EE PR apps.

Eligibility: in progress
Medical: passed
Sched 4 interview: not needed as this time
Background check: not needed as this time

My question is do i need to worry with my update since my eligibility is still in progress? Can i apply for bowp my wp will expires on oct 5. Your reply and inputs are very much appreciated
many times these status messages don't reflect the actual scene. My eligibility is still "in progress" when actually it has been passed long back . my BG has been In progress since the start. Unless you have ordered the notes , don't get disheartened by this status message.
It is better for you to apply for BOWP , you have less than a month left. In case your PR decision takes a little longer than expected you may be in trouble. But if you apply for your BOWP , even if you don't hear back from them you can stay here on an implied status. My BOWP took about 4 months.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
tame_beast said:
many times these status messages don't reflect the actual scene. My eligibility is still "in progress" when actually it has been passed long back . my BG has been In progress since the start. Unless you have ordered the notes , don't get disheartened by this status message.
It is better for you to apply for BOWP , you have less than a month left. In case your PR decision takes a little longer than expected you may be in trouble. But if you apply for your BOWP , even if you don't hear back from them you can stay here on an implied status. My BOWP took about 4 months.
I completely agree.

Apply for a paper based BOWP.

Aln_mj

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your reply guys. It feels better to know what you guys said. But i have another question? I am planning to apply for bowp. But since i hire representative i cannot access wid mycic account since they are the ones that made that account. So can i open a new mycic just for my bowp apps or i need mycic of my PR apps to apply for bowp? You are very helpful. Thank you

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront: Passed
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
lazybone said:
firstly, i am with you 100% and totally get it..with respect to the 'nothing to do while waiting for PR' part....i didnt mean any offence buddy... ;)
in respect to comparisions....just my opinion here...

lets assume x and y apply for PR with AOR jan 1 2017...assuming they are both PNP inland...yes, its nice to actually check if x got bg check in progress 2nd time in june 2017 and y did not...and y can exchange notes with x to see whats happening with their application (this is exactly what we are doing here in this community and what the tracker is all about) I cant help but add here-Kudos to JP without whose valiant contribution this would have never been possible...

but say x thinks in his mind...since we both applied on same day..we should get PR same day...isnt actually constructive....it doesnt happen...i have tried searching this one this forum on recent threads and found nothing... but that does not mean it might not happen...(we have 4- 5 Apr 6th Aor's here including smo1000, garj, myself and some others...will be oddly interesting to see what happens...as we have all applied under different categories...with more or less same personal situations) I cant help but add again "ALL APRIL 6th Aors will you please stand up?"-just to find out if there are more ;D

lastly..i still cant understand why both x and y are SOOOO concerned about bg check being in progress second time... i mean so what??...from the bg check being progress...what does it indicate? nothing.... does it indicate your assessments are complete? no..does it give you an indication that you are close to PR? 'might be Yes'(everybody here is thinking the same thing)..if yes...no guarantees about when and if and how soon etc.. :p. so why bother?
I agree with Lazybone. Thanks for the compliments. Got little busy with work. My apologies, updating the tracker now. Lazybone, thanks for keeping the thread alive. ;D

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
Hey Folks,

My apologies for the delay. Got a little busy with work. The tracker is updated. Here is the link: http://tinyurl.com/aor-april-2016

Please feel free to submit any changes/updates.

Thank you,

JP

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
To add your info to the April AOR 2016 tracker, please feel free to submit your info in the following format. Here is the link to the tracker: http://tinyurl.com/aor-april-2016

Category (CEC/FSW/PNP):
Inland or Outland:
Application submission date:
AOR date:
Medical Status:
Medicals Passed Date:
Current BG Status:
Current BG Status date:
Additional Doc Request Date:
Additional Doc Request Type:
Additional Doc submitted date:
RPRF (Upfront/date):
ITA received date:
CRS Score:
BOWP (if applicable):
LMIA (if applicable):
PNP (if applicable) Province:
Visa Office(if applicable):

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
Congratulations to all whose BG turned into progress for the second time. ;D Another milestone achieved. Soon you will get your PPR!

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
JP_IndoCan said:
Congratulations to all whose BG turned into progress for the second time. ;D Another milestone achieved. Soon you will get your PPR!
The pace with which CIC went this week. PPR is not too far for April group.

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
MapleIt said:
Has anyone with Third or Fourth Week of April AOR, got their BG "in Progress"?

I am 23rd April AOR. CEC Inland.
As per the tracker
rmalhotra2606
Qamar Khan Sahil
jamesatkinson
have their BG in progress for the second time.

Preet_S
RG_Ind
MapleIt
JP_IndoCan
are waiting for the BG in progress for the second time.

Generally, BG in progress for the second time is a sign of PPR to be received soon. There are some exceptions, as per my observation on this forum, some of them have received PPR even without the BG in progress for the second time.

Hope we get our BG in progress for the second time by next week. ;D

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
lazybone said:
cant wait brother ..... :D
Hey Bro,

We are next. Soon, we will get our PPR. ;D

Praying for the great flood of PPR to fall on us soon.