CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
nevergiveup08 said:
MPs dont help!
Buddy, maybe this statement is based on your own experiences and in this case I would explain it here in order to help other people. Or perhaps you have heard about this and this is the reason why you make this statement. Which one?

TicTocCroc

Mar 1, 2016
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
Doc's Request.
21-02-2017, 01-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Matt-NL said:
Buddy, maybe this statement is based on your own experiences and in this case I would explain it here in order to help other people. Or perhaps you have heard about this and this is the reason why you make this statement. Which one?
Assistant of my MP basically told me to go away until 6 months were up. I asked if they could find out why inland PNPs were not being processed as quickly as other streams, and just got a generic holding response.

My MPP, however, was brilliant during the nomination progress. They were really on the ball, and emailed me regularly.

breathofwind

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Matt-NL said:
Hi Matt you still haven't received PPR?

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Matt-NL said:
MP's can only get you an update on your status (with in 24 hours) which you can do by yourself by calling IRCC.

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TicTocCroc said:
Assistant of my MP basically told me to go away until 6 months were up. I asked if they could find out why inland PNPs were not being processed as quickly as other streams, and just got a generic holding response.

My MPP, however, was brilliant during the nomination progress. They were really on the ball, and emailed me regularly.
During my PNP period, my MP told me they dont deal with provincial govt. they can help me when the case will be under federal.

Now they have asked me to wait till we reach to the 6 months period and I would say nothing they can do about it. They cant push IRCC to speed up the process

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
nevergiveup08 said:
During my PNP period, my MP told me they dont deal with provincial govt. they can help me when the case will be under federal.

Now they have asked me to wait till we reach to the 6 months period and I would say nothing they can do about it. They cant push IRCC to speed up the process
Wow we are very similar not just in all your dates but I also spoke to the MP office at the time of PNP and they said to contact the Provincial MP office which I did. That office were very good in keeping in touch and following up. Although I am not sure if they played any part in expediting the PNP process.

And now this federal level application almost touching four months. Lets see. Can't really do anything till 6 month mark. God forbid if it touches 6 months and we contact the MP's office. They probably will be good with us but how much effect they will have on CIC's process is hard to guage. Probably next to none.

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SFKAS said:
Wow we are very similar not just in all your dates but I also spoke to the MP office at the time of PNP and they said to contact the Provincial MP office which I did. That office were very good in keeping in touch and following up. Although I am not sure if they played any part in expediting the PNP process.

And now this federal level application almost touching four months. Lets see. Can't really do anything till 6 month mark. God forbid if it touches 6 months and we contact the MP's office. They probably will be good with us but how much effect they will have on CIC's process is hard to guage. Probably next to none.
I called CIC and they had kinda note with them that MY MP inquired about my status which kinda make me think thats why my process is delayed lol.
I wont contact MP unless I get stuck with something.

SaraSmi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2283 B
App. Filed.......
23rd Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
7th March 2017
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2016
AOR Received.
23 Dec 2016
mortywaves said:
Pre-6-month applicants can perhaps use the bellow for a general complaints.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx
this is good link.. we can submit feedback without mentioning contact details. Everyone should provide feedback using this

mandeep_29

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
hi guys,

My medical passed few days ago after waiting for 67 days, i am OINP inland AOR 15 Feb 2017. when my medical passed BG went in progress, now again it says N/A what will be the next step will it again go to processing?

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just called IRCC. They said everything has passed. Can be finalized any time now.

So yeah, they are just keeping completed applications for some weird reason, but it's good to know that it's just matter of time now.

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mortywaves said:
I just called IRCC. They said everything has passed. Can be finalized any time now.

So yeah, they are just keeping completed applications for some weird reason, but it's good to know that it's just matter of time now.
Same for me. I called at 8 in the morning. Everything is verified. just final decision remains. I have to postpone many plans if I don't get PPR before 10th May.

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandeep_29 said:
hi guys,

My medical passed few days ago after waiting for 67 days, i am OINP inland AOR 15 Feb 2017. when my medical passed BG went in progress, now again it says N/A what will be the next step will it again go to processing?
Wait for another 2 months for BG to change to in process and another 1-1.5 months for PPR.

Amit1529

Aug 22, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Dec-2016
Doc's Request.
08-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
nevergiveup08 said:
MP's can only get you an update on your status (with in 24 hours) which you can do by yourself by calling IRCC.
What is the number to call IRCC and what option needs to be selected for getting to an agent ?