Doc's Request.
7th March 2017
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2016
AOR Received.
23 Dec 2016
canada108 said:
This is getting really frustrating, CEC applicants from march are getting PPRS
Some applicants from November with OINP -Inland are still waiting :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Had I known, I would have never accepted pnp invitation

OINP- Inland
AOR - Jan 15
Meds passed and BG IP - March 17
Background check Not applicable. April 11
Its very frustrating :(

breathofwind

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Feels like they're working on CEC inland for now.

praneet87

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applied on Nov 30 with express entry. Have been waiting since then. My friends who applied without the PNP got it within 2 months.

What is happening lol? Does anyone know the reason behind this delay for OINP applicants? Assuming we sent documents twice - this should have been done faster.

zainy89

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Passport Req..
Aug 22, 2017
I wouldn't say its just OINP applicants who are seeing delay in process I am through NBPNP myself and haven't received any update since the date of AOR its the PNP Inland applications in general as a whole which are being delayed period

praneet87 said:
Applied on Nov 30 with express entry. Have been waiting since then. My friends who applied without the PNP got it within 2 months.

What is happening lol? Does anyone know the reason behind this delay for OINP applicants? Assuming we sent documents twice - this should have been done faster.

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
praneet87 said:

And thats what really ticks me off, the fact that all pnp's submitted the documents twice, first it took a year to get vetted to get those 600 points and then the same documents just with the nomination letter attached got sent when we received our aor, and yet every other stream is getting their processes in a flow and ppt's come in 3 months, and here we are UNBELIEVABLE.

I am jan 20th , medicals haven't even passed, don't have a work permit, as i couldn't get my nomination in time to apply for a bridge permit, had to quit my job and am on visitor permit just waiting to get my pr sorted so that life can resume from being paused... man its so frustrating......:/

canada108

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SalmanB said:
And thats what really ticks me off, the fact that all pnp's submitted the documents twice, first it took a year to get vetted to get those 600 points and then the same documents just with the nomination letter attached got sent when we received our aor, and yet every other stream is getting their processes in a flow and ppt's come in 3 months, and here we are UNBELIEVABLE.

I am jan 20th , medicals haven't even passed, don't have a work permit, as i couldn't get my nomination in time to apply for a bridge permit, had to quit my job and am on visitor permit just waiting to get my pr sorted so that life can resume from being paused... man its so frustrating......:/
Tell me about it.. To get OINP approved, we gathered 100's of docs, let alone the one year wait to get that approved. this wait is killing now. I got the AOR in 15 JAN. guys who filed with CEC 2 months later(way less points than us(Excluding the OINP 600 point)) are getting PPR's

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
canada108 said:
Tell me about it.. To get OINP approved, we gathered 100's of docs, let alone the one year wait to get that approved. this wait is killing now. I got the AOR in 15 JAN. guys who filed with CEC 2 months later(way less points than us(Excluding the OINP 600 point)) are getting PPR's
yup and what we can do is just wait and in my situation I've had to put my life on pause for a year, quit my job and be in limbo, and hope for the best... and i have no idea ho long its gonna take

SaraSmi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2283 B
App. Filed.......
23rd Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
7th March 2017
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2016
AOR Received.
23 Dec 2016
I think we should contact some news channels.. and tell them the situation. So that they can highlight this issue

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What logic would tell:

1) First in First out: Every application received by the visa office is processed in the order they are received
2) Merit based: Higher CRS applications processed first

Reality:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

canada108

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SaraSmi said:
I think we should contact some news channels.. and tell them the situation. So that they can highlight this issue
Not sure if that is a good idea.. All we can do is wait. The maximum process time on CIC's site is 6 months.

lolololohyeah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mortywaves said:
What logic would tell:

1) First in First out: Every application received by the visa office is processed in the order they are received
2) Merit based: Higher CRS applications processed first

Reality:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reality is:

PNP applicants are all fucxed up.

That is it.

While we waiting, we stuck with the current employer. We cant find better life and better bread and cant even move to any better place.

And we pay more to apply, CIC people, wake up plz.

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If there is no PPR today night, then we have to worry as they might have paused for PNP and processing CEC first.

zainy89

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Passport Req..
Aug 22, 2017
All those with applications still in under process applied for GCMS notes? If so do you see any movement as for your application ?? Please share