+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone with biometric and medical received visa approval recently?

mp3004

Jul 20, 2020
That's really silly process of them, for me I have submitted my application since February 11, for PhD
I have funded scholarship for entire period of my study with bank statement/ home and car / biometric and upfront medical / MSc from UK
I sent them an email to ask about their decision since July with no reply !! REALLY after the 6 months they will reject my application???!!!

by the way in less than my application many of my colleagues got visa from UK and Europe!!

Its illogic to refuse our application after this period !!
Have you colleagues applied for study permit visa or other type?

Asmii

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
I have just confirmed that several Chinese applicants, who have submitted full application, received AIP instead of full approval. I guess AIP distribution is a regional thing.
So the two stage approval is applicable for complete application as well ?

moha87a

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
They mean paper submitted after 20 March.
I applied from Nepal and our file is processed in new Delhi and in this and last week only paper applicant submitted before 20 March got their update for medical while there is no update for online applicant.
I hope that

Rajivk937

Sep 6, 2020
Hey everyone! I submitted a complete application from India July 3rd and received an AIP on September 4th. While that is nice I don't necessarily understand the purpose of an AIP when nothing is guaranteed. I'll be at risk of losing my tuition fees if I choose to study beyond the last date to defer. Here's hoping for some more news! Edit: I applied through SDS

Siddharthjh

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Hey everyone! I submitted a complete application from India July 3rd and received an AIP on September 4th. While that is nice I don't necessarily understand the purpose of an AIP when nothing is guaranteed. I'll be at risk of losing my tuition fees if I choose to study beyond the last date to defer. Here's hoping for some more news! Edit: I applied through SDS
Same here received aip on 3rd sep for complete application!! Had applied on 26th June. I have deferred to Jan intake n updated the webform. Waiting for the confirmation mail.