+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone used Mailtranscripts services in Delhi

Ananti

Feb 9, 2018
Hello

i want to understand if anyone has used the mail transcripts services for Delhi university

Saw one of the posts in canadavisa where they are termed as Fake .Appreciate guidance from other members in the group

Asthaa Luthra

Aug 27, 2021
Any update guys?
Hey I took their help for NCHMCT but my husband used their services for Delhi university and he is quite satisfied with their services. We didn't come across anything that would put us off. We were getting constant updates from them and could contact them via call. We both received our transcripts at the address we provided. I definitely dont see them as fake.

Reactions: Catch Parvez

priyam verma

Aug 30, 2021
Hi, did you managed to get it done. which service is reliable? pls reply. thanks
Mail Transcripts is one the best option that you can try, as i have been their client. Best part you don't have to go university in person , Just provide them scan of your documents to them. Once you are done with your application they will handle everything on your behalf.

payal singh

Sep 10, 2021
Hello

i want to understand if anyone has used the mail transcripts services for Delhi university

Saw one of the posts in canadavisa where they are termed as Fake .Appreciate guidance from other members in the group
I don't think they are fake at all. I can tell you about it by my personal experience. I had applied through them for my transcripts for 2 sets. One for wes and other for my home address and I got my transcripts on time.

harsha Mehta

Sep 11, 2021
My sister had applied through mail transcripts. She told me that their services are really nice. She didn't have to go to university in person and they handled everything so nicely. If like you can contact them.

Reactions: Sudha Mathai
Aug 28, 2021
MailTranscripts is a genuine reliable service provider for the transcript work. I applied for MSBTE Transcript for WES evaluation. Appreciate the team help and support for obtaining the transcripts from MSBTE University. My transcript was accepted by WES and as per my thought they are a expert in the transcript work.

Oct 5, 2021
I used their services when I was residing in Kerala. I must say I am quite satisfied with their services. Their team was prompt in answering and delivered my transcripts on time as promised by them. I would recommend using their services.

Roop Kaurr

Oct 7, 2021
hey yes I used their services for my university i.e Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University. I am actually satisfied with their services as they promised to deliver my transcripts within 25 working days. All I needed to do so that my application doesn't take long enough was to upload all my documents properly. After that I didn't need to follow up with them. They updated my status on a regular basis. I would highly recommend them.

monika sinha

Dec 4, 2021
I had applied for my transcript from university of Delhi (south campus). I had applied through mail transcript. It's a nice firm, I didn't face any kind of problem through out the process. you can apply on their site which is very easy. charges are also not very high but payments may vary depending on your university. Do try their service.

Feb 19, 2022
I Neetu Anand have took MailTranscripts service for SIU University for CES Evaluation. I found them reliable as It was difficult to chose reliable service provider as there were many other service provider in the market. Honestly from my experience I am really satisfied by the services provided from MailTranscripts Team. With scans of marksheet and degree they procured my transcript. The team have earned my trust with the quality of service provided by the team

Sudha Mathai

Mar 10, 2022
I managed to get my transcript work done with the help of MailTranscripts for SMU University. I uploaded consolidated marksheet, degree and the work of submitting it to the university was taken care by the team. We have very few experience in life where we pay and things get done and you don't need to any following up with them every day till you get it done. MailTranscripts is one such experience for me.

Reactions: Palki_Chawla