+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANYONE GOT VISA BUT DIDNT RECIEVE ANY MAIL OF APPROVAL OTHER THAN DISPATCH MSG

Ajay neupane

May 31, 2018
My passport is also dispatched on 30 may 2018 as per vfs tracking but didnot get any mail confirm from CHC whether it is accepted or rejected. They even dont ask for medical report.previously CHC send mail to me for student acknowledgement and further processing on 24 april and 8 may 2018. Big finger cross

voidrelax

May 21, 2018
My passport is also dispatched on 30 may 2018 as per vfs tracking but didnot get any mail confirm from CHC whether it is accepted or rejected. They even dont ask for medical report.previously CHC send mail to me for student acknowledgement and further processing on 24 april and 8 may 2018. Big finger cross
Unfortunately, it seems like a rejection. Medical call is almost always required for the visa.

Ajay neupane

May 31, 2018
Yup it seems lyk dat. I already lost the hope,the problem is why Chc dnt sent directly the rejection or approval mail. Waiting for pp till monday

palvishal37

Jun 25, 2018
I'm facing an issue with my study visa application. I did my visa application on 1st june 2018. I;m not able to link my paper application to GCkey. Havent recieve any UCI mail from embassy too. my question is do one recieve any type of decision mail from embassy ?

GTV

May 4, 2018
Hi all

I have submitted my PR application on 9th May, 2018.

I got a mail on 3rd july from the High Commission of Canada seeking clarification regarding my job experience.

Following is the mail that I have received:

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.

You have applied for a permanent resident visa under the skilled worker, Atlantic Intermediate-
skilled Program (AISP). The selection requirements states:

(2) A foreign national is a member of the class if, at the time of their application for permanent
residence,

 (c) they have, in the preceding three years, accumulated at least one year of full-
time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work, in an occupation listed

in Skill Level C of the National Occupational Classification matrix that is not a
restricted occupation and, while working in that occupation, they
o (i) performed the actions described in the lead statement for the
occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National
Occupational Classification, and
o (ii) performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation
as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational
Classification, including all of the essential duties;

In support of your application you submitted your employment letters. These letters do not
demonstrate that have performed a substantial amount of main duties set out in the National
Occupational Classification (NOC) under which you have applied.

Before I make a decision on your application I am giving you the opportunity to provide any
information that would allay my concerns with regard to your experience. You have 30 days for
the date of this letter to provide the information.

If you choose not to respond with additional information, or if the new information forwarded by
you is not satisfactory, a decision will be made based on the information in your file.

I have performed almost all the duties mentioned in the NOC code. Also I have the required experience.

Please reply if someone has received a similar mail.

Although I have drafted my reply but still I want to know what exactly should I reply in order to get a positive reply.

Please suggest and reply whosoever has received a similar mail as I have very little time left for submitting the reply.

Thanks

VIJAY SAYIMPU

Sep 1, 2018
I'm facing an issue with my study visa application. I did my visa application on 1st june 2018. I;m not able to link my paper application to GCkey. Havent recieve any UCI mail from embassy too. my question is do one recieve any type of decision mail from embassy ?
Did you get your visa.?

Norzom

Sep 3, 2019
PLEASE TELL ME ANY ONE OR YOUR ANY OTHER FRIEND GOT VISA APPROVED BUT DIDNT RECIEVED ANY MAIL BEFORE?
I SHALL BE THANKFUL TO YOU
Hi. I also didn’t receive a conformation mail from the CIC like my other friends did but my student visa got approved. There can be a number of reasons as to why conformation mail is not sent, perhaps you finished your medical examination, like in my case. Another reason can be that your visa process finished very soon, also my case. I applied for paper based student visa but got the information to collect the passport in 2 weeks. Bottom line is that you will only know if your visa is approved once you have the passport in your hand. So don’t worry if you did not recover a conformation mail. I wish you all luck. :)