+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANYONE GOT VISA BUT DIDNT RECIEVE ANY MAIL OF APPROVAL OTHER THAN DISPATCH MSG

Sherry11

Jul 4, 2017
Is there any mail id or else through I can check my visa approval.my agent blackmailing me and didn't give me passport without money.he didn't show me visa.plz anybody help how can I check my visa approval

Mitp1995

Jul 1, 2017
I didn't get any mail from embassy and also didn't get message or mail of passport dispatched but vfs tracking shows my passport dispatched today .
So its positive or negative??

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
I didn't get any mail from embassy and also didn't get message or mail of passport dispatched but vfs tracking shows my passport dispatched today .
So its positive or negative??
Unfortunately theres no way to know unless you get hold of your passport and check. I guess you need to have some form of agreement with your agent, you pay the rest when visa is approved.

Also you may try linking your profile on cic website and see if you ll get it.

Niravg2212

Jul 15, 2017
Hello Guys I got message and mail from VFS that my passport has been dispatched. But can't find my status ? So what should I do ? Also my friend got a Visa approved mail for his application at the same time.

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
Hello Guys I got message and mail from VFS that my passport has been dispatched. But can't find my status ? So what should I do ? Also my friend got a Visa approved mail for his application at the same time.
Go and link your paper application online to check it is approved or not. Thats the only way you get to know about the application status before passport in your hands or wait for it if you not wanna link it

wilsonjose

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Will the paper based applicants (offline) get updates by mail ?
I applied on 12th July (paper based) and I didn't get any emails regarding my application.

NRana09

Jan 28, 2018
Hello, I would like to ask that I have received my Visa , but I didn’t get any mail or message. So, is it fine without getting any mail? Thank you!

Angel2018

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Like wise me i got a message on the 29th of jan that my paasport has been dispatched but my friends says that an approved mail is meant to be sent along sides with the dispatched mail
Please i want to ask does it mean am rejected...

Winbelle

May 3, 2018
Philippines
Category........
Where you called for medicals? And when, if yes?

Hi. I just tracked my application at vfs. It is stated the my application is endorsed to the courier. It will be send to me. Is it a positive result? Some said that their passport was dispatch but mine was different. Can somebody tell me their experiences too at vfs application??

Thank you.