+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone from dubai

humtum

Mar 22, 2010
Hi is there someone applying form dubai for study permit to canada, please share your experience etcc and which agent to deal with

humtum

Mar 22, 2010
hi dear, I want to know few things,,

how can i prove strong tie to my home country to satisfy visa office.

About me:

Indian working in Dubai , staying alone , parents are in India, funding my fees and expenses by my own... so how to show prove that i will be back after study.

Egarly waiting for your reply.

Thanks a lot.

lazy_skipper

Feb 26, 2010
proofing yourself that you will come back is not important, you have to fulfill the requirements e.g bank statement ,acceptance letter etc... hope this might helped you somewhere...

humtum

Mar 22, 2010
thanks for your reply bro,

I got all doc ready with me. just i am wondering that which doucments to include to satisfy visa officer that I will be back after my study.

Egarly waiting for reply

Thanks,

biba

Feb 22, 2007
hi humtum,

proving strong ties is veri important but it may be difficult for u maybe u cld get a letter from your recent employers stating that ur job would still be available to u when u finish ur studies i think that could be one of ur proof of ties options also u could include documents of assets that u own eg property documents.
I hope this has helped ion some way.

humtum

Mar 22, 2010
hi dear, thanks for your reply,

which doc i should include as assest evidence. My parents are in India and they own few lands. and I am in Dubai....

biba

Feb 22, 2007
hi do u have any property in your name eg land, building, maybe your own business these are not absolutes but they are a start

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rvsolutions said:
you will get valuation certificate by government registered property valuer.

Regards,
Vinod Kadam.
RVS team
rvsolutions @ aol.in

Hi to all,

There is absolutely NO NEED to submit any property documents/valuation certificate for student visa. When Canadian embassy (India) do not even entertain any notorized affidavit/legal stamp paper thn how is it possible for them to take notice of your Property Certificates/Papers.

I quote SPP/GENERAL Visa checklist (India)

“DO NOT PROVIDE ANY ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS UNLESS REQUESTED TO DO SO BY A VISA OFFICER. Example of documents not to be submitted with study permit applications include: fixed deposits, property documents, documents from chartered accountants, jewellery assessments, life insurance policies”