Med's Done....
29/01/2016
Passport Req..
07/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
06/2016 (Not exact for security)
LANDED..........
07/2016 (Not exact for security)
Nobody seems to have commented on the link to that Yahoo news article someone posted, I'm hoping the silence from you all on that is a good thing? I read the article and it worried me a bit.

Yup, what can we do but post and worry lol, seems about the only thing that helps relieve the stress...

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
Ok thanks guys.

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
amanjpro said:
Thank god you are safe! I started to worry, it has been a while since you last posted about the next draw!
Hahahaha... ;D :p

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my humble opinion I don't see a draw happening. I read the article as well, but these are the cold hard facts on the CIC officers' to do list; process 25,000 people in 7 weeks, 3,157/week, 510 people per day.

This is being generous and assumes they will be working everyday including weekends, and public holidays. With that volume, and if you were a CIC officer would you put you hand up and say "Yes please I would like to process 1,500 extra applicants per EE draw?

I think the majority of us would say no? Also at your work place if your boss gives you a time consuming task to complete in a specified time period do you say "can I have another time consuming task to complete in the same timeframe"?

The priorities of the new government are what they are. We just have to be patient and get on with our lives.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Thank you all for reading and appreciating my views like always.

My next prediction is that, there will be a draw on 13th November and the scores might be 850+

Only those with additional 600 points will be selected this time as there will be more than 1500 such applicants due to a gap of 21 days.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Thank you all for reading and appreciating my views like always.

My next prediction is that, there will be a draw on 13th November and the scores might be 850+

Only those with additional 600 points will be selected this time as there will be more than 1500 such applicants due to a gap of 21 days.
That would be disheartening for many if score jumps too high. Sherlock Holmes.

P.s: On your views though, it reminds me of sheldon cooper. Sarcasm, at times is difficult to assimilate.

redfox05

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
United Kingdom
NOC Code......
2173 Software engineers and designers
App. Filed.......
25/01/2016
AOR Received.
25/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29/01/2016
Passport Req..
07/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JoacRy said:
We just have to be patient and get on with our lives.
Yep true, whatever the outcome, gotta try just ignoring it and getting on with other stuff. But, my situation needs me in Canada asap, so it's very hard to deal with. Although I'm sure many others have essential and maybe critical reasons for also needing to get there asap.

Good luck all.

Oh and best of luck?
bestofluck said:
Thank you all for reading and appreciating my views like always
Sorry to say this, but not entirely right, we are all discussing the article that 'mead' posted about, your initial post didn't really say anything new other than, will there we a draw today. Was about to just let that go, but then you had to be dramatic again, with the 850+ points. Although thank you for at least stating its your prediction, not fact.

But seriously, you did read the comments above right? People have not exactly appreciated your posts, just bear that in mind and maybe you can turn that opinion, and be respected in the forum again? It's not too late :)

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
redfox05 said:
Yep true, whatever the outcome, gotta try just ignoring it and getting on with other stuff. But, my situation needs me in Canada asap, so it's very hard to deal with. Although I'm sure many others have essential and maybe critical reasons for also needing to get there asap.

Good luck all.

Oh and best of luck?
Sorry to say this, but not entirely right, we are all discussing the article that 'mead' posted about, your initial post didn't really say anything new other than, will there we a draw today. Was about to just let that go, but then you had to be dramatic again, with the 850+ points. Although thank you for at least stating its your prediction, not fact.

But seriously, you did read the comments above right? People have not exactly appreciated your posts, just bear that in mind and maybe you can turn that opinion, and be respected in the forum again? It's not too late :)
Good advice
But some people utilize their two ears in a way that they listen to advices from one ear and throw out from the other.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
redfox05 said:

Good luck all.

Oh and best of luck?

thank you for your appraisal. I am overwhelmed. Dont forget there is a Draw on 13th November. you might get ITA

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
redfox05 said:
Nobody seems to have commented on the link to that Yahoo news article someone posted, I'm hoping the silence from you all on that is a good thing? I read the article and it worried me a bit.

Yup, what can we do but post and worry lol, seems about the only thing that helps relieve the stress...
yes it worried me a bit too so I posted it here. dont know what will happen. I hope there is a draw on 13th that will atleast bring some normalcy to the process

redfox05

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
United Kingdom
NOC Code......
2173 Software engineers and designers
App. Filed.......
25/01/2016
AOR Received.
25/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29/01/2016
Passport Req..
07/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
bestofluck said:
thank you for your appraisal. I am overwhelmed. Dont forget there is a Draw on 13th November. you might get ITA

Erm...? Wasnt quite an appraisal... but meh, nevermind :p

Lets all be a big happy group and just be happy. I just want a draw now! As you can tell, I'm losing it. I'm going by the hope that if CIC did decide to pause the draws, they would say, I mean they wouldn't just not say right? Surely communication with these things is key to keep confidence and not put themselves in a bad light?