+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

maryjoane

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (Online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan-13-2016
Med's Done....
Medical Passed jan 20 2016 (second application)
Passport Req..
feb 29, 2016
Hi guys,

Other than IMM 5409, wala n ibanh docs dapat ipanotarozed noh?!

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015 / Med. Furtherance Request: 09-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015 / Furtherance Done: 10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
^^ wala na, optional lang yung for the other docs.

Elapar

Jul 14, 2015
hello,

i just want to know if this has happened to anyone that applied for study permit. I am for September intake. Well i did an upfront medical exam July1, 2015. I submitted my documents including my e-medical information sheet for visa application July 3, 2015. Then i received an automated message from the Embassy, July 8, 2015 regarding medical examination instructions attached with IMM1017 form. So i tried to contact the embassy via email regarding my concern. I also stated my UCI#, APP# and UMI# in the mail. As of my knowledge, my medical results were fine. But it is really bothering me since it has been a week and still no news from the embassy.

Does anyone have any knowledge regarding my situation?

Venice814

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-2015
Med's Request
19-July-2015
Med's Done....
22-July-2015
Interview........
5-August-2015 (Medical Passed)
Passport Req..
11-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-August-2015
LANDED..........
7-September-2015
Elapar said:
hello,

i just want to know if this has happened to anyone that applied for study permit. I am for September intake. Well i did an upfront medical exam July1, 2015. I submitted my documents including my e-medical information sheet for visa application July 3, 2015. Then i received an automated message from the Embassy, July 8, 2015 regarding medical examination instructions attached with IMM1017 form. So i tried to contact the embassy via email regarding my concern. I also stated my UCI#, APP# and UMI# in the mail. As of my knowledge, my medical results were fine. But it is really bothering me since it has been a week and still no news from the embassy.

@Elapar, pwede kang magback-read dito, pero sa mga nababasa ko rito, they've waited the medical instruction after submitting the application. I feel your concern kasi waiting then ako for medical instruction. I submitted my application last July 16, and have been receiving notices that my application has been updated pero wala pa akong natatangap na medical instruction. :eek:

Hienz

Nov 29, 2012
scorpio1641 said:
Are you teaching in Thailand? Is this your occupation for 10 years na?

Your case is a little complicated but not impossible. You just need a solid statement of purpose explaining why you want to study Special Education, instead of what you are doing now. Then state what you are telling us now that you need a diploma to get a Master's in Special Ed.

I think you can submit in VFS Thailand. However, you must be able to prove that you have something to go back to in the Philippines after your degree. So include evidence of properties and investments in the Philippines, and what your plans are after you finish your diploma (should be postgrad, BTW)
Thanks Scorpio1641 at micmic sa reply,

Oo dito ako nagtrabaho sa Thailand for 10 years na.

May tanong pa ako uli:

1. Nag allow sa akin ang employer ko na mag aral sa Canada for this course (Special Education) kasi kailangan nila na myroon isang teacherr na my background sa course na ito.

= ano ang mga documents ang dapat nilang i prepare pra sa akin?

Thank you po sa inyong lahat na mag reply sa tanaong ko.

wala akong alam dito.

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Hello heinz!

Probably any letter coming from your employer that states your need to study for the course and will use the said training when you comeback to Thailand after graduating in Canada. Whatever your reasons are, just make sure that they are true and your not just making up any stories to convince the visa officer otherwise. They're probably trained to spot a genuine and fake application :) If you have intentions of migrating, you can use your previous employer as part of your CV :) My wife is a SPED teacher and in our case, we want her to have work experience in Canada for personal growth and we included that in our letter of explanation. Every student applicant naman is also seen as a potential migrant. In my opinion, they're just checking if you will successfully transition or not :)

Hi elapar,

Do you mean that you submitted your medical even without any medical request yet?

Friends, please pray for my wife's and baby's application. Her employer wants her to be in Canada by end of the month pera wala pa siya passport request :(

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015 / Med. Furtherance Request: 09-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015 / Furtherance Done: 10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
Elapar said:
hello,

did you apply online or via paper (VFS)?

it could be that the embassy received your email but didn't reply, just looked at your upfront medical exam results? Saan ka ba nagpamedical? Did you check with your DMP if they already submitted your exam to CIC? Kasi it usually takes one week for the exam results to be submitted to the embassy, so looking at your timeline baka nagkasalisi lang yung results mo saka yung form 1017.

Hienz said:
May tanong pa ako uli:

1. Nag allow sa akin ang employer ko na mag aral sa Canada for this course (Special Education) kasi kailangan nila na myroon isang teacherr na my background sa course na ito.

= ano ang mga documents ang dapat nilang i prepare pra sa akin? Thank you po sa inyong lahat na mag reply sa tanaong ko.
Tama si mic-mic, ask your direct superior for a letter of recommendation stating that they want an employee who has a Special Education background and that they are sending you to study. If they can state that they are willing to rehire you at the end of the course, it'll be much better. Tas submit mo na rin along with that your proof of employment (COE, payslips, ITR).

canadaforashiea

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014 failed
File Transfer...
God is good. Praying
Med's Request
God is good. Praying
Med's Done....
God is good. Praying
Passport Req..
God is good. Praying
VISA ISSUED...
Amazing God
LANDED..........
In God I trust. Will continue to spread the goodness of Almighty
:-* thank u sa forum na itich!!

paguide naman po.gaya ni kabayan na from Thailand, ako naman dito China with my family hubby and girl.

magpapaupfront sana ako next monday,kc db mas faster ang process pg gnun. kung sa pinas ak mas madaling makakakilos.Layo ko kasi s Shanghai(dun lng at Beijing authorized clinics eh.
apply ako online may GCKEy na ako(mgaapply sana EE)
may Letter na me from U of S.
please please please
before kc hndi k pa alam na may magandang forum na makaktulong sakin before lodgng my app kaya sayang returned docs ako under FSW ncomplete doc..so please please guide me ng tamang proseso..
salamat po

Edited: Thanks kay Scorpion1641(sorry if im mistaken)

Undergrad po ako pero honours Program(meaning just 60 credit units lang po).tama po may Bachelors degree n po ako Education, but because im teaching in a medical college, m thinking to have an insght in medicine kc kakahya nmn sa mga doctors na hnahandle ko(la akong idea about med)
nakaindcate din po s letter ng Dean namn na better t have a medcne background and theyre willing to wait fr me as soon as i fnshed my program.

tuition fee ay 20K addtl fee 30K CAD,di po ba add ng 10K for me then addtional 4K ky hubby and 3K kay baby?

thanks many much:)

maryjoane

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (Online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan-13-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
feb 29, 2016
Floje said:
Hehe! Ganyan din ako nung nagprepare na ako ng files to be uploaded. Good luck Venice! ;)

Hi Floje,

Inquire ko lang regarding sa assets na nilagay mo sa SOP, lahat ba yun nilagyan mo ng supporting docs? Kasi my assets kami kaya lang nkpangalan pa sa mga lolo kahit patay although it will be shared within the family. pwede ko b gamitin un as an assets? Thanks

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
maryjoane said:
Hi Floje,

Inquire ko lang regarding sa assets na nilagay mo sa SOP, lahat ba yun nilagyan mo ng supporting docs? Kasi my assets kami kaya lang nkpangalan pa sa mga lolo kahit patay although it will be shared within the family. pwede ko b gamitin un as an assets? Thanks
Hi maryjoane,

Yup, isinama ko yung Land Title na nakapangalan sa lolo ko na patay na rin pero andun yung name ng father ko as representative. I think they will look at it as a tie to your country na rin. :)

maryjoane

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (Online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan-13-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
feb 29, 2016
ah, mukhang malabo ako makakuha nun.. hmmmm

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
maryjoane said:
ah, mukhang malabo ako makakuha nun.. hmmmm
Bakit naman? Pwede ka namang humingi ng certified true copy ng land title sa Registry of Deeds. Kaso 500 pesos ata yun per copy.

maryjoane

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (Online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan-13-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
feb 29, 2016
Floje said:
Bakit naman? Pwede ka namang humingi ng certified true copy ng land title sa Registry of Deeds. Kaso 500 pesos ata yun per copy.

ah talaga, akala ko ang only way is manghingi sa tita ko. THanks, icheck ko.
anu need docs para makahingi ng copy? like address or can it be searched through names lang?

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
maryjoane said:
ah talaga, akala ko ang only way is manghingi sa tita ko. THanks, icheck ko.
anu need docs para makahingi ng copy? like address or can it be searched through names lang?
Tatanungin ka nila kung ano yung Lot number ng lupang yun. Pwede mo namang hiramin lang yung title, tapos scan mo. Paper-based ka ba or online?