+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody applied on 27th Nov under General Category ?

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
Hey Guys,

My SPP Visa was rejected. Hence I applied today, 27th Nov under General category. Has anyone else applied today under General Category ?

Josh21

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
varungorur2005 said:
Hey Guys,

My SPP Visa was rejected. Hence I applied today, 27th Nov under General category. Has anyone else applied today under General Category ?
i did under univ category. general asks for too many things.

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
I have done my engineering in Electronics & Communications with 55 %. I had 12 backlogs which I cleared all. I had an year back too in my 3rd year. I had a Portugal business visa refusal in May. Currently I am working as a Technical Support Representative at IBM. By this Dec I'll be having 1 and a half years of work experience. I had got admission for Post Grad. Certificate in Project Management at Centennial College for Jan 2013 intake. I had applied for visa thru the SPP program on 12th Nov. I received my passport and my visa is rejected on 23rd Nov. For the SPP, I had sent an SOP too which clearly mentioned everything right from why Canada, centennial, project Management to explanation of my low grades in engineering. I had even paid the 1st year tuition fees, had loan sanctioned for total living expenses, father's income cert., my salary slips, experience letters, medicals and all the documents under spp checklist. But still they rejected it.

The reason for rejection was "You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because your proposed studies are not reasonable in the light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans."

saiprasad.br

Nov 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/11/2012
varungorur2005 said:
I have done my engineering in Electronics & Communications with 55 %. I had 12 backlogs which I cleared all. I had an year back too in my 3rd year. I had a Portugal business visa refusal in May. Currently I am working as a Technical Support Representative at IBM. By this Dec I'll be having 1 and a half years of work experience. I had got admission for Post Grad. Certificate in Project Management at Centennial College for Jan 2013 intake. I had applied for visa thru the SPP program on 12th Nov. I received my passport and my visa is rejected on 23rd Nov. For the SPP, I had sent an SOP too which clearly mentioned everything right from why Canada, centennial, project Management to explanation of my low grades in engineering. I had even paid the 1st year tuition fees, had loan sanctioned for total living expenses, father's income cert., my salary slips, experience letters, medicals and all the documents under spp checklist. But still they rejected it.

The reason for rejection was "You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because your proposed studies are not reasonable in the light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans."
omg so sad bro... hope for the best... where are u from?

I've seen a lot of rejections recently which is scaring me as well... :(

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
Ya there are a lot of rejections under SPP this time.. I am from Bangalore..

@worldofsanal023: Ya will let you know.. you too lemme know..