+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Joby07

Aug 18, 2017
I am at my post ITA phase and i have finished collecting all my documents and ready for submission.But my company is sending me to abroad(Riyadh) as part of new project assignment which has actually made some doubts in my find.Can someone address these doubts if you can at the earliest,it will a great help:

1)As i am travelling post AOR only. Should i mention that i would be travelling post AOR as part of company assignment at time of submitting my documents?.Or all travel(Business and personal) planned for post AOR need not be mentioned at time of submission.

2)If i do not mention anything at time of Submitting my documents (AOR) and what if the government finds that i have a entry and exit at time of passport submission at VFS office for COPR. Wont that be a clash of data ,as i hadn't mentioned anywhere in my documents about travel post AOR

3)Can the primary applicant and secondary applicant submit their passport at different VFS office of different country.

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Guys Need Help !!!

AOR :- Feb 01 2017
I am CEC Outland applicant.
6 Months Processing time already finished..........I got GCMS notes last month on July 12 2017......
It says Medical :- Pass
Eligibility :- Recommend Pass
Security :- Not Started
Criminality :- Pass
Back Ground status still says :- Not Applicable. So I think Eligibility is still under process.....
I sent them email 20 days ago to know the status of my file. They replied that my application need some additional verification..

Now, anybody here know howmuch time does it take to clear up my eligibility ????
Your answer will be really appreciated.. Thanks in advance.

sauravtkumar

Aug 21, 2017
Hi
I have a BTech degree and experience as Financial Manager (NOC 0111).
When it asks for date when you became qualified to practice this occupation, do I put my BTech graduation date?
Employment requirement for NOC 0111 mentions: A Bachelors degree in business administration, economics, commerce or a related field is required.

Pandora18

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Is your profile complete? if so, then you should get a New Button at the end of the page. If I can recall correctly, it should be a 'Continue' Button.. Click that button and then you need to digitally Sign your application to submit..
hi
please i can't find express entry button in my cic account. my first EE profile was found ineligible and now i'm trying to create a new profile but the EE button is gone. i also have an ongoing paper based PR application. can you help me please?

notes

Aug 27, 2017
Do we need to provide only the letter from bank with account which has required balance as proof of funds or all the accounts including credit cards, brokerage accounts, etc.

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
Hi have reference letter from my current employer as per CIC norms. Ita has all the details including contact and letter head in English but the company/hospital stamp is in arabic. Do I need to get it translated??

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
Also...I applied for e-visa for UAE (normal online visit visa) which was rejected without giving any reason. Later I got it through my relative in UAE. Do i need to mention it in visa rejection history?

srvnnmch25

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Hi this is saravanan from singapore,I would like to know details about points system. I have completed bachelors degree in mechanical engineering, I've been working as a quality control engineer for last 6 years include 4 years foreign experience in singapore. I have a valid job offer for Canada but I have 5.5 bands only in Ielts I could not reach 400 points for express entry. What I want to know to get some more points. Can anyone know anything please update me.
Thank you
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi this is saravanan from singapore,I would like to know details about points system. I have completed bachelors degree in mechanical engineering, I've been working as a quality control engineer for last 6 years include 4 years foreign experience in singapore. I have a valid job offer for Canada but I have 5.5 bands only in Ielts I could not reach 400 points for express entry. What I want to know to get some more points. Can anyone know anything please update me.
Thank you
If you are applying under FSW, you need band 6 to qualify. 5.5 won't do. The easiest way to get more points is to re-take your IELTS and score higher.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi have reference letter from my current employer as per CIC norms. Ita has all the details including contact and letter head in English but the company/hospital stamp is in arabic. Do I need to get it translated??
If it's just the stamp, no need to translate. The stamp on my employment letter wasn't in English and I didn't have any issue with it

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
If it's just the stamp, no need to translate. The stamp on my employment letter wasn't in English and I didn't have any issue with it
it is just a stamp...so i guess no need to translate it.
my e-visa for uae for simple visit visa was rejected without giving any reason. later i got visa through my relative in uae. should i mention it in my visa rejection history?