Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ameya25 said:
Hi All,
I need a big advice....my spouse havent got a birth certificate and it si impossible to get one ...i am about to submit my file....is it really manadatory....plse giv advice asap
CIC doesn't ask for birth certificates from PA/spouse/common-law partner. They require it only for dependent children.

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Guys,

I got ITA with 451 and submitted the application on 8th Sep.
Medical passed and BG IN progress..

Same time i have got formal application request from PEI...?

Can i send the application to PEI? or any problem?
I m not sure if my current application will go till the end and my score dropped to 446 after my recent birthday..
Not sure in next ITA too....

pls suggest

monsier2186

Sep 15, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
TBD
deepalivg said:
Hi, What would be the approx total cost of applying PR under FSW for a family of 3 ( 2 adults + 1 child) in Indian Rupees.We are just planning our finances and wanted to know approx Indian cost including ECA + PR applicationPlease help
I can breakdown the cost for you ::

IELTS - INR 7500 *2 (adults) = INR15000
WES - approx INR 12000 * 2 (adults) + INR 2500 (courier) = 17500 ~ INR18000

PR Application Cost
INR 28000 * 2 (adults) = INR 56000
INR 7500 *1 (child - less than 19yrs of age) = 7500

Right to Permanent Residence
INR 25000 * 2 (adults) = INR 50000

Total Cost of Application in INR - Rs.146500 ~ Rs.150000 (this is liable to change with fluctuations in Canadian Dollar rate vs INR)
The money spent will be in stages & you will not be burdened with everything at one go.

Please note that if you are taking the help of Immigration Agents, they might charge you anything between Rs.70000 to Rs.100000 extra apart from the above costs. I feel this forum & people here are very helpful & strong. There is no need for an agent. :)

Others - Please add if I have missed something.

Thank You !!

Tikhe0001

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tikhe0001 said:
can somebody please help me with the following questions while filling up the application;-

a. What should be the Field of Study for Engineering? I don't see engineering in dropdown..shud i select others or something else?

b. Under Provinces or Territories, i selected All Provinces and Territories . However, only BC and Ontario undertakings for collection of information for their express entry program are populating. is it ok? shud nt all territories undertakings populate after i select All Provinces and Territories .

Thanks in advance
anybody can answer this???

deepalivg

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Thanks A lot..That really helps...
As of now My hubby is applying..He has given IELTS and we have sent his documents to WES.
So cost so far was IELTS (10000) and WES( 16000 + 840 courier)

monsier2186

Sep 15, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
TBD
deepalivg said:
Thanks A lot..That really helps...
As of now My hubby is applying..He has given IELTS and we have sent his documents to WES.
So cost so far was IELTS (10000) and WES( 16000 + 840 courier)
Both of you need to give IELTS & get the credentials verified thru WES if you are planning to get any points for spouse.

monsier2186

Sep 15, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
TBD
Tikhe0001 said:
anybody can answer this???
1. You may select Computer Related field in the dropdown. In the intructions it asks you to choose the closest possible field. So do not worry. You will an option to fill it was a Bachelors degree. Your WES credential is important.

2. I am not sure about it but I did not bother too much about it. If you manage to get a job, you can work anywhere in Canada. -- Please correct me if i am wrong.

Thank You.

deepalivg

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Hey Monsier,
How many points will we gain if My credentials are verified and I also give IELTS?
Is IELTS and credentials verification necessary if My hubby is a PA and I am dependent with kid?

MissFirefly

Sep 18, 2015
Hi,

I have a Bachelors degree outside Canada, and a Masters degree in Canada. I stated while filling my profile that I did not have an ECA for my Bachelors degree. I was wondering if I would need to provide an ECA for my Bachelors degree now that I have gotten an ITA?

Also, will I need to book an appointment for a medical exam before submitting my application? Or will CIC let me know at what stage I should. I am just at the point of filling my online forms, so not sure what supporting documents to submit yet.

Thanks in advance.

thenumbiceman

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2015
Doc's Request.
~
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
IELTS Request
~
Med's Request
~
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
1) you would need ECA while submitting application
2) you are asked for medicals while submitting application so pls undergo a medical at a paneled physician in your location

SSG

Aug 2, 2013
Hi!

I have a question! I submitted my Express Entry Application on August 13.
However, I realized that I put No for visa denial where it should have been Yes (It was an error on my part)
Can I correct this mistake? What are the consequences?

I cannot make any changes to the application. Which is the best way to convey CIC that it was an error on my part not any intention of misrepresentation.

Urgent! Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Shanksw007

Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
Doc's Request.
04- 09-2015
Nomination.....
AINP 15-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
IELTS Request
04-09-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
15-11-2015
MissFirefly said:
Hi,

I have a Bachelors degree outside Canada, and a Masters degree in Canada. I stated while filling my profile that I did not have an ECA for my Bachelors degree. I was wondering if I would need to provide an ECA for my Bachelors degree now that I have gotten an ITA?

You don't need to get WES if you have master's from Canada.

Also, will I need to book an appointment for a medical exam before submitting my application? Or will CIC let me know at what stage I should. I am just at the point of filling my online forms, so not sure what supporting documents to submit yet.

You need to book an appointment before you submit your application, call the clinic and say you have an ITA need to do upfront medical for PR

Thanks in advance.

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Guys I received a letter from my previous employer stating all the previous jobs held in the company before leaving. Unfortunately , I have only written my last job held with the employer in my profile as my experience for the whole historical period. I recently received a nomination for the state of Ontario to apply in the human capital priorities scheme. I have not submitted the application yet. I wanted to ask shall I modify my work experience to include all previous jobs held with my previous employer or would this constitute a problem during the application procedures ?

jagsisingh

May 10, 2015
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
01-03-2017
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
Guys I am on Inter company transfer visa in Canada right now and have created EE profile and registered with job bank successfully.
I would like to know how to get LMIA supported Job Offer as whenever I tell consultants that I am on closed visa they say they do not have LMIA supported requirements.

Are there specific consultants who deal with LMIA jobs or how to get it.

I am Software Professional with 9 years of experience in Java.