Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear it is same for everyone, just continue with complete profile
quote author=Neonnick link=topic=264497.msg4489043#msg4489043 date=1437321351]
Hello all, I am really confused, kindly advice. I have 451 points and I believe I received the invitation in the last draw (13th draw). When I go into my profile some of the informations are missing. I have two options to select "complete profile" and "decline invitation". I don't know how to proceed. Is there anybody who encountered this situation.
[/quote]

Ranmeet

Jun 28, 2015
hi asivad

Plz help for my query I made my express entry profile in the month of May and it is for all province.
Can I apply for province nomination program and how many province I can apply ?

Should my application not consider for rest of the states where I have not applied or in common express entry program?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

I have few questions. It would be great if someone can answer.

1) During my studies and also during my job in Canada, I traveled to my home country for 2 weeks both the time. So do I have to include that timelines in Personal history questions that they ask before the checklist: Mention personal history for last ten years section....

2) Do we have to include NOC code in the job reference letter? (Is it mandatory)

3) Also do we have to attach a business card of employer who is signing for that job reference letter? (Is it mandatory) I am asking this because my Director's business card has different name than the name on my reference letter. He uses his nick name on is business card as people better know him by that name.
So what should I do? Should I include this business card?

ella2g

Jul 8, 2015
Dear All,

I recenty submitted my EE profile. However , while answering the questions I was not sure about the question below given my situation

I completed 1 year of full time work and than took maternity from January this year. While filling up the EE profile under CEC there is a question that says
'Is xyz currently working in Canada?'
I answered 'Yes', however currently I am on maternity leave with EI benefits. If I answer 'No' the subsequent questions such as 'Does XYZ have a valid work permit for the current job in Canada? , IS job offer from the employer named on the current work permit ? etc etc . do not appears

What should be the answer given that I am on maternity and on EI benefit at the time I submitted my profile ? There is no option for maternity for that answer.

Thanks for you advise.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ella2g said:
Dear All,

I recenty submitted my EE profile. However , while answering the questions I was not sure about the question below given my situation

I completed 1 year of full time work and than took maternity from January this year. While filling up the EE profile under CEC there is a question that says
'Is xyz currently working in Canada?'
I answered 'Yes', however currently I am on maternity leave with EI benefits. If I answer 'No' the subsequent questions such as 'Does XYZ have a valid work permit for the current job in Canada? , IS job offer from the employer named on the current work permit ? etc etc . do not appears

What should be the answer given that I am on maternity and on EI benefit at the time I submitted my profile ? There is no option for maternity for that answer.

Thanks for you advise.
Answer Yes only if you are holding an LMIA supported job offer. Else answer No.

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I qualify for both cec and fsw. I got an ITA to apply under FSW. So do i still have to apply for ECA report?? I did not include that in my profile and did not get any points for that. Please advice. Also i do not have an eca report too.
thanks

Jackon

Jul 19, 2015
Hello,

I have work in Canada for 12 months 40 hours a week as an electrical engineer. And I was planning to apply to EE trough CEC.

However my work offer was trough the IEC program International Co-op intership. During this period of time I made electrical engineer's duties.

Does that experience meet the criteria for applying to EE?

Thanks.

sweta1125

May 25, 2015
Hi,
I had worked in an organization for 3 and half years then took a break for 2 and half years. Then I joined the parent company of the earlier company where I worked for 2 years 8 months. Am I eligible for getting points for more than three years or not. The work at both the place were same.
Appreciate any help

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweta1125 said:
Hi,
I had worked in an organization for 3 and half years then took a break for 2 and half years. Then I joined the parent company of the earlier company where I worked for 2 years 8 months. Am I eligible for getting points for more than three years or not. The work at both the place were same.
Appreciate any help
Yes. You can count discontinuous work experience for both CRS points and program eligibility purposes.

All the best!

sweta1125

May 25, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Yes. You can count discontinuous work experience for both CRS points and program eligibility purposes.

All the best!
Thanks!!!!
One more question, do I need to submit the old passports of myself, spouse and kid. Didn't see this in the documents list

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweta1125 said:
Thanks!!!!
One more question, do I need to submit the old passports of myself, spouse and kid. Didn't see this in the documents list
Only if prompted for travel history supporting documents.

sweta1125

May 25, 2015
Hi,
As per my understanding one gets additional points if the applicant or their spouse have a close relative who is an Canadian.

My spouse's sibling is a Canadian citizen, which we had filled in the initial application, however, post ITA form does not explicitly ask about it (only regular information about all family members). Even the documents checklist does not have a link for that.

Even on the CIC website they have mentioned under "Other Documents" category " Proof of relationship to relative in Canada, status of relative in Canada, and residence status of relative in Canada ", needs to be submitted.

Am I missing something???

silkperfume

Jul 17, 2015
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi
i got ITA on june 27 and im trying hard to collect all the required documents to file e-APR.
My question is
In my EE profile there are two options "continue application" and "Decline invitation".
if i chose continue application, will they provide me personalized checklist?
can i decline invitation later if im not able to collect the documents required and go back to EE pool again?
thank you

Hoper72

Feb 11, 2013
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2013
Passport Req..
01-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013
LANDED..........
02-11-2013
Hi Asivad,
I hope you can help me to determine why my profile appears ineligible:
1-Age: 43
2-Work Experience outside Canada: 2 years (NOC 1213)
3-CELPIP-GENERAL (TAKEN: FEB 2015):

L:11 ; S:8 ;R:7 ;W:7

4:TEF (TAKEN: 01/2015):

L:280 ;S:450; R:156; W:347

4-ECA FROM WES: BACHELOR (4 YEARS)
5-MARRIED
6-POF:38000 CAD (6 MEMBERS INCLUDING ME)
7-HAVE JOB OFFER WITH NO LMIA. DO NOT HAVE NOMINATION.
8-SPOUSE: NOT CANADIAN, NOT PR, NO RELATIVES, NO WORK, NO LANGUAGE TESTS.

PLEASE HELP.