+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

kovthe

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
I am having 8 years of work experience in NOC 2172 (Database administration) and trying for provincial nominations. Any suggestions where I should start with? I am not holding any job offer from Canadian company.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kovthe said:
I am having 8 years of work experience in NOC 2172 (Database administration) and trying for provincial nominations. Any suggestions where I should start with? I am not holding any job offer from Canadian company.
I hope you have already taken your IELTS and have your education assessed by WES. If not, you should first start with that. If you already have both of them, then create your Express entry profile and register with job bank and also start trying for Provincial nomination.

oiseyposhy

Jun 20, 2015
hi there I just applied today with ee how long roughly are the processing times or does it vary greatly? I currently do not have an lmia but a job offer

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
oiseyposhy said:
hi there I just applied today with ee how long roughly are the processing times or does it vary greatly? I currently do not have an lmia but a job offer
If depends on your CRS score. CIC are doing at least one draw per month and if your CRS score is a equal to or above that draw score, you will get ITA and once you get ITA, the process should be completed within 6 months and you should have a PR on passport. If you don't have LMIA and a job offer, you do not get the 600 points for LMIA compliant job offer. The latest draw on 10th July was for 463, and the lowest draw score till date was 453. What is your CRS score?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KTM3 said:
Hello Everyone,

I am a qualified member of ACCA. I have work experience of 5.5 years. In order to obtain ACCA membership we need to do 3 years of relevant work defined by ACCA. So how my experience will be assessed for Express Entry, whether it will be considered 5.5 years or 2.5 years after membership. I have been working in audit firm for more than 5.5 years. My work experience letter states that I was working as an Auditor not as an trainee during that first three year period. I was working full time and was also paid during that period.

If my experience is not considered 5.5 years i will not have enough score to be eligible to apply. Please guide me how many years of work experience shall I claim.
I imagine this would be treated as regular work experience unless it is categorically treated as part of your educational qualifications itself. Recommend that you send in a mail to CIC asking for confirmation on this.

Have you got your ECA done? Did that require you to submit any document related to work experience/internship?

YemenBoy

May 25, 2012
Hi All,

I need your advise here as I got rejected recently due to LMIA!!!

first I've been working in Canada for almost 3 years on closed work permit which was not based on LMIA, which means i have work offer, but LMIA!

my question is? which program will suite my case here as i have Canadian work experience but NO LMIA or Nomination letter?

Thank you All for your help.

Yemenboy

language instructor 1

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
dear friends
I would be thankful if you helped me

I have 1 year and 8 months job exprience in noc 4021 and after that 2 years and 2 months job exprience in noc 4011. how many years of expeience do I have if I apply for 4011? does 4021 count or not?

should I definitely have insurance for proof of my work experience?
thank you my friends

4011 university lecturer
4021 language school instructor

jsCanada

Jul 12, 2015
Certificate of Qualification for NOC 2174

Is certificate of Qualification available for NOC 2174?
What`s the process to get certificate of Qualification?

harrypabz

Feb 14, 2015
Hi all, this is a great platform to share information and queries.

I have the following questions:

1. While filling the e-APR, it asks me for work experience. I have work-ex from before but don't have proper documents as they have requested. Should I mention that work-exp here? If I do, where should I mention that this work-ex should not be considered as the documentation for that work is incomplete?

2. Right now while filling the e-APR, i don't see any place where I can upload the documents. Where do I upload them? Will that be afterwards?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YemenBoy said:
Hi All,

I need your advise here as I got rejected recently due to LMIA!!!

first I've been working in Canada for almost 3 years on closed work permit which was not based on LMIA, which means i have work offer, but LMIA!

my question is? which program will suite my case here as i have Canadian work experience but NO LMIA or Nomination letter?

Thank you All for your help.

Yemenboy
You should consider checking for eligibility under CEC/FSW class under EE. Or even one of the PNPs as you have work experience in one of the provinces.

All the best!

amar22878

Jul 13, 2015
Hi,

Can you please help me with the following query:

1) I have got 8 experience working as Area Manager with Insurance industry. (NOC-0112)
Four years experience as self-employed. Having my own Recruitment firm. (Cannot find the NOC, closest match is 1223)
Since last 2 years as Sr. Manager-Corporate Relations, wherein profile is helping management students of my educational institute with job placements and internships (I Think NOC 4033)

Please help me if the NOC, which I mentioned are correct.

Also which NOC should I choose as primary occupation?

If 1223 or 4033, is it regulated occupation and do I need licensing?

Looking forward to hear from you

regards,

YemenBoy

May 25, 2012
Asivad Anac said:
You should consider checking for eligibility under CEC/FSW class under EE. Or even one of the PNPs as you have work experience in one of the provinces.

All the best!
Thanks for your respond, one more question, I'm working in Alberta and i want to know what's the difference between AINP and PNP?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YemenBoy said:
Thanks for your respond, one more question, I'm working in Alberta and i want to know what's the difference between AINP and PNP?
PNP is Provincial Nominee Program and AINP is one of the PNPs across Canada. Most PNPs have multiple streams of immigration with one of them being exclusively through EE.

http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/immigrating/ainp.aspx

ella2g

Jul 8, 2015
Dear all,

I am new to the forum an this is my first post. Please see my questions below and experts your valuable inputs is much appreciated.

Question1:
I completed 1 year of full time work and than took maternity from January this year. While filling up the EE profile under CEC there is a question that says
'Is xyz currently working in Canada?'
I answered 'Yes', however currently I am on maternity leave with EI benefits. If I answer 'No' the subsquent questions such as 'Does XYZ have a valid work permit for the current job in Canada? , IS job offer from the employer named on the current work permit ? etc etc . do not appears

Question2:
My score with my spouse for 'CRS - Human Capital - First Official Language Proficiency' is 76. I am not quite sure how this point is calculated. If I retake my IELTS, how much will my score be
bumped up, given that I have score 7 in all the sections. I currently have a IELTS score of Reading=6.0, Writing=6.5, Speaking=6.5 and Listening=6.0.

Thanks for your support.