+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

prosanjitpaul

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
mf4361 said:
Why not both? You can have your profile in EE pool while PNP in the process. If PNP goes through, you can update the profile and claim PNP points (don't quote me yet) or withdraw EE profile and go with standard PNP.
Thank you so much mf4361. your valuable suggestion helped me a lot.

gomez2014

Apr 20, 2014
Canadian work experience calculation under Express Entry

Hi
I am applying for Express entry under NOC 7242 which i obtained working in my home country and have more than 2 years experience in a different NOC in Canada as well.
My question is

Does my Canadian work experience counts towards EE ?

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Hi, in Express Entry, I cannot seem to find where to enter dependent child information. Its only spouse information I can enter. Can anyone help please?

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Atreides said:
Far as I know, there's no field for dependent children, that comes later I presume after the ITA.
Thanks +1 :)

arora23

Dec 11, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
Hi

I have few questions whilst filling Express entry profile:

- I have graduated in Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication from India. Which option should I select for 'Field of study': Information Technology or Sciences, General?
- For secondary education, should I include 10th(high school) and 12th(senior school) as a separate entry? or club total secondary education for 6 years?

Rgds
Prabh

theshak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
I think there must be a bug in the system. I have submitted my profile and created a Job Bank profile yet I received a message instructing me to create a Job Bank profile and my Job Bank Registration still says pending. Surely this is an error on their part.

kksai

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Hi

I have a question

i am working in Montreal Quebec and it has been 1 year. I have done LMO and on work permit. have 8 Band Ielts score also

Do i qualify for Express interest - am asking this bcos of so much confusion on people working in quebec applying for federal

Any help appreciated

Kksai

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
kksai said:
Hi

I have a question

i am working in Montreal Quebec and it has been 1 year. I have done LMO and on work permit. have 8 Band Ielts score also

Do i qualify for Express interest - am asking this bcos of so much confusion on people working in quebec applying for federal

Any help appreciated

Kksai
Yes you can but you have to prove them you are looking to settle outside quebec...with a LMO i am not sure how you will do it?

LMO have employers name on it?

raniashok

Aug 5, 2014
Hi,

I'm from India and I'm going to apply for my education assessment through WES. I have done BCA from GNDU and MCA from PTU. From website I could understand that I need to submit photocopy of Degree certificate for both BCA and MCA and attested Detail Mark Sheets for both BCA and MCA. I wanted to know that Do I need to submit transcripts as well?? When I was getting my certificates attested other people applying for federal class were asking for transcripts as well but wes website does not mention that on required documents page. Please help me out.

Thanks a lot.

Hiren13220

Jan 19, 2015
Dear Expert

I have created my account in MY CIC and also registerd with JOB BANK. I also got my EEP No and job validation code.

My question is : if i want to edit my profile can i do that in My CIC?

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Hiren13220 said:
Dear Expert

I have created my account in MY CIC and also registerd with JOB BANK. I also got my EEP No and job validation code.

My question is : if i want to edit my profile can i do that in My CIC?
Yes

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
raniashok said:
Hi,

I'm from India and I'm going to apply for my education assessment through WES. I have done BCA from GNDU and MCA from PTU. From website I could understand that I need to submit photocopy of Degree certificate for both BCA and MCA and attested Detail Mark Sheets for both BCA and MCA. I wanted to know that Do I need to submit transcripts as well?? When I was getting my certificates attested other people applying for federal class were asking for transcripts as well but wes website does not mention that on required documents page. Please help me out.

Thanks a lot.
Transcripts in a sealed envelope is a must for ECA. Submitting photocopies of degree is just a plus.

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
theshak said:
I think there must be a bug in the system. I have submitted my profile and created a Job Bank profile yet I received a message instructing me to create a Job Bank profile and my Job Bank Registration still says pending. Surely this is an error on their part.
Did you create your job bank profile using the EE# and verification code you received after submitting your EE profile? If no, then you have to use that. If yes, then try to do it again and see if you get a confirmation.

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
arora23 said:
Hi

I have few questions whilst filling Express entry profile:

- I have graduated in Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication from India. Which option should I select for 'Field of study': Information Technology or Sciences, General?
- For secondary education, should I include 10th(high school) and 12th(senior school) as a separate entry? or club total secondary education for 6 years?

Rgds
Prabh
Select - Information Technology or Sciences.
No need to include your 10th and 12th education and your years of education should say 4