+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Sydney australia

S

sannytq

Congrats Fariza.... Just a few hours away befor eyou will finally have the passport in your hand inshallah.. This shows that they update the ecase status on other days too not only on tuesdays.. Damn i updated my address with them last week still shows old address on the ecase status.... hmmmmm dont know when they will update it....

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All

Finally by the grace of Almighty got the maple leaf Visa in hand....... The wait for 678 days is just over but wait and expectation started at the same time for a new and challenging chosen life ahead .... Pl keep me in your prayers to be able to win that..

I wish all of you the very best

All of you are waiting will have a similar day for you for sure tomorrow or day after tomorrow or so forth......

Cheers
fariza

Appan

Jun 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Grace of God
fariza said:
Hi All

Finally by the grace of Almighty got the maple leaf Visa in hand....... The wait for 678 days is just over but wait and expectation started at the same time for a new and challenging chosen life ahead .... Pl keep me in your prayers to be able to win that..

All of you are waiting will have a similar day for you for sure tomorrow or day after tomorrow or so forth......

Cheers
fariza
-= Congrats fariza !!!!!! =-

Best Wishes
appan

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
Congrats Fariza.....so happy for and best of luck for future............regards Ritu....keep me in your prayers......

fariza said:
Hi All

Cheers
fariza

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CHHOTTI said:
Congrats Fariza.....so happy for and best of luck for future............regards Ritu....keep me in your prayers......
Thnx Ritu and I surely will.... As a post june applicant you need not to worry about... Unlike us it will be lass than 10 months for you i guess...All the best

S

sannytq

Hey guys.. i notified CHC sydney about my change of address more than a week ago and on the ecase it still shows the old address... when r they gona update it? does any oen knwo how long does it take? also i emailed them and they r not replying back?

vkrmsalaria

Apr 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CONGRATS FARIZA:) GOOD LUCK and BEST WISHES FOR YOU FUTURE.

Weteyes

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/02/2011(received by CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia)
Doc's Request.
Sent with application plus visa copies asked by VO dated 15/06/2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR dated 22 March 2011, 2nd AOR dated 15 June 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application over all 7.5
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
No idea
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
sannytq said:
Hey guys.. i notified CHC sydney about my change of address more than a week ago and on the ecase it still shows the old address... when r they gona update it? does any oen knwo how long does it take? also i emailed them and they r not replying back?
Same here! Updated address but no change in ecas status!

Weteyes

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
No idea
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hi seniors and friends, I am new here and want to share some information regarding visa. My application was recieved in 1st fen 2011 and got positive assement by CIO on 22 march 2011, my current status is RBVO.
My question is I haven't received any letter from Sydney visa office till now!how long will it take to issue the AOR from Sydney visa office.

Thank you

S

sannytq

hey weteyes.. i think thw CHC sydney is being really slow with everything now a days.. and i knwo how irritating it is... but i guess there is nothing we can do then wait.. i tried contacting them a few times too but they dont even respond back.... hang in there....

australiatocanada

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landing in June 2012 end by grace of GOD
@Chhotti: Hi, I have just saw your profile and your's and mine file transfer date was same 04-04-2011....I'm still waiting for next action...status showing RBVO...what's your status...any update....

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
No Dear....Unfortunately no update at my end too....it still says...RBVO....not even "In process".......God save us all.....Regards

australiatocanada said:
@ Chhotti: Hi, I have just saw your profile and your's and mine file transfer date was same 04-04-2011....I'm still waiting for next action...status showing RBVO...what's your status...any update....

adanibaba

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 31,2012
Hy Guys

May be some of old fellows remember me
Today few hours back i got this response from visa office sydney

After looking this response i believe we need strong sense of wait

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the processing timeline of your Federal Skilled Worker application under the Ministerial Instructions 1.

The following information may be useful to you in explaining processing times.

Changes to immigration law in 2008 allow us to set, through ministerial instructions, the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed.

Under the first set of instructions Citizenship and Immigration (CIC) used our new authority under immigration law to control the type of applications received, but not the number. We learned that wasn't sufficient. With so much competition and interest in immigrating to Canada, applicants, and sometimes consultants, look for ways to fit applications into the eligibility criteria in effect at the time. Therefore, before we introduced a cap on the federal skilled worker program as part of the second set of ministerial instructions, the number of applications we received exceeded our ability to process them in a timely way.
Your application was submitted under the first set of instructions and unfortunately it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under these instructions, those received between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed.
The length of time it takes to finalize an application varies from one visa office to another since visa offices face different challenges operating in different countries, regions and even in different offices within the same region. Factors which can influence why processing may take longer from one visa office to another include the number of applications received, particularly if there is an existing inventory which has to be processed; resources in a given office; a higher need for medical and security screening; poor to no communication via phone or mail, the safety and security of staff, as well as emergency situations or crises that affect workload and priorities.

CIC continues to work towards global service standards and the use of departmental standard forms to minimize such regional variations as much as possible.

Trusting this information is of some assistance to you,ion Section / Section de l'immigration
sydney.immigration@international.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone: +61 2 93643050
Facsimile | Télécopieur: +61 2 93643099
Level 5, 111 Harrington Street / 5e étage, 111 rue Harrington

Visa
Office: Sydney Aust
Application File : 20th April2010
AOR:I8 July 2010
Doc Send : 15 August 2010
2nd AOR: 17 Sept 2010
Current Status: In Process Pending for review
Medical :Waiting

Weteyes

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
No idea
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
sannytq said:
hey weteyes.. i think thw CHC sydney is being really slow with everything now a days.. and i knwo how irritating it is... but i guess there is nothing we can do then wait.. i tried contacting them a few times too but they dont even respond back.... hang in there....
Has ur address been updated!