+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from SOuth india goin to Canada for Sept2013 intake???

vivek_darry

Jan 3, 2013
Kindly any 1 post the Fees Break Down that you have received in your Offer letter either from Humber or Centennial-Global Business Management program....

I have applied for the program(Sep intake) and I haven't received their offer letter...

I am going to consult with HDFC (Credilla) reg my loan eligibility for this course....

Please let me know at the earliest....

vivek365media @ gmail.com...

If possible plz do send me a copy of the offer letter...

Thanks,
Vivek

aamirkasi

Feb 15, 2013
karthik1987 said:
Hi yash

If you are trying for PG then for your band score you can try college of new caledonia
I have got admission in PG HR in college of new caledonia, I applied for visa but i dont know about my luck, what about your visa

karthik1987

Jan 6, 2013
aamirkasi said:
I have got admission in PG HR in college of new caledonia, I applied for visa but i dont know about my luck, what about your visa
Hi,

I have got visa. I hope you get visa too. Best of luck.
When did you apply for visa?

chrisierosh

Feb 16, 2013
hi i am chris from bangalore.. i just read in d forum that feb end is d deadline for most the colleges for 2013 fall intake.. but my consultancy said tat der is tym till march, april :eek: .. i will be applying for pg certificate course..

adi9771

Aug 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
14-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013
chrisierosh said:
hi i am chris from bangalore.. i just read in d forum that feb end is d deadline for most the colleges for 2013 fall intake.. but my consultancy said tat der is tym till march, april :eek: .. i will be applying for pg certificate course..
no... you can apply till mar,april to the spp colleges.

New_Aspirant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
chrisierosh said:
Feb is deadline for Masters application process not for college level PG Certificate. Application process for college level PG certificate for fall 2013 intake will start only in march.

chrisierosh

Feb 16, 2013
hi,
i am chris and i too am from blore .. with a provisional degree certificate can u apply for a post graduate work permit in canada?
please do help
i am currently in my eighth sem.. and will finish my degree dis april.. i am planning to apply for this fall very soon.. when i asked in my college they told me that they will provide a PDC and also a letter stating that my degree certificate will take longer to come.. and when i asked the people in the office to when exaclty it will come they said it takes more than a year and might ne around 1.5 year.. so here is the problem if it takes more than a year for my degree certificate to come.. i am planning to do a post graduate certificate course which is oly for 8months.. which means i get postgraduate work permit for 8 months.. so now when my degree certificate come late.. 1.can i apply for a postgraduation work permit with a PDC? 2.can i work in canada with a PDC, after m done with my education der(8months)? 3.say i worked there for 365days and now i am applying under provincial nominee and my employer applys for my pr, during this tym when i will be showing the canadian visa guys my certificates is it mandatory to have the degree certificate or will a PDC (provincial degree certificate) do?
HELP ME

sani014

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am from kerala,india. anyone from kerala,please reply or PM me.I would really like to talk to you.
my profile:
10th- 68%
12th- 73% in 2007
6 months DCA course (computer applications)
then 4 yrs work experience
Ielts- 6.5 overall
trying for 2 years computer programmer diploma in sherdian or seneca college.

Vinodini

Feb 22, 2013
Hi!
Could you tell me about the chances of getting admission in University of Alberta or "Master Of Science In Internetworking" for September 2013 intake. Here is my profile

Bachelor Bachelor of Engineering(B.E) in Computer Science(India)
Experience Working as software engineer for the past 4 years

I have taken up my IELTS and my result will be around Feb 28th.
I din find information about IELTS minimum score in that website. Anyone has idea on this?

Thanks,
Vinodini

karthik1987

Jan 6, 2013
Vinodini said:
Hi!
Could you tell me about the chances of getting admission in University of Alberta or "Master Of Science In Internetworking" for September 2013 intake. Here is my profile

I din find information about IELTS minimum score in that website. Anyone has idea on this?

Thanks,
Vinodini

Hi,

Atleast 6.5 required with no band less than 5.0

prash_17

Feb 26, 2013
Hi guys , i have gotten admit to simon fraser(ms finance) for August intake and I am waiting on Schulich(york).

I am from chennai, can we still apply in April for august intake or is may the start date for study permit application??

vish92

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vinodini said:
Hi!

Thanks,
Vinodini
Hey you can also apply to Dalhousie for M.Eng INternetworking. What's your % in B.E..You'll also need IELTS-6.5

Vinodini

Feb 22, 2013
vish92 said:
Hey you can also apply to Dalhousie for M.Eng INternetworking. What's your % in B.E..You'll also need IELTS-6.5
I have got admission in U of A. My % in BE was 72% and I had overall 6.5.