+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any information on the resumption of Passport Stamping?

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
I want to know your views?
I mean WHO wants to carry on. Lol
Like people have other parts of their loves hanging. Job, family, shit gone wild.

I just sound more frustrated because neither do I sugarcoat, nor do I know how to hold the bad sarcastic jokes to myself haha.

They are saying ‘Due to govt restrictions delay will be there’. What restrictions exactly? From the pizza delivery to in-person biometric, everything is going on.
Don’t even get me started. I have had 2 refusals only and only because of applying from my temporary resident country. Have been stuck in a toxic job with the hope of getting an approval the third time. LIFE IS ON A HOLD since a year. If you will read the threads of applicants from India/Pak/PH living in the Middle East, it’s a whole another level ordeal.
Unfortunately residents who are working in the Middle East fall into the worst grey area possible where literally there’s only 1/10 approvals (literally). They should come out and tell those people that go back to your country & apply but guess what they don’t. The kind of money students are pumping into the system is insane. I know it’s not our right but it’s not like we are seeking asylum. Literally spending thousands of dollars which we know is not little even for Canadian standards.
so yes I definitely feel IRCC needs to have that famous Tim’s coffee and start getting to work.

Reactions: Alpha_Wolf