+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any information on the resumption of Passport Stamping?

imisstraveling

Feb 11, 2021
I can vouch for this. I harass IRCC / Delhi visa office regularly. Its a different thing they troll me back.

I called in May. And once around June 14th. They were CLUELESS about any resumption. They said maybe they are working on applications in the backend but not sure.
This girl’s voice is familiar. Are they short on manpower?? Cause now day before she also said something on the same lines- You can expect resumption shortly please follow us (even though she didn’t mention next week maybe by then they did not have an update).

Anywhooo. PPRs are coming for newer late applications. Let’s hope us older applications see the light of the day next week. The next three days will be radio silence for sure. Canada day long weekend blah blah.

@Shadow_Man. This was music to my ears bwahaha.
Can you share the high commission's number?

Reactions: kksharma3951

kksharma3951

Jun 7, 2021
Okay one piece of news I got from a student group.

One person in the group called the high commission of Canada in India twice. One some weeks ahead and one today. On the last call they mentioned they do not know anything about passport stamping resumption. However it was different this time.

He called for two matters this time, one on passport resumption matter and other on the possibility of submitting passports in another country to get it stamped.

They mentioned this time that there is an update coming on the next week on stamping. Not sure if it would be positive or not. Regardless it is good.

They also mentioned there is no issues in stamping your passport from another country. IRCC never mentioned anywhere that you should stamp your passport only in the country you applied from. One thing to note is that, it won't be an issue of your passport submission deadline is not passed.

They could or could not take your passport after expiry in another country but it would pretty much depend on the vacs there. So if someone is taking that route please contact the respective offices the country they plan to go to.

I will attach the call recording as a proof in the next reply. Check that out for more info.

How can people call NDVO
I dont know that!

devanshumevada

Star Member
Apr 18, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Here is the recording: https://voca.ro/1lfi3FO7lXfi
Idk if the mods will delete it for the url but I have no other way to share the audio. If someone knows a better way please tell me so that I could share it here in case mods delete this.
Thank you for sharing this. Let's hope they announce something next week.

On Youtube few consultants are stating that there might be a possibility of the passport submission process being brought back to the pre-covid method and abolishment of the 2-way courier service. Not sure how much of that is true!

Reactions: Alpha_Wolf

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Thank you for sharing this. Let's hope they announce something next week.

On Youtube few consultants are stating that there might be a possibility of the passport submission process being brought back to the pre-covid method and abolishment of the 2-way courier service. Not sure how much of that is true!
I think this might just happen, and this is the case with Pakistan too. I don't know if 2-W courier was there earlier or not but now they go take the OPR and Passport with them in-person to the VFS.

Reactions: Alpha_Wolf

kksharma3951

Jun 7, 2021
011-41782000. Delhi.
Hi, Again,

Thank you for sharing the number, We really appreciate it.
We have tried this number, but never able to get through the IVR, It would be extremely helpful to us if you could shed some light on how were you able to connect to a agent.

Thanks and really appreciate your time helping out.

agro

Jun 26, 2021
Hi, Again,

We have tried this number, but never able to get through the IVR, It would be extremely helpful to us if you could shed some light on how were you able to connect to a agent.

As far as I know people recording voices and posting were of VFS staff not high commision

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Hi, Again,

1. The voice is grainy and coarse and seems like an old radio gone bad. This is deliberately done I guess to see who waits. I am a desperate li’l fuck so every-time I am on this call I eat my munchies or I am on office calls berating the junior staff like the sad pathetic visa waiter that I am ahahaha.
(Simple language- average time is 45 minutes).

2. They will speak a lot about going to website and all. Just make sure you select language, then select queries and then when they ask press “0” for speaking to an agent. Then they will irritate you with that baritone for like 40 minutes and unlike IRCC, they won’t give you estimated wait time.

3. This number is displayed on CHC website under the picture of Mr. Patel, the Consular General so 100% legit.

Let us know how it goes!

• Haha
Reactions: rogerdude1

kksharma3951

Jun 7, 2021
1. The voice is grainy and coarse and seems like an old radio gone bad. This is deliberately done I guess to see who waits. I am a desperate li’l fuck so every-time I am on this call I eat my munchies or I am on office calls berating the junior staff like the sad pathetic visa waiter that I am ahahaha.
(Simple language- average time is 45 minutes).

2. They will speak a lot about going to website and all. Just make sure you select language, then select queries and then when they ask press “0” for speaking to an agent. Then they will irritate you with that baritone for like 40 minutes and unlike IRCC, they won’t give you estimated wait time.

3. This number is displayed on CHC website under the picture of Mr. Patel, the Consular General so 100% legit.

Let us know how it goes!
Thanks for your valuable response,

WIll post here the result.
Thanks

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Some people got the VFS e-mail. Looks like people with PPR before the lockdown will be stamped in the next ~ 3-4 weeks first (Oh, so IRCC does know first comes first?) hmm interesting... So mass stamping shall begin in August then.

Only speculating from the email wordings.

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Some people got the VFS e-mail. Looks like people with PPR before the lockdown will be stamped in the next ~ 3-4 weeks first (Oh, so IRCC does know first comes first?) hmm interesting... So mass stamping shall begin in August then.

Only speculating from the email wordings.
I can read your frustration through your posts (sorry) but this is a dangerous game we put ourselves through (IRCC). Saw a 1st June application get approved on 2nd July. Literally what’s gonna happen and the worst is the mass refusals especially after 2-3 months wait. What’s the logic behind that? Keeping the money with them for months so nobody withdraws it after a refusal?

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
I can read your frustration through your posts (sorry) but this is a dangerous game we put ourselves through (IRCC). Saw a 1st June application get approved on 2nd July. Literally what’s gonna happen and the worst is the mass refusals especially after 2-3 months wait. What’s the logic behind that? Keeping the money with them for months so nobody withdraws it after a refusal?
Isn’t everyone frustrated now?
I am kinda. See, refusal/acceptance is in their hands and getting a visa is a privilege not a right so I am cool. One has to maintain the sanctity of operations.

Looking at the administrative flaws, crumbling operations and zero learnings within the past18 months of pandemic is kinda disappointing though. I mean literally all the embassies need to hire MBAs or stuff lol (Not canada, almost allof them were kinda screwed but they have bucked up now).
Phew. I hope they accept/reject ASAP so that people can go on with their lives.

Reactions: rogerdude1

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Isn’t everyone frustrated now?
I am kinda. See, refusal/acceptance is in their hands and getting a visa is a privilege not a right so I am cool. One has to maintain the sanctity of operations.

Looking at the administrative flaws, crumbling operations and zero learnings within the past18 months of pandemic is kinda disappointing though. I mean literally all the embassies need to hire MBAs or stuff lol (Not canada, almost allof them were kinda screwed but they have bucked up now).
Phew. I hope they accept/reject ASAP so that people can go on with their lives.
At this point you just want to get it over with!!!!

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
At this point you just want to get it over with!!!!
I want to know your views?
I mean WHO wants to carry on. Lol
Like people have other parts of their lives hanging. Job, family, shit gone wild.

I just sound more frustrated because neither do I sugarcoat, nor do I know how to hold the bad sarcastic jokes to myself haha. (Plus my job is like the investment banking of operations, so already Wolf of Wall Street level tensions and language is common lol!)

They are saying ‘Due to govt restrictions delay will be there’. What restrictions exactly? From the pizza delivery to in-person biometric, everything is going on.

Reactions: sqfit