+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any dentist graduates trying Express Entry for immigration? NOC 3113

chappque

May 7, 2019
Hi .. I completed bds in oct 2018 and working as a dentist in a dental clinic. My question is regarding the reference letter. Will ircc accept ref letter from a dental clinic in a letter head which is in written format? And I don't have payslips to show as a proof. Is it compulsory to show payslips? Kindly clarify me if someone knows or had a similar situation and made through the process.
Yes that should be fine. Get the details printed rather than written on the letter head, the chief doctor should mention commencement date, your duties in the clinic, hours of work and conduct. He/she should also mention how much you were paid. He should also give his contact details and email in case they want to verify. As far as payslips you don't need them, but you should provide your bank account details and tax returns. And add a loe mentioning that you were paid by cash, and you deposit them in your account which will bereflected in your account and ur tax returns. I

sunny1784

May 15, 2019
What documents have you submitted for proof of experience?
I have given reference letters from my patients, from the lab, my clinic bank account statements,bill copies from last 5 years... rent agreement ,itr of clinic + balance sheets from last 6 years and few more things .....
lots of paper work is required in case of self employed....

Salz_yahoo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
I have given reference letters from my patients, from the lab, my clinic bank account statements,bill copies from last 5 years... rent agreement ,itr of clinic + balance sheets from last 6 years and few more things .....
lots of paper work is required in case of self employed....
What’s your AOR?