+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any dentist graduates trying Express Entry for immigration? NOC 3113

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
PNP is primarily used for provinces to attract the exact skills that they need. Given the surplus of dentists in most areas of Canada, provinces aren't targeting foreign dentists.

Yassaman

Nov 15, 2018
Dear friends, does anybody know that the certification of NDEB ,with exams only, could be calculated as a trade certificate for EE? or should we study the two year completion program to be acceptable for EE?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear friends, does anybody know that the certification of NDEB ,with exams only, could be calculated as a trade certificate for EE? or should we study the two year completion program to be acceptable for EE?
You don’t need to be licensed before being accepted. Many foreign health professionals don’t work as doctors, dentists, pharmacists, etc. when they arrive in Canada.

Reactions: Yassaman

Yassaman

Nov 15, 2018
You don’t need to be licensed before being accepted. Many foreign health professionals don’t work as doctors, dentists, pharmacists, etc. when they arrive in Canada.
Thank you for your reply. well, I actually am aware of that point, but I would like to know if I can add to my EE point by achieving the certificate? or it may not be useful in that way?

smanep

Oct 12, 2018
Hi,

I'm already in Express Entry pool and have 408 points. I wrote IELTS again and got 7.5 (L8, R7.5, W7.5, S7.5) band, did not update in my profile yet.
Initially, when I applied for Express Entry in Jan2019 I gave my previous employment details, I have more than 4 years General Dentist experience and the last date was Nov 2018. Later I have started a new Job in Feb 2019 and this Job is not updated in Express Entry Profile.

My question is I want to know if I can just continue my EE profile with my previous employment (4 years end date NOV 2018) and just update IELTS? will Canada immigration ask (any additional evidence) what I was doing after Nov 2018?

If I add my current work experience, I heard more than one work experience will delay the process? Is it True

What is the best way for me? Please help me here.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: