+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any August Applicant who have not heard anything after AOR

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
Pearl1 said:
nope, i want to inquire about the status of my application.

mid-august applicant, heard nothing since aor.
Know what? Simply send an email to the CPC email address and ask! This should be fine. :) It worked for me once.

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OhWow said:
Know what? Simply send an email to the CPC email address and ask! This should be fine. :) It worked for me once.
tried that and got the auto reply - working on file, keep communication to minimum

torcan14

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/08/2014
AOR Received.
17/10/2014
Med's Request
19/03/2016
This is really making me nuts, since Oct and Nov are getting PPRs.

We are on review that was due long time ago, then why the holdup, seems the VOs are busy.

Is it that the VOs need to also review the finalized applications, so they have more than just the second review applications to work on?

manansaini

Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2014
Doc's Request.
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
This process is really weird cannot wait to get it over :(

They are not reviewing Aug files :(

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manansaini said:
This process is really weird cannot wait to get it over :(

They are not reviewing Aug files :(
they are, but not sure in what order

as per the forum, all august, september and october applicants are getting pprs now. i am a mid-august applicant and haven't heard anything since aor.

when i called call center, they said its in process and we cannot tell when will you hear back :( i don't know what is the benefit of having a call center if they don't know what's going on :-[

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
Pearl1 said:
they are, but not sure in what order

as per the forum, all august, september and october applicants are getting pprs now. i am a mid-august applicant and haven't heard anything since aor.

when i called call center, they said its in process and we cannot tell when will you hear back :( i don't know what is the benefit of having a call center if they don't know what's going on :-[
same here, did any one atleast get any gcms?

lucifier

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
I just got note last week. No progress.

- criminality is in progress
others are not started yet.
Next due date is 20.4.2016.

No one touch my file since AOR.

And funny thing is that I wrote to CIC via specific case inquiry asking them why they dont ask for my spouse document when I informed that I got married.
And the next day, i got their email asking for my spouse documents.

@AEE11: do your spouse also need to fill IMM0008 generic application?
CIC also asked my spouse to fill this form. but I check online this form is only for principle application.

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
lucifier said:
I just got note last week. No progress.

- criminality is in progress
others are not started yet.
Next due date is 20.4.2016.

No one touch my file since AOR.

And funny thing is that I wrote to CIC via specific case inquiry asking them why they dont ask for my spouse document when I informed that I got married.
And the next day, i got their email asking for my spouse documents.

@AEE11: do your spouse also need to fill IMM0008 generic application?
CIC also asked my spouse to fill this form. but I check online this form is only for principle application.
yes thats right, IMM 0008 form should be filled by Principal Applicant but as you got married after submission of the application. You have to send them updated form. So till the 2nd page you will fill your details and at dependant you write your spouse details. that is the only difference.

In your gcms what is the Requested date? what does it says in file location? What is your time lines? when did you add spouse to the application? Anything in notes?

lucifier

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
@AEE11
Note was generated on 12.3.2016.
The eligibility due date was 06.02.2016 however still not start according to note.
Nothing important in the note. cic still working on criminality.

my timeline is sept 2014 cec. AOR 09.02.2015.
I will apply note again when sending my spouse forms to cic.
CIC asked to send all files via email; except police certificates that are needed to send original by mail.

patel3747

May 13, 2015
Just got off tht phone and cic call centre told me to wait till sept2016. She said my eligibilty is in process. Waiting waiting waiting. I m aug 6 application. I dnt know wht to do??? ::) :-X :-X :-X

manansaini

Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2014
Doc's Request.
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
patel3747 said:
Just got off tht phone and cic call centre told me to wait till sept2016. She said my eligibilty is in process. Waiting waiting waiting. I m aug 6 application. I dnt know wht to do??? ::) :-X :-X :-X
I think its better if we dont call, we wont get anything except frustation. Call center people have no idea what is actual going on they are so lazy to even check the file.

For god sake atleast make this process transparent so that we should know what exactly going on with our files.

sf1234

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
AOR Received.
08-01-2015
Med's Request
05-02-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016 RPRF Upfront..: 07-03-2016
Passport Req..
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
patel3747 said:
manansaini said:
I think its better if we dont call, we wont get anything except frustation. Call center people have no idea what is actual going on they are so lazy to even check the file.

For god sake atleast make this process transparent so that we should know what exactly going on with our files.
Have you guys ordered GCMS notes?

manansaini

Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2014
Doc's Request.
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
I did, expecting next week.

In my last notes it was just normal, not even on second review. Just criminality was in progress.

They asked me fringerprint last year in Jan 2015. I think after I submitted (which gcms notes shows) no one bother to update the criminality field since then its in progress.

:(

patel3747

May 13, 2015
Thts true. They just give answer depend on their mood. Please keep us updated on your gcms note. I applied mine last week. So lets see

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i applied for my notes 2 weeks ago.

mid-august applicant, haven't heard anything since aor. neither heard anything on my bowp application.