+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anna University Transcript for WES

vigneshj

Jun 22, 2015
Is it mandatory to have academic request form signed from the University, i see it is an optional one.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vigneshj said:
Is it mandatory to have academic request form signed from the University, i see it is an optional one.
It is not mandatory but it is safe to have it. You can get it signed n stamped by the registrar/controller of examinations at your university.

sangs

Apr 16, 2014
Hi

I saw this forum after I sent my Anna University Transcripts to WES.

I had sent only these Documents

1) Degree Certificate Transcripts sealed & signed by controller of Exmainations anna university
2) Consolidated Marksheet- Transcripts with my Photo sealed & signed by controller of Exmainations anna university
3) WES - ACademic request form - sealed & signed by controller of Exmainations anna university

All these 3 documents have been placed in a envelope & the back flap has been signed & sealed by ANna university.

I have placed the sealed envelope in another envelope and added the copies of Provisional and degree certificate and sent them.

But I dint send them a letter from Anna university for Non Issuance of year wise marksheet transcripts. Is this really necessary, because in the WES website I saw only these & i Thought i had sent them everything.

1. Final or Provisional Degree Certificate
2. Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript

sraj07

May 26, 2015
sangs,

Ppl say that is mandatory . But wait until u hear from WES . BTW, It is easy to get that Non -issuance from the Univ .. Don't worry . I am going to send the docs to WES today ... fingers crossed

sraj07

May 26, 2015
No , I got all 3 docs in same envelope .
But there is a person here rajkamalmohanram .. He didn't get the non -issuance letter first time . But later went and got it separately

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sraj07 said:
No , I got all 3 docs in same envelope .
But there is a person here rajkamalmohanram .. He didn't get the non -issuance letter first time . But later went and got it separately
When you can get the letter in the first attempt, why don't you do that and wait for WES to tell you it is not there and then send the document again!? I don't get it.

The first time, Anna University were careless enough to miss my non issuance and the academic records request form. I noticed it, sent my friend to the university again to get those documents and only then sent the documents to WES. Try to do it right the first time.

sangs

Apr 16, 2014
Raj,

I came to know about Non issuance letter only after I sent my documents to WES.
I saw this forum so late.

I have informed my friend to get that letter. Once i get the letter , i will send it seperately to WES.

My application status in WES is

Documents received - review in progress

Rakumates

Jun 28, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
When you can get the letter in the first attempt, why don't you do that and wait for WES to tell you it is not there and then send the document again!? I don't get it.

The first time, Anna University were careless enough to miss my non issuance and the academic records request form. I noticed it, sent my friend to the university again to get those documents and only then sent the documents to WES. Try to do it right the first time.

How can we ensure about all the documents are in the envelope? how u know that they miss non issuance and academic form ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sangs said:
Raj,

I came to know about Non issuance letter only after I sent my documents to WES.
I saw this forum so late.

I have informed my friend to get that letter. Once i get the letter , i will send it seperately to WES.

My application status in WES is

Documents received - review in progress
Oh, okay! I'm sorry! Then, it's fine! They might change the status and request you to send the non issuance letter. You can send it to them!!

Good luck.

Thanks,
Raj

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Guys,

I got a mail from WES today and it said that my evaluation is complete. They have also dispatched the hard copy of the report. :) . They completed the evaluation in 8 business days after receiving the documents. :)

anandbabud

Dec 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys,

I got a mail from WES today and it said that my evaluation is complete. They have also dispatched the hard copy of the report. :) . They completed the evaluation in 8 business days after receiving the documents. :)
I did not receive my hard copy yet.but in the WES site mentioned delivered through normal post.

Rakumates

Jun 28, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys,

[ Great Raj.... :) ;)]