+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Good morning. It is great you got it. I am waiting for mine for a while now. I have the same thing undertaking length (months) : 36. That may be the months you have to support your husband after he is in Canada, for parents it is 10 years. It means they cannot apply for CPP, etc before 10 years maybe something similar for spouse. Ahmelina generally knows the notes reading well. What do you have under security for example in admissibilities page 8, application page 22 and activity page 26 or so? What is the application assignment due date on page 2?
Hi Everyone,

One year passed.
I also received my new notes today. I wanted to ask you all what do you have on your notes page 3, 'Undertaking length (months): 36
Mine says 36! what does yours say and what is this?

Thank you Strength for sharing this letter.
Also can you check whop wrote the major notes for you? Do you have SB10820 and GL00560?

Sara Joon

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
Doc's Request.
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Our one year is going to be finished in 3 weeks time as well who knows what is going to happen!!! There is nothing that we can do, also they removed the responsibility of the sponser , you are not going to be responsible for 36 months anymore

SMirio

Feb 25, 2017
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront - April 24, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Good morning. It is great you got it. I am waiting for mine for a while now. I have the same thing undertaking length (months) : 36. That may be the months you have to support your husband after he is in Canada, for parents it is 10 years. It means they cannot apply for CPP, etc before 10 years maybe something similar for spouse. Ahmelina generally knows the notes reading well. What do you have under security for example in admissibilities page 8, application page 22 and activity page 26 or so? What is the application assignment due date on page 2?
Under Page 8 Admissibilities I have

UCI#
Family Name:
Given Name
Type: Security Screening

I have above written twice,

under Associations Page 21
I have nothing

Page 22
Application is Open and in progress

Assignment due date is May 25th, 2017

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Under Page 8 Admissibilities I have

UCI#
Family Name:
Given Name
Type: Security Screening

I have above written twice,

under Associations Page 21
I have nothing

Page 22
Application is Open and in progress

Assignment due date is May 25th, 2017
Hopefully you will hear back May 25th. I meant application and activity sections not associations. Anyways I think security things are blank. But I have couple of security screening under activities not just one.

sachin12584

May 17, 2017
Hi
I am planning to apply Canada Pr in next 3 months , My wife is masters in HR and i am btech in computers both are working currently , If i will apply as a joint applicant , secondary applicant also need to show like job offers and all documents or only the primary applicant has to show there documents .
Thanks

Sara Joon

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
Doc's Request.
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi
I am planning to apply Canada Pr in next 3 months , My wife is masters in HR and i am btech in computers both are working currently , If i will apply as a joint applicant , secondary applicant also need to show like job offers and all documents or only the primary applicant has to show there documents .
Thanks
Hi , I think you are in the wrong group we are all sponsers for our spouses, I personally don't know what you need you should look at cic page , good luck

manitobagirl

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
January 8,2018
Doc's Request.
PCC 27-02-2018
AOR Received.
27-02-2018
File Transfer...
22-03-2018
Med's Request
09-03-2018
Med's Done....
29-03-2018 pass
Interview........
17-05-2018
Passport Req..
same day of the interview
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2018
LANDED..........
23-06-2018
Just spoke with my lawyer. He said they wrote a request to program manager at v/o office, no reply. It's like a dead end. So what are we supposed to do? May be we really have to organize petition? And not only for Iranian applicants, but from people who are dealing with Ankara office in general.My lawyer also mentioned that Ankara has poor communication with the applicants.Personally, i don't believe that we are all stuck in security checks. It's just they are hiring local people who are not in a hurry, or don't have enough knowledge. Government should step in.

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Just spoke with my lawyer. He said they wrote a request to program manager at v/o office, no reply. It's like a dead end. So what are we supposed to do? May be we really have to organize petition? And not only for Iranian applicants, but from people who are dealing with Ankara office in general.My lawyer also mentioned that Ankara has poor communication with the applicants.Personally, i don't believe that we are all stuck in security checks. It's just they are hiring local people who are not in a hurry, or don't have enough knowledge. Government should step in.
I agree with you. I think if we are all stuck it means something is wrong with Ankara. Because if I assume Iran is not collaborative, what about Gorgia and Azarbaijan? Why are we all stuck. Altogether we are 9 (2 wives, 7 husbands) in this forum. We should all write the petition and sign and send it to ministry of immigration, Ankara, etc. Maybe those of you who have lawyers can talk to them about the petition form and see what they say. It is our life don't just sit down and wait. I also talked to cbc go public but their season is ending June and they already have stories till end of June and they will be close till Sep but They asked me to contact them after labor long weekend.

Last edited:

Ahmelina23

Sep 7, 2016
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2016
File Transfer...
August 2, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Dec. 15, 2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
Feb. 5, 2018
LANDED..........
March 6, 2018
That's great! Hopefully they will reply to your lawyer.
My lawyer also wrote to Ankara 2 weeks ago but they still haven't responded :(

Ankara does have a poor communication with applicants, they only contact us when they need something in order to proceed with the application. Yes, maybe people there are not in a hurry, but I doubt it's because of lack of knowledge. It's a serious department, they definitely go through an extensive training to be able to get a job at the visa office.
There is something else going on which is related to security check, that's why they're not saying anything. Or someone made a mistake and red flagged our cases...which I really hope is not true!

I never thought that it will take THAT long and still waiting...
However, I checked many people from 2014-2015, a lot of them waited for a year or a bit over a year.

Last edited:
Reactions: strength2

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
That's great! Hopefully they will reply to your lawyer.
My lawyer also wrote to Ankara 2 weeks ago but they still haven't responded :(

Ankara does have a poor communication with applicants, they only contact us when they need something in order to proceed with the application. Yes, maybe people there are not in a hurry, but I doubt it's because of lack of knowledge. It's a serious department, they definitely go through an extensive training to be able to get a job at the visa office.
There is something else going on which is related to security check, that's why they're not saying anything. Or someone made a mistake and red flagged our cases...which I really hope is not true!

I never thought that it will take THAT long and still waiting...
However, I checked many people from 2014-2015, a lot of them waited for a year or a bit over a year.
We can wait another 1-2 months but we should have plan B to prepare the petition from, etc

Ahmelina23

Sep 7, 2016
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2016
File Transfer...
August 2, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Dec. 15, 2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
Feb. 5, 2018
LANDED..........
March 6, 2018
We can wait another 1-2 months but we should have plan B to prepare the petition from, etc
We can definitely start the petition, but unsure how many of us will sign it..

Sara Joon

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
Doc's Request.
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
We can definitely start the petition, but unsure how many of us will sign it..
I will sign , I am so disappointed really, what is going on

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
meanwhile please all of you go and fill a complaint form for Ankara if you haven't done so. It can be anonymous. It is important that CIC knows what is going on. If they get 10 complains about the same office they will take it serious

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp