+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

mohajerat123

Dec 12, 2014
Allan_fgh said:
Any update guys? Two more Aug and Sept applicants went in process ( Moon2014 & nioushaa)
Hi Allan.I don't have any update abut my case.I am apprval in October but don't have any news......I'm very sad :(

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Allan_fgh said:
Any update guys? Two more Aug and Sept applicants went in process ( Moon2014 & nioushaa)
No news here either, Someone in Persian site has mentioned that he is able to access his file both with File# and UCI#
and most interesting that the information provided in both are different. I am only able to check my file by using File # and no matter
how I enter the UCI number either with (-) or the full 8 digits it says no such a file exists, anyone else can access with both numbers?

Allan_fgh

Dec 7, 2012
Peyman.ch said:
No news here either, Someone in Persian site has mentioned that he is able to access his file both with File# and UCI#
and most interesting that the information provided in both are different. I am only able to check my file by using File # and no matter
how I enter the UCI number either with (-) or the full 8 digits it says no such a file exists, anyone else can access with both numbers?
Payman where I can find the File# ?

UCI is 8 digit number. You have to enter it without any space or sign, just the number.

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Allan_fgh said:
Payman where I can find the File# ?

UCI is 8 digit number. You have to enter it without any space or sign, just the number.
Hi Allan' On the sponsorship approval letter which you received on top left side is date and under it UCI and then under UCI number is Application: F......... file# is the same as application number bro.

Allan_fgh

Dec 7, 2012
Peyman.ch said:
Hi Allan' On the sponsorship approval letter which you received on top left side is date and under it UCI and then under UCI number is Application: F......... file# is the same as application number bro.
Thnkx Peyman. I checked it with File # and it was the same :( I think we have to wait for 2015

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Allan_fgh said:
Thnkx Peyman. I checked it with File # and it was the same :( I think we have to wait for 2015
I finally was able to log in with UCI#, the reason it didn't work first time was because if I use UCI which is exactly my UCI# on my PR card then I have to input my own last name and date of birth. I think some people like Niousha are confuse when they see
Decision made under sponsor's name .The decision made under sponsorship application is only showing the first step of approval and the most important part after it is to have or get the decision made under Permanent residence application which shows the sponsored who is your wife or husband will join you soon with PPR, anyway I wish all of you specially the ones who have been waiting for a long time a good news very soon, after all we all are in the same boat and we all love to be with our sweetheart as soon as possible :)

Allan_fgh

Dec 7, 2012
In the other forum couple of people got their ppr today (19Dec)! :D (morteza231, alisarabandi, bita444, hm65). One thing for sure that Ankara is working to settle all old applications.

So happy for them. I wish we all get some good news ::)

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Allan_fgh said:
In the other forum couple of people got their ppr today (19Dec)! :D (morteza231, alisarabandi, bita444, hm65). One thing for sure that Ankara is working to settle all old applications.

So happy for them. I wish we all get some good news ::)
Wow that is a good news, Gratz all of ppl who got PPR. I could imagine that they are working on older cases and I mentioned it last week too. I hope MRS. KOR and rest of people who been waiting so long get their PPR soon.

Allan_fgh

Dec 7, 2012
Peyman.ch said:
Wow that is a good news, Gratz all of ppl who got PPR. I could imagine that they are working on older cases and I mentioned it last week too. I hope MRS. KOR and rest of people who been waiting so long get their PPR soon.
I hope so too, especially for MRS. KOR whose comments have been really helpful in this forum. :)

bk12

Apr 6, 2014
Dears,
do you know visa office is open till Dec 25th or not? I hope all we get PPR before Christmas .

mohajerat123

Dec 12, 2014
bk12 said:
Dears,
do you know visa office is open till Dec 25th or not? I hope all we get PPR before Christmas .
Hi my friend.visa office is open till 25th Dec.I am sure that this Monday you get ppr before Christmas....good news for this Monday :)

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
Hey guys! I am over with my tantrum… Allan and Peyman thank you for your kind words..
I again get to realize that after all it is not worth to get upset for things that are out of your control. Keep the faith and keep going :)
Big congrats to the ones who got their PPRs and I hope everyone who is still waiting will also get theirs soon (including me!!)

But the best thing is I am going to see my husband tomorrow!! So excited! It would be great if we get the PPR while I am in Turkey and we come back together :)

I wish you all a very happy new year in advance!!

bk12

Apr 6, 2014
Dears,
my status has been changed to decision made since Dec 25th . we have not received PR email yet. does it mean our file progress is finished completely and we will receive this email soon?

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
bk12 said:
Dears,
my status has been changed to decision made since Dec 25th . we have not received PR email yet. does it mean our file progress is finished completely and we will receive this email soon?
Gratz bk12' indeed it means that a PR is on the way friend. I am sure you will receive it sometimes soon, please remember that 99% they contact the person who has been sponsored and give it few more days since December is a very slow month because of holidays. Whish you all the best friend and hope we all get a good news soon.