+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

bk12

Apr 6, 2014
Hello,
our status is changed to "in process" in Dec 11th :) 3 months after requesting to update documents.

mohajerat123

Dec 12, 2014
bk12 said:
Hello,
our status is changed to "in process" in Dec 11th :) 3 months after requesting to update documents.
hi bk12. congrats. I am very happy for you.I hope that you have get ppr early . happy again......

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
That's great! It's a good feeling to know someone is working on your file, isn't it? :) Hopefully, PPR will be soon!!

bk12 said:
Hello,

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
Guys they sent an email to us this morning. Now they are asking for the CSQ!!! Has any Quebec applicant had the same request from them? Have you send the scanned copy via email or the original document via mail??The email they sent is confusing.
Quebec immigration was supposed to inform the visa office but aparently something went off - what a luck!!!

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Mrs.KOR said:
Guys they sent an email to us this morning. Now they are asking for the CSQ!!! Has any Quebec applicant had the same request from them? Have you send the scanned copy via email or the original document via mail??The email they sent is confusing.
Quebec immigration was supposed to inform the visa office but aparently something went off - what a luck!!!
Hi MRS.Kor sorry to see you in so much pain because of all these mubo jumbo,I found some similar case in following page, it may help please check it.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/received-letter-from-cic-asking-to-send-in-quebec-undertaking-csq-needed-t163788.0.html

Allan_fgh

Dec 7, 2012
Mrs.KOR said:
Have you sent yours and your husband CSQ with application? Did they lost it or Quebec immigration have not sent it at all?

Allan_fgh

Dec 7, 2012
Guys, in the other forum some people mentioned that they status has changed to "in process" or to "decision made". So it means that Ankara ppl are working on files in December, and there is no stop in month of Dec as some suggested above?

mohajerat123

Dec 12, 2014
Allan_fgh said:
Guys, in the other forum some people mentioned that they status has changed to "in process" or to "decision made". So it means that Ankara ppl are working on files in December, and there is no stop in month of Dec as some suggested above?
hello.have you any news from your case?

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
mohajerat123 said:
Yes.I think that embassy work on October is apprval.....
Hi mohajer' I paid the 490 today after contacting my representative. He told me as soon as you get your approval you have to pay it otherwise it could create delay and he mentioned that it is good I remind him because he totally forgotten it.

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
Thanks dear. We got our CSQ back in July and MICC (Quebec Immigration) stated in the acceptance letter that they have informed the Ankara Visa Office. It seems to be a miscommunication between the government office and we have to pay the price. I wonder why they haven't requested this document in September when they asked for an updated police certificate. Now that they are requesting this I assume we are placed in the very back of this long queue again… We shall hear something back from them in 3-4 months… And god knows if they will request something else this time :mad: :( Life sucks!!

Peyman.ch said:
Hi MRS.Kor sorry to see you in so much pain because of all these mubo jumbo,I found some similar case in following page, it may help please check it.

Allan_fgh

Dec 7, 2012
There is another Sept application, who is in process now (memet) and there is one from Sept who got decision made (spscanada) mentioned in the other forum. What about July and August applicant?

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
Allan_fgh said:
There is another Sept application, who is in process now (memet) and there is one from Sept who got decision made (spscanada) mentioned in the other forum. What about July and August applicant?
Those who changed to Decision Made, did they get their PPR email?
It's really hard to guess in what order they are working

Allan_fgh

Dec 7, 2012
Mrs.KOR said:
Those who changed to Decision Made, did they get their PPR email?
It's really hard to guess in what order they are working
No, they said that the status has changed to "in process" or "decision made" on their ecas. It shows one thing for sure that Ankara office is working on December. I just do not know why they went to Sep case and what about July and August cases?