+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
is excel correctly updated?for example talking about me ı had my SA on Auugust 20 and ı can see ıts not filled:(

Allan_fgh

Dec 7, 2012
Hi Everyone,

I recently come across your post and also the Google Excel sheet. I have applied for sponsorship in July. I want to ask if the spreadsheet is up to date and if not can I ask its owner to update it so we will be informed about the progress of cases.

Thank you

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Allan_fgh said:
Hi Everyone,

I recently come across your post and also the Google Excel sheet. I have applied for sponsorship in July. I want to ask if the spreadsheet is up to date and if not can I ask its owner to update it so we will be informed about the progress of cases.

Thank you
yes thats rıght we are tryıng to make an average about the tımes(calculatıon and really ı dont know ıf the excel ıs true) :(

She.D

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone

hope you all are doing great, and near to lots of good news before Xmass,

Guys does anyone here knows about the b4 and b4a forms which are about our stuffs, and luggage

it used to be on this page but not anymore, have you found it somewhere else?!
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publicati...ageur-eng.html

bk12

Apr 6, 2014
Hi dears,
They sent a request to provide updated documents to us in Sep 15th, we sent it and based on the track it was delivered in Oct 2nd .still we are waiting for in process in site(step before PPR), do you think it is better to send an email to them and make sure if our document has been delivered to related department or not! why after 18 days our status hasn't been changed.

Pooya_NP

Apr 8, 2014
She.D said:
Hi everyone

hope you all are doing great, and near to lots of good news before Xmass,

Guys does anyone here knows about the b4 and b4a forms which are about our stuffs, and luggage

it used to be on this page but not anymore, have you found it somewhere else?!
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publicati...ageur-eng.html
Hey,

I don't think you need it. I read the papers they gave to my wife with passport and it didn't include or mention the forms. Maybe it's not necessary any more?

Here's the form thought: http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4-eng.pdf

brk09

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
21-04-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
ninakap30 said:
Hello
we are ın Turkey so we collected all our papers and we are ready to go to translator and later to notary to wrıte on the photocopıes whats CIC asks: “I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”,
the name of the original document,
the date of the certification,
his or her name,
his or her official position or title, and
his or her signature.
But:here the notarıes says the rules dıfferent:they can wrıte(prınt )on the papers these.fısrt a translator wıll wrıte thıs and later only they can wrıte.how ıs thıs possıble?ıs there someone doıng the procedure from tyrkey and talked wıth a notary?ıf someone dıd could gıve me hıs/her contact detaıls?or whatever u know would help me a lot
Hello, did you able to find the solution to your issue my friend?

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
brk09 said:
Hello, did you able to find the solution to your issue my friend?
hello :)) actually the translator wrote ın englısh what Cıc guıde asks and later the notary stamped them :)))we dont have yet any news from Cıc so ı canyt be sure all are ok but ı thınbk ıts logıcal to accept ıt that way.....

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
Our status changed to "in process" one day after they received the updated document. And it's been 6 weeks since we are in process - still waiting :(

Don't worry about the status, some people received PPR without even going through the "in process" status. Sometimes they just don't update ecas. Since they asked for an updated document from you it means that they opened your file and someone worked on it.

bk12 said:
Hi dears,
They sent a request to provide updated documents to us in Sep 15th, we sent it and based on the track it was delivered in Oct 2nd .still we are waiting for in process in site(step before PPR), do you think it is better to send an email to them and make sure if our document has been delivered to related department or not! why after 18 days our status hasn't been changed.

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Guys!!!need ur advıce...yesterday the partner of my husbands partner threatened me through facebook and messages that he will cut my neck he will sent me back from where ı came here ı wıll make u bad etc...ı sent maıl at son ınternatıonal canada servıce sayıng them please help me what do ı have to do?they saıd me to contact ımmedıately wıth the embassy or the consulate.....do u thınk ı should to?we have our case for my husbands Pr shpould ı contact them and ask them help for thıs?

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
You can go directly to the district attorney's office to file a complaint. You have the threat messages as an evidence.

ninakap30 said:
Guys!!!need ur advıce...yesterday the partner of my husbands partner threatened me through facebook and messages that he will cut my neck he will sent me back from where ı came here ı wıll make u bad etc...ı sent maıl at son ınternatıonal canada servıce sayıng them please help me what do ı have to do?they saıd me to contact ımmedıately wıth the embassy or the consulate.....do u thınk ı should to?we have our case for my husbands Pr shpould ı contact them and ask them help for thıs?

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Mrs.KOR said:
You can go directly to the district attorney's office to file a complaint. You have the threat messages as an evidence.
yes but these messages are from facebook...wıll they accept them?hop so yes no need to mıx the embassy now

em.ma

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2014
Interview........
26-11-2014
Hello Everyone
I haven't been very active on this site but I have been following all the posts regularly just wanted to update my spreadsheet we received an email yesterday for an interview at the end of November so it sounds like the long road is finally coming to an end, good luck to everyone :) will post if any new info becomes available

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
We received our GCMS notes (dating Sept 24) it says that we passed the eligibility (passed Sept 9 - this is also the date we went "in process" on ecas) and medical assessments.

The last update on our file is the entry for the received document we had sent them (they requested an updated police certificate from us) and that was entered into the system on Sept 11.

So from Sept 11 until Sept 24 they haven't started the criminality and security assessments. Why is that any idea??? How long more are we going to wait, this is soooo difficult, I feel really down :( :( :(