+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
distcom said:
Congratulations retatat and cu-tee.
Mrs. Asag, how did you send the document? By post?
Turkey2013 hasn't your status changed to "in process"?
Hello Distcom!

Unfortunetly nothing has changed, I ordered the notes to our file and beside the medical nothing has been touched :(......I am hoping that they will look into it soon. Will keep you posted as I am checking everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
distcom said:
Congratulations retatat and cu-tee.
Mrs. Asag, how did you send the document? By post?
Turkey2013 hasn't your status changed to "in process"?
No, we sent everything by courier! Gets there much faster than post (approx. 3 days).

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Turkey2013 said:
Hello Distcom!

Unfortunetly nothing has changed, I ordered the notes to our file and beside the medical nothing has been touched :(......I am hoping that they will look into it soon. Will keep you posted as I am checking everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't worry! My status hasn't changed either but they've been working on my husband's file :)

We're next!

Dizneyland

Oct 31, 2013
My sponsorship of my spouse, who lives in Turkey, was approved april 12th. We were married Jan 12th in Turkey. We have only just had contact with Ankara on October 22 asking that my husband return to American Hospital in Istanbul and do even more tests, he was there for a week! I also just learned I am pregnant and really am getting frustrated that we don't have any way of contacting them. My husband accidentally checked the box that revoked our ability to see on-line our status so we are so in the dark here. Is there any other way of seeing where we stand or do we just wait?
I am happy for all of you who get to be with your spouses tho, I can't wait for mine to come!

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
Hi everyone,

We just got news from Ankara office, they have requested an interview for Dec.5 2013....so now we have to get ready for this....Mrs Asag, have you gotten any news????

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Turkey2013 said:
Hi everyone,

We just got news from Ankara office, they have requested an interview for Dec.5 2013....so now we have to get ready for this....Mrs Asag, have you gotten any news????
Oh your husband has to go for an interview?! Insh'allah everything will be okay!!

Our documents are in Istanbul right now (as per UPS) and will arrive in Ankara on Monday morning. Hopefully we will hear something fast by then!

At least you've heard something!

Go find the list of interview questions on this forum! I think it will help you prepare :)

Tell your husband not to be nervous and I am sure everything will be fine ;D

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
Mrs.Asag said:
Oh your husband has to go for an interview?! Insh'allah everything will be okay!!

Our documents are in Istanbul right now (as per UPS) and will arrive in Ankara on Monday morning. Hopefully we will hear something fast by then!

At least you've heard something!

Go find the list of interview questions on this forum! I think it will help you prepare :)

Tell your husband not to be nervous and I am sure everything will be fine ;D
Well it has been already done, I had prepared for this for a long time now just in case....have translated the best I could in Turkısh so he can understand everythıng....I had written down beforehand all the questions and for the answers he knows them so.....hopefully it wıll go well, cross our fingers and pray to God that everything will go smoothly! Wish I was the one having the interview but it is not the case :(

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Turkey2013 said:
Well it has been already done, I had prepared for this for a long time now just in case....have translated the best I could in Turkısh so he can understand everythıng....I had written down beforehand all the questions and for the answers he knows them so.....hopefully it wıll go well, cross our fingers and pray to God that everything will go smoothly! Wish I was the one having the interview but it is not the case :(
I am sure everything will be fine!

If you're prepared and obviously your relationship is legitimate, then they will approve you :)

Let's see that PPR come!!!

SoH

Nov 8, 2013
Hi Everybody
Below is my status in CIC website:

1.We received SOH...'s application for permanent residence on November 16, 2012.

2.We started processing SOH...'s application on March 19, 2013.

3.Medical results have been received.

Its almost a year I sent my application and after i asked for PR. Fee on March 25 (which was payed in a week) I haven't received any news from Ankara office yet!!
I hope that they know their damn strike action ruined lots of people life!!
I ask for anyone who has the same situation with the same period of time can provide me any new information so it can be helpful. I don't know how much we have to wait and also I'm worried about my Medical results validity which was taken about a year ago!
Thanks god that my wife has Canadian passport and we can be with each other in the damn IRAN!
Awaiting hearing from you.

lboxixodl

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
File Transfer...
21-01-2013 In Process......: 13-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-10-2012 2thMed's Done: 10-02-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
Hi Soh

my timeline very close to your application timeline.
i don't know what happen for my application but i still waiting my medical expired 29 Oct.

you can see other people application time line ind Google spreadsheet.
http://goo.gl/WBjGFi

SoH said:
Hi Everybody
Below is my status in CIC website:

1.We received SOH...'s application for permanent residence on November 16, 2012.

2.We started processing SOH...'s application on March 19, 2013.

3.Medical results have been received.

Its almost a year I sent my application and after i asked for PR. Fee on March 25 (which was payed in a week) I haven't received any news from Ankara office yet!!
I hope that they know their damn strike action ruined lots of people life!!
I ask for anyone who has the same situation with the same period of time can provide me any new information so it can be helpful. I don't know how much we have to wait and also I'm worried about my Medical results validity which was taken about a year ago!
Thanks god that my wife has Canadian passport and we can be with each other in the damn IRAN!
Awaiting hearing from you.

deme

Feb 2, 2012
Melisaa said:
They sometimes send an AOR, indicating that they have received the application and shortly after they'd send approval. Sometimes they only send sponsorship approval... no difference... don't worry :)
Hi

My friends friend received passport request 1 week ago and his file has been forwarded in Ankara 26/06/2013.

Abe1004

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
File Transfer...
13-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-07-2013
Interview........
28-05-2014
I wonder if anyone calculated average number of months prior to application status going into "in process"...6-7?

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abe1004 said:
I wonder if anyone calculated average number of months prior to application status going into "in process"...6-7?
Yes, approximately...

distcom

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
deme said:
Hi

My friends friend received passport request 1 week ago and his file has been forwarded in Ankara 26/06/2013.
This is amazing. Are you sure about the file transfer date? (Ankara?)