+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cu-tee said:
My status also turned into "in process"( october 11 )
That is awesome Cu-tee! I am only a few days behind you!

Question for all of you still waiting to hear for an interview or passport request, have any of you paid the RPRF yet?

I heard if you pay it early it can help stop delays. Just want to know if any of you have paid it. Or those of you with PPR, did you pay this before you got the email?

Thanks!!!!

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
Mrs.Asag said:

Question for all of you still waiting to hear for an interview or passport request, have any of you paid the RPRF yet?

I heard if you pay it early it can help stop delays. Just want to know if any of you have paid it. Or those of you with PPR, did you pay this before you got the email?
w
Hellooo! I am in marmaris but still can't help checking what is going on and to my great surprise İ can see that things are moving soooo glad!
To answer your question I had heard the same thing and had decided to pay everything since the beginning of the sponsorship application....with today technology and all I don't really see that there is a true advantage to do so but did not want to take the chance!! You are close my friend and hope to get some news soon thinking of you ;)))))

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Turkey2013 said:
Hellooo! I am in marmaris but still can't help checking what is going on and to my great surprise İ can see that things are moving soooo glad!
To answer your question I had heard the same thing and had decided to pay everything since the beginning of the sponsorship application....with today technology and all I don't really see that there is a true advantage to do so but did not want to take the chance!! You are close my friend and hope to get some news soon thinking of you ;)))))
Thank you! I hope you are having a fab time in Turkey!

Okay, I am going to pay it Monday then! I read if you wait until they request it, it takes 3 weeks to process! I do not want any further delays!!!!

I know, I can smell his visa coming!!!! I am getting so anxious!

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs.Asag said:

Thanks!!!!
Approval of sponsorship in 25th of July is the last news I have had, and I am waiting for more news. When I was filing my application, it was mentioned in the application guide that paying the right of permanent residence fee in advance can reduce the processing time so I did it. I don't exactly know when this pre-paying shows a time saving effect, I just took up the suggestion and payed the fee prior to submitting my application.

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mehrdad said:
Approval of sponsorship in 25th of July is the last news I have had, and I am waiting for more news. When I was filing my application, it was mentioned in the application guide that paying the right of permanent residence fee in advance can reduce the processing time so I did it. I don't exactly know when this pre-paying shows a time saving effect, I just took up the suggestion and payed the fee prior to submitting my application.
Perfect, sounds like most people pay it right away. We will pay it on Monday, our application doesn't say in processing yet so we should still be good and not have to wait because of RPRF.

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cu-tee said:
My status also turned into "in process"( october 11 )
Hi. When have you received the Approval Of Sponsorship letter?

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs.Asag said:
Perfect, sounds like most people pay it right away. We will pay it on Monday, our application doesn't say in processing yet so we should still be good and not have to wait because of RPRF.
I think that if they haven't asked you to pay the fee and you want to pay it only to complete your previously sent application, maybe you'd better ask the embassy before taking any action. In my opinion it is better to ask them whether they will accept it or not...

Cu-tee

Oct 17, 2013
Mrs.Asag said:

Thanks!!!!
I paid it at the beginning of the applications

Abe1004

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
File Transfer...
13-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-07-2013
Interview........
28-05-2014
What I have noticed, is that some visa offices issue PPR within fist 2-3 months of the application being submitted. I mean maybe I am wrong,but I think thats quite double-standarded.(pardon me for that not being a word). Some offices take 7-8 or even 6 in timeline (in actuality 2) or say 22 but take only 3-4.

I mean why the hell should we wait longer or get it done faster than other offices,or why should others have it faster/longer than us?

I am not being selfish,by asking this, I am just trying to understand the imbalance in processing between offices, especially assuming that there is not as many requests for visa etc from our office it STILL TAKES 9-10 months from what I have observed. This is plainly ridiculous, I know its only been couple of month,I know there has been a strike, but I have been separated from my spouse for almost a year now and I am sure you guys can relate. I mean this causes all sorts of moral,physical,mental and economic strain on a couple.

Same process takes 20-30 days to EU while it takes 16 months (I know its not exact,but thats CIC timeline) for Ankara embassy to process our application. Shame really and I have no idea why it is that way .

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abe1004 said:
What I have noticed, is that some visa offices issue PPR within fist 2-3 months of the application being submitted. I mean maybe I am wrong,but I think thats quite double-standarded.(pardon me for that not being a word). Some offices take 7-8 or even 6 in timeline (in actuality 2) or say 22 but take only 3-4.

I mean why the hell should we wait longer or get it done faster than other offices,or why should others have it faster/longer than us?

I am not being selfish,by asking this, I am just trying to understand the imbalance in processing between offices, especially assuming that there is not as many requests for visa etc from our office it STILL TAKES 9-10 months from what I have observed. This is plainly ridiculous, I know its only been couple of month,I know there has been a strike, but I have been separated from my spouse for almost a year now and I am sure you guys can relate. I mean this causes all sorts of moral,physical,mental and economic strain on a couple.

Same process takes 20-30 days to EU while it takes 16 months (I know its not exact,but thats CIC timeline) for Ankara embassy to process our application. Shame really and I have no idea why it is that way .
Because you probably are an IRANIAN, brother.

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abe1004 said:

Each visa office is different. Some have 20 people working in an office, some have 3. It all depends. Some are more strict with the rules of the Regulations and the Act, some are in countires where marriage of convenience is more prevalent. Not all visa offices are in the same situations. Some don't have many sponsorship applications while others have a ton!

Don't get down, you will be with your loved one! Everything that is good takes time. Inshallah you will be with your spouse soon!! Kepp your head up :)

Abe1004

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
File Transfer...
13-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-07-2013
Interview........
28-05-2014
Mrs.Asag said:
Each visa office is different. Some have 20 people working in an office, some have 3. It all depends. Some are more strict with the rules of the Regulations and the Act, some are in countires where marriage of convenience is more prevalent. Not all visa offices are in the same situations. Some don't have many sponsorship applications while others have a ton!

Don't get down, you will be with your loved one! Everything that is good takes time. Inshallah you will be with your spouse soon!! Kepp your head up :)
Honestly, Mrs Asag, I think thats such a poor excuse on their part. We both know, that beaurocracy is a disease of democratic society, one that has not left Canada untouched. I dont think number of officers should really affect time, like I said, if officials wanted to learn, maybe they should take EU countries in consideration and watch how generally,across the board Germany approves/rejects application within 30 days.

If Germans could, I dont know why Canadians cant. And I am sure as hell you know, theres quite a few people wanting to come to Germany. I am not being a downer, I am just ridiculing the whole process :)

I guess whats frustrating to me, is that these officials have to realise, the process has to be shortened down, they can't expect people to sit somewhere and wait for 16 months without moving on with their lives.

And its impossible to move on with your life because your significant other is across the world, you cant get a career going because you may be leaving and etc. This is unfair towards people.

Mehrdad said:
Because you probably are an IRANIAN, brother.
No haha, I am not. I bet you feel the same though :)

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
Mrs Asag!!

Have you heard anything on your part....since we should be next, crossing my fingers...have been checking everyday, my obsession starting again )))
Hope we hear good news before my vacation finishes.....