+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
I just called the Canada border service agency and asked them if my spouse receives her PR will she be able to travel from Iraq to Canada?
They said once she has her residency she will need to contact the Canadian embassy in her country and they will provide her with a letter to allow her to travel.
And if she doesn't have that letter she won't be able to board the airplane.
So if you or someone receives their PR now contact the embassy and ask to avoid any problems.

Dodiayad

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
I just called the Canada border service agency and asked them if my spouse receives her PR will she be able to travel from Iraq to Canada?
They said once she has her residency she will need to contact the Canadian embassy in her country and they will provide her with a letter to allow her to travel.
So if you or someone receives their PR now contact the embassy and ask to avoid any problems.
O thanks
The IRCC Send me an email a week before. If you received a visa before March 18, you can travel now, but the visa office is closed and my passport has not been received yet. Also, the airport is closed in Iraq. This is a very difficult thing. I have not seen my husband for a year and a half

Dodiayad

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Also the embassy is closed now ..is tooooooooooooo painful

Dodiayad

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
I don’t know anyone in Erbil ,It gives me an explicit answer when to open the office

Reactions: AliMZaki

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
Also the embassy is closed now ..is tooooooooooooo painful
Sorry for this situation, we're all suffering the same away from our loved ones.
When I called I told them that my wife didn't receive her PR yet but when she receives it will she be able to come? So they said that it will be after 30 of June and she will need the letter.
Things are still not clear now and it could change so we have to be strong and patient for now and if I get any new updates I'll let you know here.

Dodiayad

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
P
Sorry for this situation, we're all suffering the same away from our loved ones.
When I called I told them that my wife didn't receive her PR yet but when she receives it will she be able to come? So they said that it will be after 30 of June and she will need the letter.
Things are still not clear now and it could change so we have to be strong and patient for now and if I get any new updates I'll let you know here.
please
When you get any update, please let us know. I will also let you know here

Reactions: AliMZaki

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
I called the immigration office and after waiting 45 mins I got through.They said that if your file has got
Transferred then it’s the visa office to send updates.But there is delay because of this virus.Hopefully amman will send us updates on the 26

Dodiayad

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
I called the immigration office and after waiting 45 mins I got through.They said that if your file has got
Transferred then it’s the visa office to send updates.But there is delay because of this virus.Hopefully amman will send us updates on the 26
Inhallah after eid we get all update

Reactions: Nina12