+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

N

Nenan

aaa2012 said:
Good stuff! Good thing you got that over with.

What city are you in by the way?

I really miss Iraq :( insh'Allah someday I will return there
I came from kirkuk , Baghdad is beautiful and get better,but the traffic all the time is crowded.

N

Nenan

hello Amman VO ,for members who are not share in the forum and not update us of their case since awhile ,full of hope,khalidiraq, canadagir_l2012,mojo ,jayj I hope your absence from us is hiding happy news or may be you are busy, or upset and decide to hide,I wish you share us your happiness and sadness,we will feel happy to share you the happy moment when you get rid of this waiting and get visa.
I saw maxulan in the medical examination,he is redid his 2nd medical

musab

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2011
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
File Transfer...
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
first 22-12-2010... second 3-1.2012
Interview........
7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
i hope they got ppr, i was on phone with mojo. nothing new with him he still waiting and he almost complete 17 months waiting i hope he get it soon and everyone here, hope to hear good news soon.
Nenan said:
hello Amman VO ,for members who are not share in the forum and not update us of their case since awhile ,full of hope,khalidiraq, canadagir_l2012,mojo ,jayj I hope your absence from us is hiding happy news or may be you are busy, or upset and decide to hide,I wish you share us your happiness and sadness,we will feel happy to share you the happy moment when you get rid of this waiting and get visa.

N

Nenan

Amman VO alchemist2929 got ppr today :)
Congratulation alchemist2929,new green line in Amman VO :)

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
Nenan said:
Amman VO alchemist2929 got ppr today :)
Congratulation alchemist2929,new green line in Amman VO :)
Inshaallaah you will be the next

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mashalllah good news

mabroook alchimist,, wish you all the best

inshalah we follow you :)

N

Nenan

abdmoh said:
Inshaallaah you will be the next
Inshallah we all get visa soon,I did my 2nd medical ex on Tuesday ,so I dont expect ppr now days I have to wait at least 2 weeks , but I will be happy to full Amman VO with green lines in the next 2 weeks till my medical ex received and the officer look kindly and mercifully to my file and send me ppr ;D

mo jo

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
musab said:
i hope they got ppr, i was on phone with mojo. nothing new with him he still waiting and he almost complete 17 months waiting i hope he get it soon and everyone here, hope to hear good news soon.
hi musab hi nenan hi every won .i hope musab and nenan and every bady you will got your ppr soon
i dont much to sey but i got to day email from embassy it sey .

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that your file has been transferred to our office in Amman, Jordan and is in queue for assessment. Please be patient and we will contact you if further steps are necessary. As your application is within service standards, no further reply will be made at this time.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
i am to sad i cant think i cant eat .and some pepoll got his ppr w then 11 month 12 month 13 month thats
not fear i have bean weihting over 17 month . i dont have to be mean how got his ppr i will till them congratulation .

but you know it is feeling . we are tooo saaaaaaaaad . no fear in this life

ya alahh farajak :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

mo jo

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation alchemist2929, :D :D :D :D :D :D

mo jo

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh i have to thank nenan she work hard for us and she do good work on the chart
rely thank you madam . :-[

samaseemo

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
In curious about many applicants here why are your files taking so long.

Did you check capis/gcms notes to check on the status.

Hope we start to see more actoivity from Amman.

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
Nenan said:
Thanks Nenan for your feelings!
Canada's Government; Immigration Minister, has ruined our lives, and destroyed our dreams. Due to very very long process of my wife's application, I actually decided to leave Canada and did it for two weeks ago.
Hope all of you guys never have to think of and do what I did!
Wish you the best!

hera.baker

Apr 29, 2012
Re: Seeking some advice!

Canadian0406 said:
I am new to this.......as i am reading through out the pages, you guys seem to really know whats going on....

So....... my issue.. everyone is say ''pre-mature''

But really, i just need to know the processing time before i book my next flight back to amman to see him again....

So, heres my story, i sponsored him in December, Canada approved it in Jan, it went to Syria in Jan, as soon as it closed it went to amman.......... now its been on hold since then, my lawyer is always sending faxes and emails and even calling, the lady on the phone is utterly rude and would not transfer any calls. We simply just want to know the status, i don't get whats so hard.......... Anyway in all, i some how got a hold of the consulars assistant named Ali, he promised me he would email me the status... it NEVER happened 3 weeks later, emailing and emailing and NOTHING. What should i do? What should i ask of my lawyer? ... so frustrated at this point......

Whats going on in that embassy!?!!!?!
You need to realize they don't answer phone calls or keep in touch with any applicants unless they require something from you. They don't have the equipped staff and if they were to spend time with all applicants before their applications are even processed or looked at processing times would take much longer. Even when they begin to process your application they don't respond well to your e-mails, especially in Amman. You dropped it this year, processing time takes up to 14 months. With everything that's happening in the M.E. you really need to relax, sit tight and just wait like everyone else. Once your 14 months have passed and no response, then you can start harassing them.

Good luck!

hera.baker

Apr 29, 2012
Salam Nenan, this is the requested info:

Name: Hera.Baker
Applicant Nationality: Iraqi/Male
File received by Damascus: July 2011
Residency Questioner: I don’t know what this is?
Interview date/place: June 5, 2012, Ankara Turkey
PPR: Is that issues of permanent residence?
Province: Ontario
Sponsor Status: Citizen

Hope that helps, I will update everyone with regards to the interview. I'm wondering though, how long after the interview do they usually issue the visa if approved?