Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohammedm123 said:
I sent u an PM to answer ur question and even answerd that many times in the other thread but maybe u didnt saw my replies before....My wife did her medical exam in baghdad too...and I think yea the amount was 300$ but its better than going to syria or jordan....actually they had a very good service and we are happy about it.
yeah exactly i mean just going to the neighboring countries is going to cost more than $300

N

Nenan

thank you very very much mohammedm123 and aaa212... your information was very helpful, I did my first medical examine in Syria ,we didnt know we can do it in Iraq.

N

Nenan

Today I called the number of medical examination and they answer me and I took appointment from them on Tuesday :) finally I can do medical examination without need for travel to Jordan ,thank you mohammedm123 and aaa2012 so much,your advice solve big problem for me

O

Ottawa_2010

Dear All,

Great NEWS!!!!!!

My wife just got her PPR from Amman. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Finalllllyyyyy

musab

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2011
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
File Transfer...
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
first 22-12-2010... second 3-1.2012
Interview........
7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
congratulation alf alf mabrook, im so happy for you my friend its over.

Ottawa_2010 said:
Dear All,

Great NEWS!!!!!!

Finalllllyyyyy

Canadian0406

May 14, 2012
Seeking some advice!

I am new to this.......as i am reading through out the pages, you guys seem to really know whats going on....

So....... my issue.. everyone is say ''pre-mature''

But really, i just need to know the processing time before i book my next flight back to amman to see him again....

So, heres my story, i sponsored him in December, Canada approved it in Jan, it went to Syria in Jan, as soon as it closed it went to amman.......... now its been on hold since then, my lawyer is always sending faxes and emails and even calling, the lady on the phone is utterly rude and would not transfer any calls. We simply just want to know the status, i don't get whats so hard.......... Anyway in all, i some how got a hold of the consulars assistant named Ali, he promised me he would email me the status... it NEVER happened 3 weeks later, emailing and emailing and NOTHING. What should i do? What should i ask of my lawyer? ... so frustrated at this point......

Whats going on in that embassy!?!!!?!

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nenan said:
Today I called the number of medical examination and they answer me and I took appointment from them on Tuesday :) finally I can do medical examination without need for travel to Jordan ,thank you mohammedm123 and aaa2012 so much,your advice solve big problem for me

ohh greaat alhamdullah so u reached them :)....i'm going to wait a bit and let my wife to re do her medical too in baghdad.
and you are more than welcome.

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ottawa_2010 said:
Dear All,

Great NEWS!!!!!!

Finalllllyyyyy

Alf mabroook inshalah, very happy for you
pray for us to get PPR too :)

O

Ottawa_2010

Thank you all friends.

I pray for all of you. Your turn is coming trust me.

I will stay in touch

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AMMAN AMMAN AMMAN AMMAN AMMAN

Ottawa_2010 said:
Dear All,

Great NEWS!!!!!!

Finalllllyyyyy
Cangratulation! WOW thanks Amman!

Finally a green row for Amman!

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
Ottawa_2010 said:
Dear All,

Great NEWS!!!!!!

Finalllllyyyyy
congraaaaaaaaats that's great news :) it's nice to see Amman working!!!!! have a nice life in Canada, a safe flight for her and relaxed landing

Nenan, good luck with ur medical exam dear :-*

N

Nenan

missmini said:
congraaaaaaaaats that's great news :) it's nice to see Amman working!!!!! have a nice life in Canada, a safe flight for her and relaxed landing

Nenan, good luck with ur medical exam dear :-*
hi missmini :-* today I did my medical and the doctor gave me the green sheet, the place was crowded and it took time ,I went to baghdad on 6 am,I reached the hospital 8:30 am,I finished the medical examination on 1 pm,its exhausting process,because all Iraq Canada applicants depend on this hospital and one doctor but better than travel abroad.

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nenan said:
hi missmini :-* today I did my medical and the doctor gave me the green sheet, the place was crowded and it took time ,I went to baghdad on 6 am,I reached the hospital 8:30 am,I finished the medical examination on 1 pm,its exhausting process,because all Iraq Canada applicants depend on this hospital and one doctor but better than travel abroad.

alhamdullah ur done with the 2nd medical exam......My wife medical exam also expired, but i will wait maybe a month and let her redo it, because i know anyway her ppr will not issued in this time because she did her medical examl 3 months before we submit the application so thats why it expired already and its been only approximetly 7 months we are waiting....inshallah khair...let me know if u gonna emil the green sheet to Amman VO or u will scan it, or u gonna wait for them to ask about it and send it to them?

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nenan said:
Good stuff! Good thing you got that over with.

What city are you in by the way?

I really miss Iraq :( insh'Allah someday I will return there