Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
elllham said:
Let me know what your notes say when you receive it. Just remember, the first page is the most recent change.
yes, August 12.. no they haven't requested any documents .. yes i will i'll get them in 2 weeks

looks like i'll be making another trip to Jordan this year, i honestly thought it would be done by the end of this year!! looks like its not :(

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
do both your sides say " In process" when you check on ECAS .. the SA and the PR side??

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
My MP told me that I should go by the Romania processing time which is currently 13 months. It might take a bit longer than 13 months but it will not take 24 months. I hope not. For me, its been 9 months too. Good luch guys.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Mini2016 said:
My MP told me that I should go by the Romania processing time which is currently 13 months. It might take a bit longer than 13 months but it will not take 24 months. I hope not. For me, its been 9 months too. Good luch guys.

ya i think the same, i dont think it will take 24 months that is insane!!

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
There was an application that was transferred to Abu Dhabi office and they didn't count the 24 months they used the Abu Dhabi processing times

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
steph89 said:
yes, August 12.. no they haven't requested any documents .. yes i will i'll get them in 2 weeks

looks like i'll be making another trip to Jordan this year, i honestly thought it would be done by the end of this year!! looks like its not :(
I'm also gonna go stay with my husband for 2 months.This is getting crazy :(

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Mini2016 said:
That's what I was told by Bucharest office.24 months
This is the email:
Dear Madam,

Your spouse`s application is currently in queue, pending the assessment of the visa officer. You will be informed once we are ready to pass to the next stage of processing, or if more information is requested of you.
The processing times that applies to your application is that of Jordan, which is 24 months, from the date the application was received by CIC: 2015/08/17.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Sincerely yours/Sincèrement,

Immigration Section/Section d’immigration

Embassy of Canada / Ambassade du Canada

1-3 Tuberozelor Str., sector 1

011411 Bucharest , Romania

Email: bucharest-immigration@international.gc.ca

www.cic.gc.ca

MG

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
steph89 said:
There was an application that was transferred to Abu Dhabi office and they didn't count the 24 months they used the Abu Dhabi processing times
How long did it take? Maybe they say 24 months so that you can't complain any time soon.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Yesss everyone come to Amman so we can start a protest outside the Canadian Embassy. Get some media attention and then maybe they'll do something about it. Honestly I've never looked at processing times because in the past year they've changed it like 5 times. I think it's best to just order notes and see where your application is pending or just ask your MP. CIC needs major restructuring. Internal and external. It's a huge disorganized piece of Khara :)

AreWeDoneYet

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
Processing Time is a joke!
I've been stuck here since 2012....
Ok I get that my case isn't standard, I've lived in Canada, I needed a arc. Which I got approved this New Year.. And yet I'm still stuck here.. I've done my repeat medical for the 3rd time so they" can finish processing my case" yet it's been over 3 months and they still have not replied to messages from my lawyer.. Or IRCC... Or requested my passport..so like I said Processing time is a joke...

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
elllham said:
How long did it take? Maybe they say 24 months so that you can't complain any time soon.
She applied June-2015 through Jordan .. But her husband worked and lived in Abu Dubai so application was transferred in sept-2015-- he landed in Canada April 1-2016 .. 7 months after it was transferred ..

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
AreWeDoneYet said:
Processing Time is a joke!
I've been stuck here since 2012....
Ok I get that my case isn't standard, I've lived in Canada, I needed a arc. Which I got approved this New Year.. And yet I'm still stuck here.. I've done my repeat medical for the 3rd time so they" can finish processing my case" yet it's been over 3 months and they still have not replied to messages from my lawyer.. Or IRCC... Or requested my passport..so like I said Processing time is a joke...
I think you're almost done! Well atleast I hope so. Why did you need an Arc if you lived in Canada?

AreWeDoneYet

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
Masriixo said:
I think you're almost done! Well atleast I hope so. Why did you need an Arc if you lived in Canada?
Thanks.. I hope so too. Once I got denied refugee,it became a deportation order. It's just frustrating when you try to reach out to the embassy and know one responds. I'm just having my rant! Haha

Praying we all get our Golden Ticket. Next time I comment I pray it's good news.