AOR Received.
5 may
File Transfer...
31 may 2019
Med's Request
9 may
Med's Done....
13 may
Do u think delhi office can conduct interviews in spouse case if they are going to work on pending applications as they are not accepting any new paper application and trying to back up
You receive an email regarding interview?

ManishSharma.dev

Jun 14, 2020
Hi everyone, I hv applied the paper through my lawyer, can I make an account in GCKey or My lawyer has to make?
And im nov 01 application so is there any problem to making a GC Account bcos I'm late?

You can create a GCKey account and link your applications, just ask the mandatory details from your Lawyer, like file number, etc.

Keep in mind, while entering the application information just select the birth city/country (instead of passport detail) and enter your country name inside the city column, and remaining columns you have to fill based on your application details.

Reactions: Nov_01

Takshi

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Yep it's not there
But VFS global office is opening in New Delhi
We have waited long enough we have to take this to Justin what is he doing ya he is not even considering us if VFS is opening in New Delhi then what about Canada we have to do something guys I'm frustrated this wait is impacting my health
Actions need to be taken and we have to raise our voice this is going like endless already 4months gone like hell

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
We have waited long enough we have to take this to Justin what is he doing ya he is not even considering us if VFS is opening in New Delhi then what about Canada we have to do something guys I'm frustrated this wait is impacting my health
Actions need to be taken and we have to raise our voice this is going like endless already 4months gone like hell
There is a camoaign goin on for this purpose only. More than 900 ppl hv joined fb group..' canada spousal sponsorship applicants affwcted by covid-19'..
# prioritizefamilysponsorship is trending in twitter. Join it and be the voice u want them to hear.

Takshi

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
There is a camoaign goin on for this purpose only. More than 900 ppl hv joined fb group..' canada spousal sponsorship applicants affwcted by covid-19'..
# prioritizefamilysponsorship is trending in twitter. Join it and be the voice u want them to hear.
Ya I know my husband is also a part in that fb group but what is the use

Glacier

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
What is your Application received date?
As per my analysis progress bar is working based on the expected timeline.
I think so you have applied on between Sep-Oct 2019
Hi , Yes we applied in Sept 2019, I called IRCC another day and they said its not the expected timeline, so to be sure now we have ordered GCMS notes. How about you, what is your timeline

Reactions: ManishSharma.dev