Oct 29, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ndvo
App. Filed.......
December 2019
Hey
I am on the same boat. I got DM on Feb 6th and no PPR till now.
I am December 9, 2019applicant.
What about you?
Im December 17th 2019. Have u tried raising a webform? Or called?

Jazz@91

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
i am linking my application to my gckey account. the message shown your representative lost access to your application. what does it mean? pls rply

Nehaad

Feb 10, 2019
Im December 17th 2019. Have u tried raising a webform? Or called?
Yes i did friday and just a generic reply. Pretty much all the December applicant have got their PPR. I will try to call monday. They haven't replied your queries?I think they have misplaced our PPR

Saru93

Oct 29, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ndvo
App. Filed.......
December 2019
Yes i did friday and just a generic reply. Pretty much all the December applicant have got their PPR. I will try to call monday. They haven't replied your queries?I think they have misplaced our PPR
Yes same here, i too received a generic reply. I raised a webform today yet again. Let see what happens. Do let me know what u find out too. I hope they have not misplaced it really!

Saru93

Oct 29, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ndvo
App. Filed.......
December 2019
Principal Applicant is from which country?
Also when i called, the agent said everything has been passed and she doesnt have any more info as my VO is Ndvo. I dont know what they are waiting for really

Nehaad

Feb 10, 2019
Also when i called, the agent said everything has been passed and she doesnt have any more info as my VO is Ndvo. I dont know what they are waiting for really
I will try to call ndvo on monday. I cannot find any other reason to not send us PPR. Already decision made for two weeks. Everybody is receiving news from them.
Sure, you too. Let me know if they reply you. You should try to call india and probably write your member of parliament (MP).

Reactions: Saru93

Saru93

Oct 29, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ndvo
App. Filed.......
December 2019
I will try to call ndvo on monday. I cannot find any other reason to not send us PPR. Already decision made for two weeks. Everybody is receiving news from them.
Sure, you too. Let me know if they reply you. You should try to call india and probably write your member of parliament (MP).
Exactly, since everything is completed i do not understand whats delaying them now. Yes i’ll inform you too. If the webforms and calls dont help then for sure i’ll try the MP way. Lets see what happens.

Nehaad

Feb 10, 2019
Exactly, since everything is completed i do not understand whats delaying them now. Yes i’ll inform you too. If the webforms and calls dont help then for sure i’ll try the MP way. Lets see what happens.
Good luck!!
I hope we will receive good news soon. So weird that we both are December applicant and no one from another month has come forward with this issue.

Saru93

Oct 29, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ndvo
App. Filed.......
December 2019
Good luck!!
I hope we will receive good news soon. So weird that we both are December applicant and no one from another month has come forward with this issue.
Good luck to u too! I have a feeling both of us will get at the same time since its the same month plus same day we got dm. Lets hope for the best! Yes there might be more people but i dont know how many people are the in this forum who are going through what we r going through! Its so disheartening just waiting like this!

Nehaad

Feb 10, 2019
Good luck to u too! I have a feeling both of us will get at the same time since its the same month plus same day we got dm. Lets hope for the best! Yes there might be more people but i dont know how many people are the in this forum who are going through what we r going through! Its so disheartening just waiting like this!
Let's keep fighting!!
Good luck to us!