+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

ashoksharma02

Apr 18, 2019
Congrats!! May I know your timeline??
Hi Verma, after moving my file to NDVO in October 2020. Status changed to Application Received on Jan 20th same like yours.
After that what is AOR 2 and PreArrival. PreArrival - is it a letter?
Status on ECAS shows Application Received from Jan 20th.

varma97

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hi Verma, after moving my file to NDVO in October 2020. Status changed to Application Received on Jan 20th same like yours.
After that what is AOR 2 and PreArrival. PreArrival - is it a letter?
Status on ECAS shows Application Received from Jan 20th.
Hey Ashok, Aor2 is when the status changes to inprocess for the second time(we wont receive any email/letter for this) and pre-arrival letter (letter which explains about the services offered by canadian govt before arriving to canada) will be sent to your gckey.

ashoksharma02

Apr 18, 2019
Hey Ashok, Aor2 is when the status changes to inprocess for the second time(we wont receive any email/letter for this) and pre-arrival letter (letter which explains about the services offered by canadian govt before arriving to canada) will be sent to your gckey.
Thank you so much

Reactions: varma97

varma97

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hey all, will the gckey gets updated when the background check starts? I received prearrival recently but my gckey still shows backgrounds are not started.

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

Anyone with this status in gckey got DM?

ajay100

Jan 16, 2017
Please upload your Passport Submission Letter as sent by IRCC :
Is this the PDF of e-mail for passport submission ?
who have already submitted the passport , plz help.