+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those from India who filed in nov for their visa under spp come here ! :)

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
Maherd said:
Well, he did his +2 ( with % somewhere 60) and applied for Computer Engineering Technician at sheridan college.
IETLS 6 bands overall
7.5 Lakh loan against FDR
1 semester i.e 7200 $ already paid fee receipt
No gaps

Any other specific details I have no idea.This is all I know !
he had computers in +2 ?

N

Neshok666

well to be said now ... one of my friend did his 12th in computer science and then applied for computer networking post secondary course in seneca and got his visa refused under ( your proposed studies is not light in the ..... ----) i feel this is very weird ! ............... wat do yu guys think !....... even i got refused for the same reason ... having work experience for 2 years in business i applied for business administration with 29 lakhs ! 20 lakhs as loan !and i got refused for study missmatch !i just wrote a strong SOP why i need the course and wat justice it will do in future .. and submitted again on 25 th in general ! ..! !>!>! >! :( I really wonder wats going on !...

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
Maherd said:
Yes he had !...dats d thing which keeps bothering me every now and then !..uhhhh !
It will keep bothering you until you get your Visa.

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
Neshok666 said:
well to be said now ... one of my friend did his 12th in computer science and then applied for computer networking post secondary course in seneca and got his visa refused under ( your proposed studies is not light in the ..... ----) i feel this is very weird ! ............... wat do yu guys think !....... even i got refused for the same reason ... having work experience for 2 years in business i applied for business administration with 29 lakhs ! 20 lakhs as loan !and i got refused for study missmatch !i just wrote a strong SOP why i need the course and wat justice it will do in future .. and submitted again on 25 th in general ! ..! !>!>! >! :( I really wonder wats going on !...
@ Neshok

Bro you cannot say that your proposed studies were relevant to your previous studies/qualification still your visa got rejected for this reason because The reason they give is not specific at all. I quote

You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because:

your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Its not just "studies mismatch". There are various other factors included like employment, level of establishment, your language ability, future prospects/plans, other educational opportunities available in India/Canada. You/Your friend may be rejected because of these factors.

N

Neshok666

@ rupak !

yea bro but i considered that reason and wrote SOP covering all the reasons they gave me proving that why i need the visa and how it will do justice for the reason they gave ! and how it will help me in future ..... but do yu think they will read the SOP ! ... only that i am worried about .... because really have covered all the reasons they gave in that in single para !:O btw wat's your result ... you posted that your passport was dispatched yesterday !! !!!

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
Neshok666 said:
@ rupak !

yea bro but i considered that reason and wrote SOP covering all the reasons they gave me proving that why i need the visa and how it will do justice for the reason they gave ! and how it will help me in future ..... but do yu think they will read the SOP ! ... only that i am worried about .... because really have covered all the reasons they gave in that in single para !:O
Bro I really don't know if VO is going to read your SOP or not. Some people say attaching a strong SOP helps & increases chances of getting visa while some say it's a useless piece of paper. :-\

Neshok666 said:
btw wat's your result ... you posted that your passport was dispatched yesterday !! !!!
Read that post AGAIN! :p
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/passport-dispatch-t90126.0.html

Maherd

Oct 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WTH is CHC CHD doing !...today even my 10th working day passed...don't know what they are upto but its taking the hell out of me !!..uhhh !

Deep4557

Dec 8, 2011
I submitted my application on 22nd november to CHC Delhi and received my visa on 6th december it took 11 working days. So don't worry Maherd you will receive your visa within a day or two since CHC CHD nowadays processes faster than CHC Delhi

Maherd

Oct 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deep4557 said:
I submitted my application on 22nd november to CHC Delhi and received my visa on 6th december it took 11 working days. So don't worry Maherd you will receive your visa within a day or two since CHC CHD nowadays processes faster than CHC Delhi
Well yes I know they have asked for 15 working days...but still a frnd of mine applied on 28th November and received his visa yesterday.And I applied on 25th, at least they should follow a pattern that whosoever applied earlier should get a result earlier than others who applied afterwards ! This thing bothers me !