+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those from India who filed in nov for their visa under spp come here ! :)

M

Melanie86

I applied on 25th but still they have not verified my work exp........ they verify all the documents rite?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Melanie86 said:
I applied on 25th but still they have not verified my work exp........ they verify all the documents rite?
Hi,

There is nothing in your visa processing which makes CHC (India) to verify your work experience. They won't do it because it's not a part of student visa processing/checklist.

M

Melanie86

Hey Enfield,

as per http://vfs-canada.co.in/images/Study_Permit_Checklist_General_161111.pdf the general checklist proof of employment must be submitted. I also know they verified my work ex last time

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Melanie86 said:
Hey Enfield,

as per http://vfs-canada.co.in/images/Study_Permit_Checklist_General_161111.pdf the general checklist proof of employment must be submitted. I also know they verified my work ex last time
Hi,

Regret my mistake! Please accept my sincere apologies for commiting this error of
omission.

I was really not aware of this column. I saw it just today for the first time. I applied under 'University category' and there was no such requirement.

canadahelp7

Sep 3, 2011
that makes me think that the consultant was indeed not joking that CHC informed them of a current delay - No one from CHC delhi has reported any movement with their application since 21st Nov.

I hope the wait is not too long - all the best!

tharunjames

Aug 7, 2011
1.) I Have Book A Residence Oppposte To My Collage But Em Alone,Other Guyz In My Consultacny Not Yet Received The Visa

2.) Fanshawe Collage,Computer Programmer Analyst

3.) Emirates On Dec 27

4.) Lotz Nd Lotz More To Explain

Maherd

Oct 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeff.sharma75 said:
hey guys..any updates??? did some 1 get visa who applied on 24th or 25th nov from delhi?
well the latest update was from amritpal who's pp was in transit on friday !..still haven't received any news from him abt it !..He applied on 24th November at CHC CHD.

Dynamiq

Dec 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi i applied for study permit on 30th november under SPP in chc chandigarh
i got 7 bands in ielts listening 8 reading 6.5 writing 6 and speaking 6.5
i completed my schooling from cbse board in commerce without maths
my course is office administration legal my classes will start on 9th jan
My college is sheridan college i paid my one year fee my financial documents are
edu loan of 9 lac
liquid fund fds of 7 lacs
CA report of 8.5 crore on my property 30 acre land
can i get visa easily without interview