+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Its Nice!
At least we were able to draw some attention. Sadly! I havent received any response on 2 webforms I have sent. But happy that you guys have received some replies.
I didn’t either.. only an update on the tracker for one of the e-mails.. :(
Still hoping for some news this month

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023

shayne_66

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Haha can't leave out the RROC girls too, there's several on here!
With all the recent responses from IRCC, its possible RROC is slightly more active now so hopefully we all get some good news soon.
Hoping for the best now!! But at least RROC is issuing COPR’s.. so we know that they are working. Slowly but still working !!!

Reactions: Josh_dan

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
Guess what? I received a response to my webforms too! Mine didn't come from RROC though, just the generic IRCC do not reply email address. There was no reference to RROC at all. Did yours come from the same RROC inbox we've all emailed?

Mine didn't have any useful information either, just that my application is still in progress and I need to wait for it to be finalised. The exact same information they normally provide when you call them. On the email they listed 3 of the webforms I've sent in the past and basically responded to all at once.
Mine was from an RROC email address IRCC.RROCFSW-CORRTQF.IRCC@cic.gc.ca , which I think is a FSW related address.

Reactions: Josh_dan

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
At least they are working. That is great. Looks like they are using AOR date for the queue.
Yeah which is completely fair but hopefully they start issuing in larger batches. Only 2 PPRs (that we know of) issued on 12th July, exactly a week ago. Let's all hope they do something today too.