Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
Condition 51 is still on couples that have received visas just this month.

Efarouk

Jun 21, 2016
Anyone knows anything about affidavit? My wife's lawyer send me affidavit for me and my family and friends to sign and to stamp them for notary public mentioning that our marriage is true and we love each other and we left our past behind and that my family agree about my marriage , he said he will send this to the immigration lawyer to open the case we start this nov 2015 rejected jul 2016 and we appeal jul 2016 and my wife received the blue book , I don't know if what the lawyer asked for would help or not and is it going to be ADR or full hearing ?

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
Canadian Border Services and Immigration make the decision on whether you get an ADR or a full hearing usually based on the reasons for denial and the Blue Book which is a copy of the application you submitted. If they grant an ADR it is because they believe the issue for denial can be resolved in a short period of time otherwise it will go to a full hearing if it is complicated and this is their decision. No harm in having family sign an affidavit.

Reactions: Alicee

ANJAANI

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
I won my ADR in january 2017. I'm the sponsor, I tried to log on ECAS by using my Client Id but it's not working. is that normal?????

Reactions: Alicee

QBOSS

Feb 3, 2017
SAHIL SINGH said:
So sorry to hear that.

But I don't think more evidence gonna make any difference as they don't believe your marriage is genuine. They will refuse again if you reapply. You should go for appeal. and remember its gonna take two years to get a date in Toronto if you case is going to selected for full hearing. You might get ADR. If your case is going to selected for ADR that means less than a year.

After receiving the refusal letter you have only 30 days to go for appeal. If you can afford a lawyer then go for it otherwise just do it yourself as you don't need a lawyer to submit you appeal documents. You can hire a lawyer later if you want to.
Best gegards.

thanks very much SAHIL SINGH for your respond. your knowledge is very helpful. I am gonna submit the Notice of Appeal in Toronto after the weekend. Please give me more info on how to prepare for the appeal documents or just respond to whatever evidence they ask for?

QBOSS

Feb 3, 2017
Galano1213 said:
I personally would appeal.You only have 30 days from the date you received the letter to do that. Then I would order GCMS notes in 30 days as it takes that long for them to update the questions they asked your spouse and the reasons for denial based on the answers your spouse gave. Not genuine is the standard answer they give for a denial. It will take 120 days or so to get the BLUE BOOK which is a copy of the application you submitted.

In my opinion based on others that I know that have reapplied have just been denied again. If you appeal and get an ADR that means they believe the reasons can be dealt with in an hour.

Even if you lose the appeal you can re apply. I was granted an ADR and won. Did not have a lawyer.

You have at least 4-5 months to gather info and prove your marriage is genuine.

thanks very much Galano1213 for your respond. your knowledge is very helpful. I am gonna submit the Notice of Appeal in Toronto after the weekend. Please give me more info on how to prepare for the appeal documents or just respond to whatever evidence they ask for?

and what is GCMS notes?

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
QBOSS said:
thanks very much Galano1213 for your respond. your knowledge is very helpful. I am gonna submit the Notice of Appeal in Toronto after the weekend. Please give me more info on how to prepare for the appeal documents or just respond to whatever evidence they ask for?

and what is GCMS notes?
Here is a link to get the GCMS notes

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Look at the reasons for denial in the notes and try and prove that they are wrong.

M

mikeymyke

QBOSS said:
my journey:
application: sept 13, 2016
my wife interview: jan 25, 2017
refusal letter received jan 25, 2017
Its highly unusual to be refused when the applicant is from Taiwan, as Taiwan has very low refusal rate. There must have been some big red flags in your relationship that your wife failed to address in the interview. I suggest you order gcms notes to find out what it is

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
QBOSS said:
my journey:
application: sept 13, 2016
my wife interview: jan 25, 2017
refusal letter received jan 25, 2017

i am sorry was it in land or outland I suggest appeal

deep33

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Yes it is normal. When u receive the email or letter further to submit the documents again. Then u r ecas start working again.
ANJAANI said:
I won my ADR in january 2017. I'm the sponsor, I tried to log on ECAS by using my Client Id but it's not working. is that normal?????

Hope1316

Feb 2, 2017
My husband found not eligible to sponsor because cic said that he didnt declare me as common law partner because i said to our application that we are already living together for 3 years. How can we prove that my husband didnt declare me because theirs a lot of reason that we are still not on common law partner during that time . Example of it is that we are still both dependent to our parents that time

MilesAway

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Doc's Request.
09-04-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
File Transfer...
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014
Passport Req..
23-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-06-2015
Hope1316 said:
My husband found not eligible to sponsor because cic said that he didnt declare me as common law partner because i said to our application that we are already living together for 3 years. How can we prove that my husband didnt declare me because theirs a lot of reason that we are still not on common law partner during that time . Example of it is that we are still both dependent to our parents that time
Had you lived together for 12 months before your husband became a PR? If yes, then unfortunately the refusal is correct and you cannot be sponsored. Whether you were dependent on your parents or not is irrelevant.

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
Hope1316 said:
When did you legally get married? Before or after he applied, and before or after he became PR? Or are you only referring to him as husband in the common-law sense?