15nov2013
File Transfer...
20nov2013
Med's Done....
07oct2013
Passport Req..
17jan2014
Gango is waiting said:
no dear my husband applies our sponsorship application in 2010. we refused in last November & we applied for the appeal in last January. we had the ADR conference on 09th Sep 2014. we won the ADR.
our processing time for our country was 18 months those days. but bcoz of some reasons it took already 4 years for now & also we have to wait another 4-6 months waiting time for end of process
you dont need a counsel or lawyer if you have enough confidence to face it bcoz my husband faced alone before them. bcoz we had enough proofs & also all of them were true & correct so, my husband did not afraid to face it without anybody. actually we were refused bcoz of the financial reason. we did it well
and also the letter has mentioned that we dont need to represent a counsel or a lawyer

Sorry to hear about your situtation, may i ask you a question please, your application got rejected coz of financial reason meaning??? if your spouse is not rich they reject the visa??plaese advise

ja_007

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 05th, 2013
AOR Received.
May 08th, 2013
File Transfer...
June 05th, 2013
Interview........
Recommended (Date: April 7th, 2014) DONE: e-cas "Decision Made"
Passport Req..
June 14, 2013(found out Feb. 24,2014)
VISA ISSUED...
April 28, 2014
LANDED..........
May 05, 2014
Gango is waiting said:
no dear my husband applies our sponsorship application in 2010. we refused in last November & we applied for the appeal in last January. we had the ADR conference on 09th Sep 2014. we won the ADR.
our processing time for our country was 18 months those days. but bcoz of some reasons it took already 4 years for now & also we have to wait another 4-6 months waiting time for end of process
you dont need a counsel or lawyer if you have enough confidence to face it bcoz my husband faced alone before them. bcoz we had enough proofs & also all of them were true & correct so, my husband did not afraid to face it without anybody. actually we were refused bcoz of the financial reason. we did it well
and also the letter has mentioned that we dont need to represent a counsel or a lawyer
How long after the refusal of visa application did you receive the refusal letter? It seems from what you describe, it came almost a few months after the interview? If so, that's quite a long time, I'm in the understandingt that it should come within days of a visa application being rejected.
Also, the ADR conference, did this happen in the home country of the applicant? Is this basically another interview process that an applicant has to go through or is it different from an interview?
Lastly, when submitting an appeal case with IAD, is it a good idea to submit more new proofs to justify that the relationship is indeed genuine?

MrsTrejo

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana, CU
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Interview........
November 21, 2013 - Denied
Passport Req..
Appealed - January 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ADR unsuccessful - November 19
Gango is waiting said:
Hi Gango is waiting,

Do you mind if I ask what type of proof your husband provided, and do you know what kind of questions or things happened during his ADR?

I'm just trying to prepare myself for mine...

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
taj p said:
Sorry to hear about your situtation, may i ask you a question please, your application got rejected coz of financial reason meaning??? if your spouse is not rich they reject the visa??plaese advise
You sound so funny "rich", who is rich here any way ?? lol Ummm from what I understand your spouse needs to have a job that shows your spouse can take care of you. There is no minimum/maximum wage. He/she just needs to have a job.

taj p

Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31oct2013
AOR Received.
15nov2013
File Transfer...
20nov2013
Med's Done....
07oct2013
Passport Req..
17jan2014
hhassa said:
You sound so funny "rich", who is rich here any way ?? lol Ummm from what I understand your spouse needs to have a job that shows your spouse can take care of you. There is no minimum/maximum wage. He/she just needs to have a job.
Phewwwww i though if my husband who i am sponsoring is not rich they wont let him in country

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Does any one received a reply from Ottawa saying your file is awaiting for initial review (this is ofcourse after wining the appeal). If so how long then for them to start reviewing and sending you requests for further documentations?

Thanks

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
taj p said:
no dear we were refused bcoz of my husband was in my country when the immigration was going to give me the visa. before they give the visa they are checking about the sponsor too. so, in that time my husband was not earning and was in my country. so, after we were refused my husband went back to canada & did 2-3 jobs and reached the minimum necessary income and actually it was beyond the minimum necessary income. so, that our appeal was allowed
minimum necessary income is set according to your family size if you need i'll send you the link & also may i know which ground you were refused for?

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
MrsTrejo said:
Hi Gango is waiting,

Do you mind if I ask what type of proof your husband provided, and do you know what kind of questions or things happened during his ADR?

I'm just trying to prepare myself for mine...
taj p said:
ja_007 said:
How long after the refusal of visa application did you receive the refusal letter? It seems from what you describe, it came almost a few months after the interview? If so, that's quite a long time, I'm in the understandingt that it should come within days of a visa application being rejected.
Also, the ADR conference, did this happen in the home country of the applicant? Is this basically another interview process that an applicant has to go through or is it different from an interview?
Lastly, when submitting an appeal case with IAD, is it a good idea to submit more new proofs to justify that the relationship is indeed genuine?
hi dear ja_007, MrsTrejo and taj p

The ADR conference will be held in Canada and it is like the interview but bit different as there is a panel and the ministers counsel as well in front of the sponsor. there should be the sponsor and there is no any teleconference with the applicant.
actually we were selected for the written submission and we had to put the consecutive numbers for all the documents and i did all the paper work by my self and my husband also had to include some documents by him self and i asked my husband to put the numbers after he includes his documents and send but unfortunately my husband could not put the numbers and the IAD requested for an ADR conference with my husband as they could not dealt with the big package with the unnumbered documents. actually they knew that i have already sent all of my evidences to the visa post when they asked and they all were ok with my side. but not with my husband as my husband was not doing a job in that time.

and also i have to tell you that some people are giving some ideas which they think. but there is a way of doing everything with the immigration. so, they are doing everything according to that . i'm telling these bcoz some people were telling me that i cannot submit any new document which i have not submitted before i was refused. but it was wrong and you can submit enough documents as much as you can and also they concern about all the documents which you submit. and also some are saying that you have to write the covering letter short & sweet but my husband's letter was about 10 pages. they need an explanation letter from you'll.
the sponsor does not need to be rich but he\she needs to reach the minimum necessary income for the family size. and also the immigration is checking whether the applicant has the knowledge of one of the languages in canada, work experiences, any transferable skills, transferable assets etc. these all are better to show in the full hearings but if you have chosen for an ADR that means you are not in a dangerous position. but you better ready for the highest level you can. then they do not have to talk anything against you. we were chosen for the ADR and we sent all of these which i mentioned above and also i have businesses in my country and i sent all my bank statements to the last minute of the ADR conference. and also all the details of my assets, my educational certificates etc. but i sent the valuation report for my assets, audit reports of my business, affidavits from my parents support for us, agreement with my tenant in my country.
we sent my husband's employment letters from the work places, pay stubs, bank statements, letters from some of his friends and family, letters from his siblings etc.
then they have asked all the questions from which were in the documents we sent, from my husband and he also has answered confidently and they can recognize who is genuine & who is fake. my husband said that the ministers counsel was a lady and she was very good and then both the ministers counsel and the panel have decided to allow our appeal.
so, you better ready with everything which you can. if you can you better beat the minimum necessary income target. it is not just a job. you better follow the minimum necessary income table which mentioned in the link below. sometimes they consider about the MNI table with the time you applied the sponsorship application. it is lower than the MNI for 2014.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5196ETOC.asp?_ga=1.215222611.558552154.1407296842#5196E9

i tell all of you my friends its not a big deal if you set up all the documents properly the best way you can and we have to fulfill the way they expect. and also if you were refused under the marriage of convince, you have to prove your ongoing relationship with phone detail sheets, skype history, skype pictures, fb proofs, letters from the family and friends, emails, letters, cards, pictures with your spouse and family and friends and with the family and friends of your spouse, joint account details, money transfers, sponsor's visiting details etc.
so, i think you'll better read the Canlii hearing cases and it is better you collect your enough evidences to prove that your relationship is genuine and your ability of taking care of the applicant and the dependent children or the ability of the applicant for the financial.
you can face alone without a counsel or a lawyer if you are confident enough with strong proofs
dont worry you'll can do it .......!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck.........!!!!

milenka

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-08-2014 second time
Interview........
07-05-2013 ADR 14-05-14 won
hhassa said:
Does any one received a reply from Ottawa saying your file is awaiting for initial review (this is ofcourse after wining the appeal). If so how long then for them to start reviewing and sending you requests for further documentations?

Thanks
won adr on May 13 received letter from Ottawa July 30

taj p

Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31oct2013
AOR Received.
15nov2013
File Transfer...
20nov2013
Med's Done....
07oct2013
Passport Req..
17jan2014
Gango is waiting said:
no dear we were refused bcoz of my husband was in my country when the immigration was going to give me the visa. before they give the visa they are checking about the sponsor too. so, in that time my husband was not earning and was in my country. so, after we were refused my husband went back to canada & did 2-3 jobs and reached the minimum necessary income and actually it was beyond the minimum necessary income. so, that our appeal was allowed
minimum necessary income is set according to your family size if you need i'll send you the link & also may i know which ground you were refused for?

Thanks Gango, No we are not refused, we are waiting for our interview date .Hopefully we get thru this.

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
milenka said:
won adr on May 13 received letter from Ottawa July 30
letter for requesting further forms? ummm I won mine on july 24 have not heard anything

milenka

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-08-2014 second time
Interview........
hhassa said:
letter for requesting further forms? ummm I won mine on july 24 have not heard anything
yes letter for updated forms, med and police certificate

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
milenka said:
yes letter for updated forms, med and police certificate
That pretty good. I am still desperately waiting for those. How long did it take after that ? What was your original visa office?

Thanks

milenka

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-08-2014 second time
Interview........
hhassa said:
That pretty good. I am still desperately waiting for those. How long did it take after that ? What was your original visa office?

Thanks
now I am waiting, submitted all documents August 20, the original visa office in Kiev Ukraine but file is in Ottawa now

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
milenka said:
now I am waiting, submitted all documents August 20, the original visa office in Kiev Ukraine but file is in Ottawa now
Will your file go back to Ukrain now or will be processed in Ottawa?