+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

tns001cn

Nov 9, 2011
chosen said:
I also applied in Mar 2011. Sent some additional documents some months after. My sponsor was asked to confirm residency some weeks ago. I guess this means some final work is being done. Really dont know if any Feb/Mar family stream has received his/her nomination this year.
hi,
Do you have JOB offer?

i receive FN in Feb 2011.and then didn't receive any information!!

jayjas

Sep 1, 2011
we got the PPR last mar 13 but our representative send our passport only yesterday they are wasting the time so dissapointed. we just hope that LA visa office will be good to us that they will return the visa by last week of april.

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011...initially Mar 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 12, 2015 (received Mar 23)
LANDED..........
June 2015. ...By God's grace
No job offer.

Ravil00

Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 May, 2011
Doc's Request.
17 October, 2011
Nomination.....
9 February,2012, Recieved by CIO 13 March, 2012,
AOR Received.
CIO,02 April, 2012
To PNP applicans who is in Canada

Guys, Did you attached your Canadian police certificate with your application to CIO?
or we have to wait when VO asks it?

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi folks
I am here to discuss a problem and seeking expert advise from you guys.
One of my friend is waiting for the SINP nomination since he applied on 15 Nov 2011
his work permit already expired on 31st Dec 2011
his restoration period is now expiring in the month of april
if the SINP nomination/approval would not be in before the expiry of restoration period then should he stay in Canada or he should leave before the restoration expires??

is there any other stay or mercy extension which he can apply to the CIC, after restoration????

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emanager said:
Hi folks
I am here to discuss a problem and seeking expert advise from you guys.
One of my friend is waiting for the SINP nomination since he applied on 15 Nov 2011
his work permit already expired on 31st Dec 2011
his restoration period is now expiring in the month of april
if the SINP nomination/approval would not be in before the expiry of restoration period then should he stay in Canada or he should leave before the restoration expires??

is there any other stay or mercy extension which he can apply to the CIC, after restoration????
He should call sinp and speak to am immigration manager. I would suggest he appeals to their sense of understanding and explain his position then apply for extension of his wp.

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They never let us talk to an Immigration Manager,
and what would be the base for applying a work permit again, as its already refused once before....

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emanager said:
They never let us talk to an Immigration Manager,
and what would be the base for applying a work permit again, as its already refused once before....
When you call sinp, press 3. The persons there are rotated but if you leave a message, the officer that calls you back is an immigration manager. I have spoken with lots of them in the past. But if you insist you cannot, then by all means let your friend return back.

shahiboyz

Feb 1, 2012
The Government of Canada announced on 29 March 2012 a plan to reduce the backlog of Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications by returning all applications and government fees submitted prior to 27 February 2008. This will amount to a total of almost 300,000 returned applications, as well as approximately $130 million in refunded government processing fees.

Approximately 160,000 FSW applications, submitted after 28 February 2008, will remain in queue for processing.

FSW and SINP are different or both are same.....????

rainy_june

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
shahiboyz said:
The Government of Canada announced on 29 March 2012 a plan to reduce the backlog of Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications by returning all applications and government fees submitted prior to 27 February 2008. This will amount to a total of almost 300,000 returned applications, as well as approximately $130 million in refunded government processing fees.

Approximately 160,000 FSW applications, submitted after 28 February 2008, will remain in queue for processing.

FSW and SINP are different or both are same.....????

they are different...just read it in cic website the difference. but definitely they are different in category.

truedream

Star Member
Feb 17, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, sydney, Nova Scotia Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21july 2011
Doc's Request.
11 nov 2011
Nomination.....
waiting
IELTS Request
already send with application
Our application status reflects " IN PROCESS' on the SINP portal... wat does it mean..??? how long for nomination now? any one with gud news

rainy_june

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
smile_2good said:
Hi rainy_june..

I am just shocked to hear that its 16 months for your application and you are still waiting for nomination... :eek:

You have filed an paper application. to check online application status you must have either,
Applied online OR
Registered first on the SINP online portal and then mailing paper application.

But you should call them regarding your case and telling them its already more then the average time. which country do you belong?
What are they doing... i can understand that there would be a load of application and work.. but still they have claimed that SINP is faster then federal immigration process. which in your case is not true.
hi smile_2good. no, they officially received my application June 01, 2011. It's only 10 months at this time. :) from Philippines. My brother is leaving in Saskatchewan, he was the one who send my application. in application processing time they said that after 8 months u can see the details of the status of your application, but in my case I can't see any progress in my application or maybe by next month? what do u think? End of April is the exact time for 11 months so meaning, that's the time we could see our status?

rainy_june

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Registration Failed. We were not able to Register you automatically, please contact a representative at 306-798-7467.

smile_2good, thats the message prompt when I tried to register. Why? Do I need to call them?