+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
truedream said:
ohh ..! lord..!!1 pls help us ALL.... how much wait..??? more
Amen!!!!!!! This Waiting is very very bad for the health. Hopefully it pays off sooner than later

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akira1025 said:
Today is 20th, Not any news in March........ What are they doing.... All on vacation? Come on~ be quick~
i wish they saw this trend with applicants waiting on them.

drockers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
..hello guyz any news there? me its been 16 months since i submit my application and still waiting my nomination. last week they asked my cousin which is my sponsor to submit her pay slip for the past 3 months after that i didn't hear any news from them.. hayz how much time do we need to wait..

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rainy_june said:
waiting is really stressful! hayyyyy....any positive update to anyone? :(
Well something mysterious happened to my friends app today. He called me that he could log on to his account but the platform didn't load any page. He called sinp and the lady said someone was working on his application at that time. By 3pm his page started working normally. He is a skilled worker applicant from October 2011, lives in Saskatoon, and has not gotten any additional doc request ever so no added time to his application. He applied online by the way. Am happy for him cos it's feels like we made that application together lol. Fingers and toes crossed.

rainy_june

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
biometrix said:
Well something mysterious happened to my friends app today. He called me that he could log on to his account but the platform didn't load any page. He called sinp and the lady said someone was working on his application at that time. By 3pm his page started working normally. He is a skilled worker applicant from October 2011, lives in Saskatoon, and has not gotten any additional doc request ever so no added time to his application. He applied online by the way. Am happy for him cos it's feels like we made that application together lol. Fingers and toes crossed.
hi biometrix! so happy to hear from anyone any positive update(s)! i appreciate it! checking in an online status of my application can't see any update. I'm using my File number to check the status but then, nothing! Can I use the same thing, calling the office and use it as an alibi that I cannot use my online status just the same thing that u'r friend do? Can i call the immigration office? Do u think is this the best Idea in my case? As I want to know a good advise from all the expert here. :)) any advise will be appreciated! thanks!

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rainy_june said:
hi biometrix! so happy to hear from anyone any positive update(s)! i appreciate it! checking in an online status of my application can't see any update. I'm using my File number to check the status but then, nothing! Can I use the same thing, calling the office and use it as an alibi that I cannot use my online status just the same thing that u'r friend do? Can i call the immigration office? Do u think is this the best Idea in my case? As I want to know a good advise from all the expert here. :)) any advise will be appreciated! thanks!
If you didn't apply online or register subsequently online it would not be too good for you to call them about it. In his case he had a geniue problem and found the solution to it was that someone was working on the file and it was not a computer glitche.

rainy_june

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
biometrix said:
If you didn't apply online or register subsequently online it would not be too good for you to call them about it. In his case he had a geniue problem and found the solution to it was that someone was working on the file and it was not a computer glitche.
oh I see...:( nwey, appreciated biometrix! but, is it normal that my application still can't see in an online status update? is that really because my application still not in process? :(

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rainy_june said:
oh I see...:( nwey, appreciated biometrix! but, is it normal that my application still can't see in an online status update? is that really because my application still not in process? :(
Once you get a File number, your waiting circle begins. Your seeing your status online depends on if you applied online or registered online after the paper application.

rainy_june

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
biometrix said:
Once you get a File number, your waiting circle begins. Your seeing your status online depends on if you applied online or registered online after the paper application.
if that so, why I cannot see my updates from CAS? I registered just last week.

rainy_june

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
one more thing biometrix, where can log-in? such an idiot question to hear but I don't know, I cannot find! funny but sounds really ignorant.

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rainy_june said:
one more thing biometrix, where can log-in? such an idiot question to hear but I don't know, I cannot find! funny but sounds really ignorant.
No question is idiotic..lol. Contact smile2goood for assistance in this regard or better still I think he posted a detailed way to do what u asked.

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
rainy_june said:
Hi rainy_june..

I am just shocked to hear that its 16 months for your application and you are still waiting for nomination... :eek:

You have filed an paper application. to check online application status you must have either,
Applied online OR
Registered first on the SINP online portal and then mailing paper application.

But you should call them regarding your case and telling them its already more then the average time. which country do you belong?
What are they doing... i can understand that there would be a load of application and work.. but still they have claimed that SINP is faster then federal immigration process. which in your case is not true.

nitsam

Star Member
May 29, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2012
Nomination.....
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
Hi smile2good

I want add my time line in spreadsheet how can I? :)

nitsam